New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hey everyone.
The Main Room EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:07 am by Kyoshiro Kumosora

» Dawn of Shinobi v.2
The Main Room EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:06 am by Ochita "Misery" Iryo

» Naruto Extinction
The Main Room EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:48 pm by Ochita "Misery" Iryo

» Naito's 50 Mile Deep Water Trench Training
The Main Room EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:56 pm by Naito "Boss" Kuki

» RPGH!
The Main Room EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:21 am by Hanto Tembinza

» Awakening of The Bringer of Death/Kaisui no Raiden
The Main Room EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:51 pm by Kaisui Kumosora

» Uchiha Palace [Part 2.]
The Main Room EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:35 pm by Meian Uchiha

» Wastelands
The Main Room EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:04 am by Naito "Boss" Kuki

» Who is the Baddest Chick in Naruto?
The Main Room EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:35 pm by Naito "Boss" Kuki

Affiliates
The Main Room Naruto_banner_by_chibone1111-2-1 Time Ticks Forward Time Ticks Forward free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 105 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:01 pm

The Main Room

3 posters

Go down

The Main Room Empty The Main Room

Post by Ochita "Misery" Iryo Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:11 pm

This is the room where the village leader spends his time in order to do paper work. Ninja will come here to obtain missions.
Ochita
Ochita "Misery" Iryo
Chuunin
Chuunin

RP Age : 19
Number of posts : 206

Character Stats
Element(s): Lightning(Main), Earth(Bijuu)

http://codegeassr4.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

The Main Room Empty Re: The Main Room

Post by The Source Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:25 pm

OOC: I will be rp'ing as the temporary leader of this country. My name here will be Forsaken.

Forsaken walks into the room and sits at his desk, looking at all the paperwork he must complete. With a long sigh he begins doing the paperwork.
The Source
The Source
Ultimate Being
Ultimate Being

RP Age : Unknown
Number of posts : 90

Character Stats
Element(s): ALL

Back to top Go down

Post by Naito "Boss" Kuki Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:17 pm

*Enters room and bows head before the leader*

Forsaken sir I have come to ask a question about forming a unit that will include Ochita, Mikazuki, and myself? I feel we can work together well and each can cover another's weaknesses with our own strengths. Also this will help us become a more organized than other countrys at the moment and also help us with our training. Us 3 are skilled differntly but we are focused on the same goals and think alike as if we were sharing the same mind.

*He awaits for his leader's answer quietly*
Naito
Naito "Boss" Kuki
Chuunin
Chuunin

RP Age : 14
Number of posts : 379
Location : Riding With The End and Watching my ninja...Ochita and Mika know how to find The Boss

Character Stats
Element(s): Water, Black River and Wind

Back to top Go down

Post by The Source Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:51 pm

Forsaken looks up and sees Naito. Listening to what he has to say, he thinks about it then begins thinking it would be a good idea. "That's fine with me, you three will make a great 3-man group."
The Source
The Source
Ultimate Being
Ultimate Being

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Naito "Boss" Kuki Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:40 pm

*Nods*
Naito
Naito "Boss" Kuki
Chuunin
Chuunin

Location : Riding With The End and Watching my ninja...Ochita and Mika know how to find The Boss

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by The Source Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:47 pm

After months of not being seen or heard from Forsaken appears in his office. Looking at all the paper work he has to do he sighs, but thinking fast he sets them on fire and walks out his office like nothing happened heading elsewhere.
The Source
The Source
Ultimate Being
Ultimate Being

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Naito "Boss" Kuki Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:03 pm

*Saw smoke in distant tower and appears to see room on fire. He quickly uses his eyes to focus on the fire and create his black water which puts the fire out as he lets the water fade away after its duty.*

What the hell is going on? Why do this to our leader's area?

*He thinks for a moment and then flickers away to go ask questions*

Guess it's time someone stood as a full time leader here............
Naito
Naito "Boss" Kuki
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Naito "Boss" Kuki Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:35 pm

*Appears once again and cleans the office of the burnt debris. He then even takes out the old furniture and replaces it with some new items. As he finishes placing all the items in there place, Naito stands behind the new desk he had made for the Leader that he feels should care for the Forsaken Heavens and then summons a very detailed throne type chair for the next Kage. He then leaves a note on the desk to tell all who he feels should lead his Village because of his skills and undying belief in the country. The ninja he speaks of is Ochita but also on the note Naito states the need and want to lead a new secert group of ninja that will preform the "Black Ops" Missions for Village and will answer to Naito only and he in turn would obey his Leader as long as he sees it don't effect his or his groups missions that even the leader can know nothing about for his sake and the village's too. He then creates a Clone from his black river style to await the answer of if Ochita can become the leader, Himself the Leader of a secert ANBU group like the old "ROOTS" group from the now perished Leaf Village but He also would like to add Mikazuki in his group as his Lead Ninja too.*

Source I thank you for watching over us while you could but it's time for us to grow on our own and I feel that Ochita would make a great leader of Forsaken. I'm not the only one who feels this way either because I can have the other Forsaken Ninja come here and state the same things I have already explained.

*He flickers away and leaves the clone to await his answer from The Source to who will become Forsaken's Kage*
Naito
Naito "Boss" Kuki
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by The Source Wed May 04, 2011 4:09 pm

In a gust of wind Forsaken appears staring at the newly put together room with a note on his desk. With a slight smirk Forsaken takes out a parchment of his own, places it on the desk and disappears into thin air.

The parchment read:

Ochita Iryo i've been observing you. If you desire to become the Kage of Forsaken Heavens, you must first pass my test.

Journey to the center of the wastelands alone and your test will begin the moment you speak my name.

The Source
The Source
Ultimate Being
Ultimate Being

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ochita "Misery" Iryo Wed May 04, 2011 8:30 pm

Ochita had been informed he needed to visit the kage office to talk to Forsaken. Upon his arival he found the notes on the desk and read them both. Upon reading them he was shocked for a moment as he took in his nomination and not only that but the letter saying that all it took was a test for it to happen.

"Looks like its time to go take me a test..." He said with a nod as he wondered if bringing his paths would be going against the statement of "alone," well there was no harm in finding out.

After a few moments he had come up with a decision, he would go take his test. With that he vanished in a burst of wind and leaves.

Shunshin no Jutsu - Body Flicker Technique
Range: -
Type: Supplementary

Shunshin no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. The ninja will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly. To facilitate the movement the ninja will often use nearby elements such as mist, sand or leaves to mask their appearance or disappearance.
Ochita
Ochita "Misery" Iryo
Chuunin
Chuunin

RP Age : 19
Number of posts : 206

Character Stats
Element(s): Lightning(Main), Earth(Bijuu)

http://codegeassr4.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum