New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hey everyone.
Jin's Technique List (W.I.P) EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:07 am by Kyoshiro Kumosora

» Dawn of Shinobi v.2
Jin's Technique List (W.I.P) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:06 am by Ochita "Misery" Iryo

» Naruto Extinction
Jin's Technique List (W.I.P) EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:48 pm by Ochita "Misery" Iryo

» Naito's 50 Mile Deep Water Trench Training
Jin's Technique List (W.I.P) EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:56 pm by Naito "Boss" Kuki

» RPGH!
Jin's Technique List (W.I.P) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:21 am by Hanto Tembinza

» Awakening of The Bringer of Death/Kaisui no Raiden
Jin's Technique List (W.I.P) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:51 pm by Kaisui Kumosora

» Uchiha Palace [Part 2.]
Jin's Technique List (W.I.P) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:35 pm by Meian Uchiha

» Wastelands
Jin's Technique List (W.I.P) EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:04 am by Naito "Boss" Kuki

» Who is the Baddest Chick in Naruto?
Jin's Technique List (W.I.P) EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:35 pm by Naito "Boss" Kuki

Affiliates
Jin's Technique List (W.I.P) Naruto_banner_by_chibone1111-2-1 Time Ticks Forward Time Ticks Forward free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 105 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:01 pm

Jin's Technique List (W.I.P)

Go down

Jin's Technique List (W.I.P) Empty Jin's Technique List (W.I.P)

Post by Jin Mibu Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:29 pm

Weapons

Sword: A Muramasa named Shibien. Shibien is the oldest one of the Four Great Demon Blades that the great swordsmith Muramasa forged. Shibien was forged to allow its user to wield the power of the Lightning God. It is a long metal katana. The blade itself is colored in a black tone of metal with a small silver tiger on each side of the blade. The tiger looks like it's running with all its legs stretched out and its tail starts two inches away from the guard and the front paws ends the decoration. The tigers in overall are four inches long. The handle has a golden yellow colored band wrapped around the handle to get a better grip and the guard is formed as a Yin Yang mark, colored in the golden color and black.
Shibien has control over all Lightning based techniques and can absorb their power to increase the users attacks.

Sword Techniques Known

Name: Raikoken
Type: Kenjutsu
Description: This technique electrifies the user’s sword. Anyone the user slices after using this technique will be temporarily stunned (for about 10 seconds), leaving them wide open for another attack.

Jin Mibu
Jin Mibu
Genin
Genin

RP Age : 12
Number of posts : 76

Character Stats
Element(s): Earth, Lightning

Back to top Go down