New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hey everyone.
The Uchiha Palace - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:07 am by Kyoshiro Kumosora

» Dawn of Shinobi v.2
The Uchiha Palace - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:06 am by Ochita "Misery" Iryo

» Naruto Extinction
The Uchiha Palace - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:48 pm by Ochita "Misery" Iryo

» Naito's 50 Mile Deep Water Trench Training
The Uchiha Palace - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:56 pm by Naito "Boss" Kuki

» RPGH!
The Uchiha Palace - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:21 am by Hanto Tembinza

» Awakening of The Bringer of Death/Kaisui no Raiden
The Uchiha Palace - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:51 pm by Kaisui Kumosora

» Uchiha Palace [Part 2.]
The Uchiha Palace - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:35 pm by Meian Uchiha

» Wastelands
The Uchiha Palace - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:04 am by Naito "Boss" Kuki

» Who is the Baddest Chick in Naruto?
The Uchiha Palace - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:35 pm by Naito "Boss" Kuki

Affiliates
The Uchiha Palace - Page 3 Naruto_banner_by_chibone1111-2-1 Time Ticks Forward Time Ticks Forward free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 105 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:01 pm

The Uchiha Palace

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Uchiha Palace - Page 3 Empty Re: The Uchiha Palace

Post by Meian Uchiha Thu May 26, 2011 10:26 am

The preteen Half Shinigami/Jinchuuriki knew what his father spoke of. "I see..." He replied a little more depressed by the fact that his father couldn't join them, because of the recent graverobbings.The male clan leader sensed his son's heightened aggression. Without hesistation he addressed the matter. Meian, FOCUS!! *Something in Meian snapped at those words* [darkred]'Focus'[/color] Focus meant control what had to be controlled now by re-entering the subconcious level.

Damn smug s.o.b putting me back in here before I can get my revenge... The bird squawked angrily. *Ruffled golden feathers fell softly on the surface of the colored water.* This created a pathway for Meian who leapt from feather to feather without fail.

Well. You hold grudges too I see. Meian interrupted boldly, staring intently up at its being. The boy stood upon a feather high above the falls into the abyss below them. Giving the Bijuu no time to respond at all Meian continued.

"Listen. We both desire the same thing now don't we? Revenge upon the one's who condemned us to share this fate together. That would be the Kuki Clan. You wouldn't be stuck with me, if not for the war that was caused on their part. So I suggest that you start atleast lending me some of your strength. That is if your ever really hope to get your true vengence." Meian didn't put a question mark at the end of his statement. He knew the Gobi would need a moment to process all of that.

Fine. Just don't expect to have my full respect,until you carry out your end of the bargain. In layment terms, that means I still don't trust you brat. Try and take more than I give you, I will KILL YOU." With the negotiation now finished, Meian exits the deepest part of his mind and returns to the normal world.

Father. I won't be going alone. Meian smirks hinting at what happened as he falls into slumber.

Day 6
Meian Uchiha
Meian Uchiha
Genin
Genin

RP Age : 13
Number of posts : 412

Character Stats
Element(s): (Assassin) Wind, Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Meian Uchiha Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:47 am

The father still needing just a little clarification, immediately question "What do you mean you won't be going alone? You've lost your only friend outside of your mother's clan. Wait. Did you and the Gobi finally decide to cooperate? He kept a stern, but curious look aimmed at Meian. Meian at that point, felt like an ant under a magnifying lens. He had to confess what went on. "Not quite. We made a temporary compromise, until I engage the Kuki I hold accountable for all of this in combat; Then and only then will I recieve the Five-Tails blessings."

"Excellent. He hands his sons the remaining tags. "When we get back, I'm going to create something very special for you since your half of what I am. It should be able to suit your needs in battle. It would probably take about a week or two before its completed.

"...Cool. Let's get back home. I would like to talk to mom about a few things."

Later That Night...

Meian walked through the foyer of his palace and headed up the stairs to his parents bedroom. Knock Knock...Voomph!! The sound of the automatic door sliding open at voice command occured after Meian's mother said "Open... How are you Mei-Mei. The sliding door placed previously that before the son of said mother; Once appeared to be a dead-end wall in a mock bed room. Meian grimaced at the pet name and nearly screamed at the top of his lungs...

"Moommm!! Ahem Mom, I'm gonna be gone for awhile and I may not return as soon as you'd like me too. I just want to say before I go, I'd like you to train me in all our clan's techniques. Including Fire. Although I may not be able to produce it now; These eyes will allow me to reproduce your jutsu later."

After hearing her precious baby out she could only smile while being unable to resist saying it again with a chuckle. "That's why your still my little adorable Mei-Mei..." She paused.
Meian Uchiha
Meian Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Meian Uchiha Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:23 pm

Meian clenched his teeth as his mom cont. to baby him by calling him cute nicknames. (Of course, all she heard was blah blah blah "I can't produce Fire effectively yet" How did she manage to overlook all that?) He thought. "Can we get just to the Shuriken Jutsu, Genjutsu, and Katon please?" Meian stated to his mother abit abrasively with a hint of anxiety in his speech.

"Alright. Alright. Hm." she pondered what to start off with. [color=violet] "Mei. Ahem Meian. First I'll begin to train you in the arts of our Shuriken jutsu, as well as educate you on ninja tools to the best of my knowledge and abilities.

She placed her right palm on her left wrist where she had a 'Blade summoning' seal marking. A small amount of chakra activated the the tattoo bringing out the items of her choice. In almost a flicker no less than a second did she now hold a total of 3 Windmills, a mass of smaller shuriken and some wiring. She was an exceptional skilled technician when it came to projectile throwing. She was able hold an absurb amount of them in between her fingers to overwhelm her opponent with them if necessary.

Meian tommorow we're going to the forest to practice. Tonight I'm going out to set up our session. In the mean-time, I want you to get some sleep. She commanded. ..."but?!" Meian objected.
"No buts!! Go to bed hun, I'll send for you in the morning." She overruled. "Yes mother." Meian retorted dejectedly as he went off to his room, fell onto his bed and dosed off...
Meian Uchiha
Meian Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Meian Uchiha Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:11 am

Dawn of the Seventh Day ( Underway...)