New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Latest topics
» Hey everyone.
Naito's Great Journey To Find The 7 Swords of The Mist *On Hold* EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:07 am by Kyoshiro Kumosora

» Dawn of Shinobi v.2
Naito's Great Journey To Find The 7 Swords of The Mist *On Hold* EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:06 am by Ochita "Misery" Iryo

» Naruto Extinction
Naito's Great Journey To Find The 7 Swords of The Mist *On Hold* EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:48 pm by Ochita "Misery" Iryo

» Naito's 50 Mile Deep Water Trench Training
Naito's Great Journey To Find The 7 Swords of The Mist *On Hold* EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:56 pm by Naito "Boss" Kuki

» RPGH!
Naito's Great Journey To Find The 7 Swords of The Mist *On Hold* EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:21 am by Hanto Tembinza

» Awakening of The Bringer of Death/Kaisui no Raiden
Naito's Great Journey To Find The 7 Swords of The Mist *On Hold* EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:51 pm by Kaisui Kumosora

» Uchiha Palace [Part 2.]
Naito's Great Journey To Find The 7 Swords of The Mist *On Hold* EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:35 pm by Meian Uchiha

» Wastelands
Naito's Great Journey To Find The 7 Swords of The Mist *On Hold* EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:04 am by Naito "Boss" Kuki

» Who is the Baddest Chick in Naruto?
Naito's Great Journey To Find The 7 Swords of The Mist *On Hold* EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:35 pm by Naito "Boss" Kuki

Affiliates
Naito's Great Journey To Find The 7 Swords of The Mist *On Hold* Naruto_banner_by_chibone1111-2-1 Time Ticks Forward Time Ticks Forward free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 105 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:01 pm

Naito's Great Journey To Find The 7 Swords of The Mist *On Hold*

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Naito's Great Journey To Find The 7 Swords of The Mist *On Hold* Empty Naito's Great Journey To Find The 7 Swords of The Mist *On Hold*

Post by Naito "Boss" Kuki Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:58 pm

*This mission will be handled by me and the unit members of mine and warn that we will battle anyone trying to stop me from fulfilling my destiny. I have found maps that will lead me to scrolls that the swords were sealed, So I now know what my true purpose in life is*

*LIST: Beware Im on the search for the scroll and will do whatever it takes to prove myself skilled and strong enough to control these legendary blades. Naito is even willing to kill anyone that gets in his way. Im doing this to prove myself to one day become a Horsemen*

* Kubikiri Bōchō (首斬り包丁; English "Executioner's Blade"; Literally meaning "Decapitating Carving Knife"): A giant knife with a butcher-knife-like appearance, the wielder can use the hole on the blade to grab an opponent's head and decapitate them, hence the name. The sword has an ability to regenerate using the iron absorbed from the blood of those it cuts down. It also has a detachable handle which makes it easier to carry around. Formerly owned by Zabuza, it was later retrieved by Suigetsu and damaged in a battle with Killer Bee, and was snapped in half by the Fourth Raikage. The half with the hilt was finally returned to Zabuza during the Fourth Great Shinobi World War, where it had since then regenerated a large portion of the blade.
* Samehada (鮫肌; Literally meaning "Shark Skin"): The most terrifying of the seven blades, it has the appearance of a giant knife covered in shark scales. It is a sentient, living, weapon and has the ability to "eat" chakra. Unlike other swords, it doesn't cut, but actually shaves ribbons of flesh off of foes just like shark's skin, another courtesy of the name. When fully revealed, the blade shows to have a chakra absorbing mouth at the end of it. Kisame can also merge with Samehada, turning him into a shark-like mutant creature. Spikes jut out of the handle when anyone other than the rightful owner tries to pick it up. It was owned by Kisame after he executed its previous master, Fuguki Suikazan, but has recently bonded with Killer Bee because of his immense chakra.
* Hiramekarei (ヒラメカレイ): A bandaged double-handled sword that is capable of creating a chakra layer around itself in the form of a hammer. It is currently owned by Chōjūrō.
* Kiba (牙; Literally meaning "Fang"): Twin pike-like "bolt" swords that are imbued with lightning which increases their cutting power. They are said to be the sharpest swords ever forged. Wielded by Ameyuri Ringo. However, in the anime, they were introduced earlier, in the possession of Raiga Kurosuki.
* Kabutowari (兜割; Literally meaning "Helmet Splitter"): A "blunt sword" consisting of a single sided axe and a hammer joined by a length of chain. Said to be capable of crushing any and all defenses. This is done by first striking with the axe and then hammering it through the obstruction with the hammer, using the axe as a wedge. Wielded by Jinin Akebino.
* Nuibari (縫い針; Literally meaning "Sewing Needle"): A longsword in the shape of a needle with long thin wire that resembles thread. This sword can pierce multiple enemies in succession and stitch them together in large bundles. Wielded by Kushimaru Kuriarare.
* Homatsu (飛沫; Literally meaning "Spray"): The "explosion" sword that has a scroll full of exploding tags incorporated into it, lined up behind the blade, combining swordsmanship and explosions. Once the tags detonate the scroll seems to roll up so only the enemy is caught in the blast while the wielder can launch another explosion with another set of tags. Wielded by Jinpachi Munashi.

Last edited by Naito "Boss" Kuki on Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Naito
Naito "Boss" Kuki
Chuunin
Chuunin

RP Age : 14
Number of posts : 379
Location : Riding With The End and Watching my ninja...Ochita and Mika know how to find The Boss

Character Stats
Element(s): Water, Black River and Wind

Back to top Go down

Naito's Great Journey To Find The 7 Swords of The Mist *On Hold* Empty Re: Naito's Great Journey To Find The 7 Swords of The Mist *On Hold*

Post by Naito "Boss" Kuki Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:41 pm

*Looks at map to the first sword for him to collect knowing that after he finds the first, Naito will be able to find another map to the next sword. The first sword is Kubikiri Bōchō (首斬り包丁; English "Executioner's Blade"; Literally meaning "Decapitating Carving Knife"): A giant knife with a butcher-knife-like appearance, the wielder can use the hole on the blade to grab an opponent's head and decapitate them, hence the name. The sword has an ability to regenerate using the iron absorbed from the blood of those it cuts down. It also has a detachable handle which makes it easier to carry around.*

You guys ready?

*He says as he sharpens his personal swords*

Last edited by Naito "Boss" Kuki on Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Naito
Naito "Boss" Kuki
Chuunin
Chuunin

Location : Riding With The End and Watching my ninja...Ochita and Mika know how to find The Boss

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Naito's Great Journey To Find The 7 Swords of The Mist *On Hold* Empty Re: Naito's Great Journey To Find The 7 Swords of The Mist *On Hold*

Post by Zane Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:51 pm

The small purple haired girl looked around as she surveyed the flat lowlands. The land was scarcely spotted with dead trees and a few bushes. "This place is not pretty.. Though I am ready Boss-san.." Zane pulled up her cloak's hood. She started questioning why she came but reassured herself that she needed to survey the land and find more ingrediants for her dark magics.
Zane
Zane
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Ochita "Misery" Iryo Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:25 pm

Ochita smirked and nodded fingering the winged pentagram around his neck sending a silent prayer to Hakai for success. "I'm ready" he said simply as he looked over the area they where in waiting for them to head out.
Ochita
Ochita "Misery" Iryo
Chuunin
Chuunin

RP Age : 19
Number of posts : 206

Character Stats
Element(s): Lightning(Main), Earth(Bijuu)

http://codegeassr4.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naito "Boss" Kuki Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:53 pm

*Bows head in quick prayer to The End and then heads towards a forgotten forest a few miles away that is said to be the hiding spot of Nuibari. The area is known for robbers and crooks but Naito knew neither him or his fellow ninja had fear and headed out with the others following*

Zane this forest hasnt been searched so finding new and rare ingredient are highly likely
Naito
Naito "Boss" Kuki
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:05 pm

"Kurushimi needs herbs for poison to fulfill her needs.." The priestess followed closely to the other priest. In her right hand was a doll of the goddess she served faithfully. "..These lands are filled with rounge unfaithfulls.. " Zane smiled as the thought of bringing home servants crossed her mind.
Zane
Zane
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naito "Boss" Kuki Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:24 pm

*laughs slightly as the come around a corner out of a wooded area and had to walk a ledge that linked to another part of the forest where the map says the swords scroll was buried but protected by a gaurdian who Naito will have to kill to obtain his first sword of his collection*

We about in a dangerous area so keep your ears and eyes open you two...........

*Unsheathes his Shatter Swords to prepare for a surprise attack but to the surprise of him he could feel the power of the sword near but Naito also felt the presence of someone with a strong chakra aura that made Naito become ready for battle quickly*

Who are you and show yourself? I am Naito Kuki and I've come for my sword!
Naito
Naito "Boss" Kuki
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ochita "Misery" Iryo Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:53 pm

Ochita smirked as he watched Naito prepare for battle. "This is going to be fun.." he whispered quiet enough that no one could here. As Naito unsheathed his swords he went into a slight meditative trance for a few moments as to gain control over his chakra and to be able to draw on Foteru's chakra if needed.
Ochita
Ochita "Misery" Iryo
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:10 pm

Zane tucked her goddesses doll into her cloak and slipped several senbon into her hands. The senbon were all connected by chakra wire. "By Kurushimi's way.. The agony that binds human flesh.." She formed and handseal charging chakra into her fingertips.
Zane
Zane
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naito "Boss" Kuki Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:06 pm

Shatter!

*Naito releases his blades into smaller spinning blades that begin to head towards the area that seems to radiate the most chakra outside him and his partners. The blades will shred through the trees and most stone. It clears the area out just as a shadow vanishes quickly from their sight. Suddenly tons of shuriken appear above the group and begin to fly down on the ninja. Naito quickly has his spinning blades start to take out the incoming attack as best as he can but knew his partners would have to protect themselves also no matter because his blades were out numbered by the unknown attackers shuriken.*

Ochita! Zane! Watch out and protect yourselves.............

*Naito Handsigns*

Hidden Mist Technique!
Description: This displacement technique is a specialty of the Ninja from Kirigakure, where one causes a mist to spring forth by lifting up some water, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan-user will see the mist colored by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dōjutsu. Naito uses it to hide him and his partners from any other surprise attacks*

Come out, Come out, Where ever you are.................
Naito
Naito "Boss" Kuki
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ochita "Misery" Iryo Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:30 am

Ochita nodded as he saw the incoming shuriken and began a quick string of hand seals before slamming his hands upon the ground "Earth Defense" he spoke as a large wall of earth and rock rose out of the ground in front of him protecting him from incoming projectiles, he was also prepared to create up to two more of these walls in the need to protect his comrades.

Chikyū bōei - Earth Defense
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Defense

Doton • Chikyū bōei is a defensive Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element granted to ochita by the four tailed bijuu. After striking the ground with his hands, a large wall of earth will rise into place as defense. The defense is not completely perfect though, a hard or drilling impact can puncture the wall.(can be used even when not utilizing the bijju's "chakra coat")
Ochita
Ochita "Misery" Iryo
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:49 am

Zane needed not to be warned. When the shuriken began to rain down she threw her senbon up to counter a few. Lifting her right hand and making a sign with her left she exclaimed, "Weaver Art! Chakra netting!" A large amount of chakra shot from the priestess' hand toward the incoming ninja stars. When the tools touched the web they froze and were instantly connected to Zane's fingers.

She flicked her wrist down to the side, throwing the shuriken back from thier point of origin. "It worked. Praise to Kurushimi.."
Zane
Zane
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naito "Boss" Kuki Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:57 am

Good work...............

*watches around with his blades returning to his swords. wondering where the target was he decides to sense for any motion within his mist that wasnt him or his other party's but he could only feel the new chakra but not locate it yet. so Naito flicks his wrist and has the blades circle the 3 and awaits for anything to make contact or disturb the chakra around them.*

Can any of you sense or locate the target?
Naito
Naito "Boss" Kuki
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ochita "Misery" Iryo Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:13 am

Ochita smirked, it was finally time to try out the new jutsu he had been working on. "This could take a minute or two...make sure nothing gets close enough to distract me.." He said as he placed his hands on the ground and closed his eyes. "Let Hakai guide me and my chakra to find those who wish to block our path.." He said as he began to release both his and some of the chakra he had been drawing from Foteru into the ground. With each passing moment he poured more and more chakra into the ground, in turn increasing his range of the area he could sense farther and farther.

Name of Jutsu: Doton: Jiban Shindou Torakkingu [Earth Release: Ground Vibration Tracking]
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Type: Supplementary
Description: This is a tracking jutsu utilizing the earth element. The user will place their hand to the ground and feed chakra into it. The chakra increases sensitivity and will begin to relay all movements back to the users hands. Higher skill with this technique enables to user to almost envision everything that's going on when there eyes are closed, and even locate trees via roots or anything else beneath ground by sending out a chakra pulse acting as sonar. The more chakra poured out from the hand the better the range and the clearer the reading.
Ochita
Ochita "Misery" Iryo
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Naito "Boss" Kuki Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:29 pm

No problem Ochita I got you covered........................

*Quickly flickers behind his partner and handsigns before opening his hands to surround the 2 in a tornado of fast moving water. The 2 stand in the center as Ochita searches for the target. As he looks, Naito flicks his wrist to have the spinning blades of his Shatter sword combine with the tornado so he can fire them as needed to protect both his partners while they looked*

Name: Tornado of Water!

Description: A technique that utilizes water to create a spinning water vortex around the user. The water vortex acts both as a barrier and an attack mechanism. The power of the vortex is enough to knock an opponent unconscious.*
Naito
Naito "Boss" Kuki
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ochita "Misery" Iryo Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:30 pm

After a few minutes of constantly feeding more chakra into the ground Ochita's eyes snapped open. "Zane eight yards to your left is a shinobi hiding within one of the trees. Theirs also three other shinobi surrounding us in the trees. Boss, the guy your looking for is about 10 meters(32 feet) north of our location in a small house." he said calling out to Zane with the locations of the men around them but giving the location of naito's target quiet enough for just Naito to hear.
Ochita
Ochita "Misery" Iryo
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:54 pm

"Perfect.." The priestess's eyes flashed bright as she shook her right hand, causing the shuriken she attached chakra string to to move. She slung her arm up and downward to her left side, the shuriken followed and sliced into the man that was hiding. He yelped and fell. Zane then ran forward and lept high into the air, jerking her left arm around her causing her puppet shuuriken to spin around her. She cleared her mind of all but the suffering of the shinobi... There! She released the ninja stars from her control and they spun into the trees slicing at their targets.

"Kurushima wins.." She chanted as she landed on the ground. One of the bodies fell out of the tree still breathing. "... New toy.." She looked at Ochita as if asking permission to keep the shinobi as a puppet.
Zane
Zane
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naito "Boss" Kuki Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:29 pm

*Naito then tells Ochita to help Zane make sure there will no others following and to leave traps incase there are any late follower. He then handsigns again from inside the tornado and merges with the watery defense and in a great release of chakra the tornado turns into a dragon and rips the forest to the lone house standing 10 meters away and unleashes a burst of powerful water from his dragon's mouth to force the ninja out, So he could try to drown the target quickly or make them show themselves but it also gives Naito a way to travel inside the home to get the sword. As he fills the home he feels the target move by the motion they insdie his water.*

Powerful Blasting Rain Trench!

Come out or Drown in Despair (D.I.D)!

Name: Water Release: Powerful Blasting Rain Trench
Description: This technique will summon a large amount of water that will then be used to strike at the opponent in several versatile ways. Naito has been known to transform it into a dragon with a gaping mouth to attack. The water used will be stationary till it is sent offensively toward the opponent.
Naito
Naito "Boss" Kuki
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikazuki Sumi Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:50 am

She seemingly appears out of nowhere. "Uhmm.. Hi? W-What's going on here..?" She looks around.
Mikazuki Sumi
Mikazuki Sumi
Chuunin
Chuunin

RP Age : 12
Number of posts : 213

Character Stats
Element(s): Tattoo and Darkness(Bijuu element)

http://secretforest.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Naito "Boss" Kuki Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:56 pm

*The dragon's head turns to Ochita as if to tell him to tell Mika what is going on so his attack can continue but then suddenly he feels the power of the sword he has been searching for this whole time. So while in his water state he darts for the prize to claim it as his own*
Naito
Naito "Boss" Kuki
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ochita "Misery" Iryo Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:55 pm

Ochita smirked as he walked over to Mikazuki. "We are starting our search for the swords once used by the Seven Swordsmen. Naito wishes to gain them in his quest to master them and become the worlds best swordsmen..our job is to aid him and make sure nobody gets in his way." He then looked over at Zane and answered her question with a simple nod.
Ochita
Ochita "Misery" Iryo
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:09 pm

With the nod Zane kneeled beside the injured ninja. she rested her right palm on his chest and opened her mouth. Her eyes started to glow as she transferred her chakra into the shinobi's heart, stopping it. Her chakra invaded throughout his body, attaching itself to all the muscles and bones.

Zane pulled her hand away from the body, holding a white sphere up. She examined the soul and sighed. "Kurushima is not pleased.." Saying this she swallowed the soul. "Sacrafice complete.." Turning away and walking towards Ochita she flicked her wrist. The body of the shinobi jerked and stood up.
Zane
Zane
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikazuki Sumi Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:11 pm

"Ah, Okay."
Mikazuki Sumi
Mikazuki Sumi
Chuunin
Chuunin

RP Age : 12
Number of posts : 213

Character Stats
Element(s): Tattoo and Darkness(Bijuu element)

http://secretforest.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Naito "Boss" Kuki Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:14 pm

*As Naito feels the power of the near by sword he locks onto it and heads for it in the now underwater house that contained the sword and a unknown person that guards the blade he seeks. As he travels in his water form through the home Naito feels that someone is close and watching him as he searches. Then from a distance he sees the shape of a blade in the center of the water filled home and begins to head for it, As he does he has his Shatter swords reform in preparation for the up coming battle he knew was do for the sword Naito wants*

Ochita,Zane,Mika Im close but now will come the true test of getting this blade. Ochita make sure your ready to heal if needed, Zane and Mika you two shall be support if this target gets out of hand for me.

*He looks around in the water and speaks again to the near by target*

Come out and give me my sword. I am Naito Kuki and "Im the coming of the next Demon".
Naito
Naito "Boss" Kuki
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ochita "Misery" Iryo Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:52 pm

Ochita's smirk slowly faded to a calmness only seen when ochita is ready for a true battle. He fingered the pentagram around his enck knowing that if he didn't spill another's blood soon he would have to spill his own to keep Hakai happy. "I'm ready to heal when I'm needed boss, if you can leave a few for me to take out after...Hakai is getting..pissed"
Ochita
Ochita "Misery" Iryo
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next