New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hey everyone.
training field EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:07 am by Kyoshiro Kumosora

» Dawn of Shinobi v.2
training field EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:06 am by Ochita "Misery" Iryo

» Naruto Extinction
training field EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:48 pm by Ochita "Misery" Iryo

» Naito's 50 Mile Deep Water Trench Training
training field EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:56 pm by Naito "Boss" Kuki

» RPGH!
training field EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:21 am by Hanto Tembinza

» Awakening of The Bringer of Death/Kaisui no Raiden
training field EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:51 pm by Kaisui Kumosora

» Uchiha Palace [Part 2.]
training field EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:35 pm by Meian Uchiha

» Wastelands
training field EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:04 am by Naito "Boss" Kuki

» Who is the Baddest Chick in Naruto?
training field EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:35 pm by Naito "Boss" Kuki

Affiliates
training field Naruto_banner_by_chibone1111-2-1 Time Ticks Forward Time Ticks Forward free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 105 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:01 pm

training field

Go down

training field Empty training field

Post by Hanto Tembinza Thu May 12, 2011 11:23 pm

i step onto a random localized area of land and immediately begin to take in my surroundings. the dry heat and air hit my face with every breeze along with lightly polluted gust of dust. there is nothing really around except for far away bystanders, shrubs, and wild bush but very few trees. here or there....every few steps i walk or so lies patches of grass while, immediately noticeable, behind me 7km lies a dead birds carcass. the smell intensifies as i become fixated, making my canine sense like nose twitch. "how awful...." i say sarcastically.
Hanto Tembinza
Hanto Tembinza
Genin
Genin

RP Age : 12
Number of posts : 75

Character Stats
Element(s): Fuuton (Affinity), Raiton (Main)

Back to top Go down

training field Empty Re: training field

Post by Hanto Tembinza Sat May 28, 2011 8:10 pm

shortly after i spotted the bird, i pluck all the feathers on the body after checking for any rot. all good.... i set up a fire and begin a roast to fuel up on poultry for my corresponding training. other than my clan's wind affinity, i feel another underlying force...i just have to work on bringing it out. but first things first, i have to amplify the feeling. i begin to sit and concentrate on my chakra and the pools along with them, ascending to a higher plane of mental stimulation. i slowly begin to feel calm and collected as i begin to meditate. suddenly i feel a tingling sensation all over beginning to intensify and pulsate at the peak of its intensity. i begin to feel tiny vibrations from my head, heart, and limbs just before i begin to lose concentration. i feel all the intensity ride and burst just before dispersing after losing my concentration. as i come back from my meditation i begin to pant from stamina lost. nice....but this isnt good enough and i have to become more familiar with this enforced element

i rest a few hours before continuing again. i sit down into the same stance as before. i begin to channel and summon up the same feeling from before but its changed since then as it is more stronger, intense, and the all around feeling feels more like vibrations. i focus on this feeling and generate it in a fashion as focusing a beam of light on one location in my minds eye. my heart beats rapid as i feel an exponential amount of energy and what once felt like vibrations now feel like thousands of strikes as the frequency of the vibrations intensify before weakening as i stop. i wipe off the sweat from my forehead and get a drink of water and immediately begin resting.
Hanto Tembinza
Hanto Tembinza
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanto Tembinza Sat May 28, 2011 8:51 pm

i awake within the same spot i slept in and do a series of stretches as the the night grows old and the sun arises a new. i do one more stretch before getting up to jog a couple of laps around the surrounding field. i go to a body of water just before taking out aoiro out of her sheathe: ugh...my stomachs killing me! i begin to smile, canines all showing as i see the river im next booming with fish. i stab aoiro into the river several times only catching 2 large fish. i quickly descale them for barbequing just before training again. i move on to the next phase of my training, now knowing what element i have and how i should train it. i find a large boulder and place my hand across just before concentrating on the element. while focusing, i feel the high frequent vibrations and begin to feed off that feeling of bursting energy. hours pass and its not long before im drenched, entrapped within my clothing by sweat. during all of my efforts, i manage to cause five indentations upon the boulder from my fingers due to my attempt on my element's utilization. the thought of a break didnt cross my mind once so ever as i boldly continue. i place the same hand across the boulder. the sun begins to dim as i've gotten the hold of constantly getting my previous effect but i push myself further: c'mon...c'mon..!!.........!!!! small pieces of boulder begin to break of like aged earth as the high frequency vibrations becomes fully concentrated out of chance due to my pushing. part of the boulder shatters. i take a quick rest after feeling satisfaction and immediately get up continuing all through the night.
Hanto Tembinza
Hanto Tembinza
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanto Tembinza Sat May 28, 2011 11:12 pm

as i continue on from the night before, my many attempts are shown through the many results the surrounding boulders have, being all similar in nature. i begin to pant hard as im frozen on my last attempt. i take that as a sign and take the time to rest for a day. i pull together the most of my belongings before making another fishing trip at the river. i pull out aoiro just before focusing. i stab at the river full of abundance with fish several times and manage to catch 6. due to my concentration during my training, my focus in conjunction with precision has increased as the side effect. i descale them all before setting up a fire for barbeque. shortly after feasting, i take a 8 hour sleep upon aoiro and the rest of my belongings. when i awake night begins to fall. *yawn* i get up in a stretching motion just before walking to find another boulder. i lay my hand across it and i begin to summon up chakra, focusing it into a singular into my hand fashining a light beacon. soon i feel a heavy concentration of high frequency vibrations within my palm. i then begin to form the energy from the vibrant chakra and give life to raiton. the boulder is suddenly pelted multiply by constant streaks of lashing lightning, the boulder is quickly reduced to ruble and smokes in the spot it sits in as i stop the process. yes!!! *breaths* i finally utiliz.... i slowly begin to fall as i stop talking abruptly. whoa...i almost lost it there...i better rest here before i travel anywhere. i pull out a canteen and down the whole thing, my first drink in several days. i lie on my belongings and sleep the rest of the night away.
Hanto Tembinza
Hanto Tembinza
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanto Tembinza Sat May 28, 2011 11:17 pm

i awake and begin to gather all my belongings. i grab aoiro and place the sheathed sword upon my back. i try to make little conversation with aoiro but she refuses to respond due to the fact that she remains angry with me due to the fact on how hard i pushed my self. ready to go aoiro?? i said excitedly. ........... aoiro remains stubborn. i pay no mind and begin to move on from the training field.
Hanto Tembinza
Hanto Tembinza
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanto Tembinza Sun May 29, 2011 2:55 pm

after my previous training, i return to the training field. while i begin my training aoiro, you can come out and do what ever. i mention to her as i start to hold her hilt out. finally!! but its not as if i needed your permission.... she says predominately. suddenly a large amount of visible is dispersed as the sword seemingly implodes. when all the commotion is over and everything clears, aoiro stands in her human form. see ya! ill be by the river if you need me ok? as i nod, she Mizu-shunshins off toward the river. i hold up a seal and begin deeply concentrating on my chakra pool and chakra flow. i begin to channel the muster of it and begin studying the flow, following from my stomach on to other major organs pass their gates. once i have established a deeper connection, i start to focus on the diversion of my chakra, having excellent chakra control, the process is next to effortless. soon i can feel a portion of chakra divert itself from the mass of my chakra pool equally as a quick surge of fatigue settles in. despite this, i continue on and hold the diversion for several hours. drops of sweat begin to bead away from my forehead and white hair as i begin to form and shape my chakra in my likelihood. i immediately begin to feel my chakra ignite as my focus is magnified twofold and i bring to life another copy of myself that possesses my every trait, skill, and ability. i begin to smile at my succession and my new shadow clone.

i look my double in the eyes and he looked and mine: hey good lookin' *laugh in unison* aye i have a favor to ask? *clone: yeah what's up?* ive studied this jutsu in ancient scrolls and it states that any experience your shadow clone obtains, once dispersed, the practitioner gains the information or experience to clone obtained since created. now here's what im asking...your gonna help me master this advanced technique. the way i see it, if we both make clones together, we'll be making twice the coverage!!! me and my doppelganger exchange solemn hand shakes and begin the process all over. we both begin to channel and focus upon our pools and chakra flow and settle on the same diverted feeling i felt from earlier. the process starts off a little slow before it shows quickened results due to the little fatigue i gained from earlier but it still doesn't deter me nor my body double. his chakra splits as does mine and we begin to focus upon shaping and forming our diverted chakra into one clone from the each of us. soon several hours pass as we purposely linger on this process to form a memory reflex for quicken reactions when performing the jutsu during battles. when hour focus peaks, our separated yet shared pools ignites, rapidly bringing forth two large puffs of smoke. as the smoke clears as fast as it settled, two clones of me stand in front of me and my initial clone. i feel a little bit more fatigued but i am unbearably gratified as i obtained my desired results. heya!! *all in unison*

me and the other three clones stand opposed from each other moments later. i begin to make a proposition: i dont think this time should be necessarily wasted if you know what i mean guys...as you all know...power is what we're after.... although im talking to copies of myself, they all look at me with a mob mentality and all nod in agreement before all getting into an offensive stance. my right hand goes out as launch a hard hook to a clone to the left of me but it is easily evaded. suddenly im hit by an unforeseeable drop kick due to the fact the way i was forced to turn due to my hard right hook, leaving my blind spot open. i instantly gain my footing and land a sweep kick upon and unguarded clone near me and he poofs upon impact. the unused chakra soon returns and divides between the remaining two and i. immediately after landing the sweep, the clone that was on my left is now air borne come down on me with an axle kick. with my wrist touching in a X formation, i parry the axle kick and repel him upward while i begin against the clone now head straight for me. he throws a flurry of combos which where all hit and miss but i return with one of my own quickly, landing two solid blows bringing up the end of his reign. the last clone still air borne, lands a hit upon my head from not paying enough attention to him while destroying the other clone. i back flip several paces and begin rapidly hurling shuriken like rain. the clone easily blocks them like a horse swatting flies and make a hasty onslaught toward me using wind currents. i quickly adjust and match his movements, making them cancel out. during a split second, i find an opening and thrust my palm with great force, sending a hard impacting wind at the last clone, dispersing it. whew!! hey aoiro!!!! im done! she appears next to me in a splash of water. i walk slowly due to fatigue but i try not to let it bother me. so you ready to go hanto? *i nod* fine... a mass of visible chakra compresses into a katana and i strap it to my back and begin to take my leave.
Hanto Tembinza
Hanto Tembinza
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanto Tembinza Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:11 pm

i blurr into the training and i begin a slow walk from which the speed i was sprinting. aoiro...im sorry i made you..."absorb" meian's chakra... aoiro slips out of here sheathe on her own and makes an explosive appearance. she slaps me the instant she appears, downing me and making the most obscene hand print across my face. i look up to her as she gives me the cold shoulder: ouch!....i said i was sorry *mumbles* but i still need you to perform a similar task... she quickly looks at me and curses me. no way! how could you! i dont believe you.... i stand up and speak: please..........just trust me she stands for a minute and just reverts to her sword form: ...i trust you... i grab aoiro by the hilt and begin to meditate before i begin a painstaking process.

once i muster up enough energy and bravery, i place my hand on aoiro's blade. aoiro, i need you to do the exact...same...thing. your gonna have to almost empty my tank..heh..eh. i laugh to make light of the situation but deep inside, i fear for my life and aoiro knows this. slowly i can feel my chakra seep from my pool, throughout my chakra circulatory system, from my hand and into the sword. the process starts to quicken once aoiro found a safe yet hasty rhythm. *light pant* your doing fine aoiro....*light pant* my chakra becomes visible and continues being siphoned from me to aoiro.
Hanto Tembinza
Hanto Tembinza
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanto Tembinza Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:12 pm

as aoiro continues to siphon my chakra, the sword begins to glow as it is imbued with my chakra. i begin to give off much more of my chakra in controlled surges to hasten up the process. as the task goes on and the rate at which my chakra declines increases so does the pain. i begin to yelp but i control my outburst and keep the process ongoing. the sword's integrity starts to become more subjective to chakra and begins to siphon at an increasing rate all on its own. the pain rages on and it isnt much longer until i cant bare it any longer. hanto stop it! your hurting yourself! aoirostops siphoning but its too late and i have no intentions of stopping. i begin to grow unconscious while my hand is still on the hilt and my body is only moments away from being completely drained, leaving me dead. aoiro knows this ahead of time but feels powerless to stop it. she soon tries to revert into another one of her forms to cancel out the process. just before i meet my end, aoiro's quick thinking keeps me out of death's gasp and into her's. ...hanto...hanto?...hanto!? *sees me twitch* hanto?!?? aoiro strikes me out of anger and anxiety and my body except the point of contact jolts straight up in pain in an anime like fashion. ...ouch aoiro tries to speak to me in the most angry yet considerate way possible but her words fall short as im already asleep from heavy fatigue. i sleep for an entire day and a half before i awaken, the last half of my resting period being aoiro's responsibility.
Hanto Tembinza
Hanto Tembinza
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanto Tembinza Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:38 pm

i awaken with aoiro watching me: hey aoiro.... i talk in a calm tone. you scarred me....are you ok? yes, aoiro im fine... as i reach my hand out, aoiro instantly reverts to a katana, this by which she know when to do because she know's me so well. the blade of aoiro glows harshly before dimming. aoiro's new power can be felt rushing throughout the blade as both meian's and my chakra surge throughout the blade, forming a powerful conglomerate made up from three sources: aoiro, meian and I. i sheathe aoiro before going down towards the river for fishing.
Hanto Tembinza
Hanto Tembinza
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanto Tembinza Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:00 am

i step onto the training field, walking along with aoiro while within a deep conversation. but aoiro comes to an abrupt stop in response to my question. "what information do you hold about my ancestry aoiro?..." although she tries to weasel out of my question, she begins to grow silent which is clearly worth nothing. i scowl and walk forward while she simply follows. "sooner or later your gonna have to explain a few things..." i come to the same open area i always do and i begin a warm up regimen while aoiro watches. i begin to channel my chakra towards my hands steadily with excellent chakra control although this is not my purpose. i start with a thought of something thin and i begin to keep my focus on it. slowly i can see a strand of chakra being created through my right index, slowly being drawn out. my middle, ring, pinky and thumb all possessing the same strands. i begin to do the same with my left, exercising this for an hour. as i stop for a brief minute i turn and see aoiro smiling as i begin to progress and although i like to see her smile, due to her earlier actions, i make little note of her and blame my focus spitefully. channeling chakra directly into my fingers now, i create threads of chakra and i begin to extend them vigorously. "aoiro, toss a kunai please...." i state as i glance over. she hurls a kunai ahead of me, using the chakra threads, i whip on to the loop of the projectile and alter its path, sending it in an obscure direction proving my quickened control over the threads. i think to myself: "it might be great but.....its not effective...being a kenjutsu user, i gonna need one or both my hands most of...!" with that thought comes a spark of brilliance and i quickly start to redirect the chakra flow from my hands to certain tenketsu throughout various locations of my body. using my prior expertise of tenketsu through the use of my kekkei genkai, i channel chakra out of them with great control, creating strands instead of streams into the wind. i manage to do so but not for very long before the strands turn into streams. "i see...it looks like it will take a more precise chakra control to utilize than my standard precision i use for my kekkei genkai's jutsu." about half an hour passes until i find the pinpoint pinnacle of precision to utilize the threads throughout my tenketsu.

upon utilization, a weaving of threads escape from throughout my body like an invisible force. "aoiro, kunai please!" i shout down the field. aoiro hurls many kunai with deadly precision toward my face and body, and with immense precision due to my tenketsu expertise and chakra control, i halt their path, stabbing some of them downward into the earth and revert them in multiple directions including back at aoiro as if there is a force unseen. "hey watch it!" she complains although she dodged it just as easily as she threw them. i chuckle and call over aoiro to get into her onimusha form. she reverts into the katana form as said and i begin to create the "weavings" from out my tenketsu. i hold the onimusha ahead of me and i let the weavings latch on and take control. using my will, body and chakra contol, i begin to display an elegant yet highly dangerous dance, cutting many of the trees and shrubbery around my vicinity. "whew! *smile* i think thats a job well done. so are you ready to go aoiro?" "yeah, im worn out." i gather my things and left over kunai and begin making my way back to the tembinza clan district.
Hanto Tembinza
Hanto Tembinza
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down