New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hey everyone.
The Uchiha Palace - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:07 am by Kyoshiro Kumosora

» Dawn of Shinobi v.2
The Uchiha Palace - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:06 am by Ochita "Misery" Iryo

» Naruto Extinction
The Uchiha Palace - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:48 pm by Ochita "Misery" Iryo

» Naito's 50 Mile Deep Water Trench Training
The Uchiha Palace - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:56 pm by Naito "Boss" Kuki

» RPGH!
The Uchiha Palace - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:21 am by Hanto Tembinza

» Awakening of The Bringer of Death/Kaisui no Raiden
The Uchiha Palace - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:51 pm by Kaisui Kumosora

» Uchiha Palace [Part 2.]
The Uchiha Palace - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:35 pm by Meian Uchiha

» Wastelands
The Uchiha Palace - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:04 am by Naito "Boss" Kuki

» Who is the Baddest Chick in Naruto?
The Uchiha Palace - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:35 pm by Naito "Boss" Kuki

Affiliates
The Uchiha Palace - Page 2 Naruto_banner_by_chibone1111-2-1 Time Ticks Forward Time Ticks Forward free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 105 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:01 pm

The Uchiha Palace

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Uchiha Palace - Page 2 Empty Re: The Uchiha Palace

Post by Meian Uchiha Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:15 pm

As the old man concluded the story, Fu sensed the godfather's intentions; as he immediately got up to strangle the senior clansmen while threating him. The elder didn't bother to fight back, no even so much as a few flails, kicks, and screams. Instead he said "I could have killed the boy years ago, I've tried and everytime 'someone' *He leers at Fu from the corner of his eye* got in the way. So I gave up, all I could do was live with the guilt. So give me liberty from this prison called life. That way in death I can be free. Go On Kill Me!!, Yea, break my neck, you can do it!!! The suicidal senial old aged Uchiha encouraged Fu, yelling at him in a way he probably didn't expect. Meian chuckled a little, as he thought about what he'd do in Fu's situaition. (He'd laugh at the man, and probably just let him live his last few days, or hours bitter as ever.)

Fu was a little more twisted, Fu would probably execute the guy just,because he challenged him to do so. With that thought in mind Meian got up walked over to the man as Fu choked him and punched right in the nose breaking it in the process. "I'm gonna let you die knowing I wasn't one of those weaklings you sacrificed back then. Meian would punch him in the gut to make him lose air and decrease his lung capacity, because Fu already made it difficult to breath as it is. Fu would be left to finish the job kill or let live... Meian thought in a strange way, that harming him, letting him see death again; Was the only way to ever make his godfather proud of him.
Meian Uchiha
Meian Uchiha
Genin
Genin

RP Age : 13
Number of posts : 412

Character Stats
Element(s): (Assassin) Wind, Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Furumetaru Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:43 pm

Furumetaru smirked as the man begged for death, and was speaking his suicidal thoughts he kept bent up for the last years. He did what he intended to, and a little more so. The unexpected hits by Meian had brought the man closer to death, since he was already strangled for many moments. "I don't kill people who ask for it. There's no sport or fun in killing those who want it. You're pretty close to death, so the least I can do is torture you, old man." He said, placing his hand over the man's face slowly, gouging out his only usable eye. He knew it wouldn't last long, so he removed his own, using the power of his flame alchemy after inserting the foreign eye, covering it his headband to prevent it's overuse as he now had the Mangekyou Sharingan in his possession. He then slapped Meian across the face, metaphorically looking through his expression with his uncovered eye. "Do you really want to disrespect the lives of the people who gave you your power, and worked to stop a Bijuu that contained unknown masses of chakra? Your family... as weak as they are... did this for you, and your village. Now, watch as the man who wishes to die, gets what he deserves, and not what he wants...!" Furumetaru exclaimed, looking at the man who coughed blood and bled from the eye socket. He placed his old eye into the man, allowing him to see as he was killed. He let go as the man's breathing came close to a halt, panting for air as he was dangerously close to death. "Muori col tuo orgoglio ... Requiescat in pace." He whispered, the man's pulse stopping, and breathing fully ending. He pulled his friendly Uchiha, Meian, by the neck, pressing him close to the face, staring at him intensely with his uncovered eye. He had something important he had to get out, an important message that had to be understood amongst the two. "If anyone's gonna' kill you, it's gonna be me... now trash of an Uchiha is gonna you, not while I'm still killing." Furumetaru said, holding his head from the strain of putting in the Uchiha eye. He had a senbon fall through his sleeve, and held it upwards, sticking out from inbetween his fingers, telling Meian he shouldn't even try hitting him. If he did, Furumetaru wasn't afraid to put Meian in Tsukiyomi, or use some other Mangekyou Sharingan technique. "Now let's head back, everyone's probably wondering where the hell we went... plus, I've got some things to do when we get there.." he said, smirking as the past left him some gifts to be attained, so he had better 'dig' them up.
Furumetaru
Furumetaru
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 203

Character Stats
Element(s):

Back to top Go down

Post by Meian Uchiha Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:48 pm

Meian stepped back shaking his right fist from striking his grandfather in the face with it which caused blood to clog his nostrils. He stood back watching Fu to see what he'd do. The sound of squishy flesh being dug into made Meian feel uneasy, reminding him of Naito's bloodlust earlier back in the alley. Fu slowly removed the only functioning eye of the man, the Mangekyou Sharingan. Fu then said what felt like a slap in the face to the prince regardless if he had thought his actions were right, this man had both prevented what could have been his father's death and helped seal all of the Gobi inside of him. Meian remained silent knowing Fu was right on that one. His friend continued to slowly torture the man, until he had just about wheezed out his last breath. Releasing the senior whom was gasping rapidly struggling for air. Meian noted the sounds of shallow breaths, a steady heart rate slowly fall flat and blood being spat on the floor as he was killed.
Meian stood there no sign of emotion on his face, he didn't know how to feel so he remained apathetic. Meian's eyes stayed glued to the lifeless body, that could still hear for a few more seconds he translated Fu's foreign words as they came from his lips "Die With Pride, Rest In Peace"...

Fu was holding his eye in pain after surgically removing his normal eye, and transplanting it into soon to be rotting carcass of his godfather's when Meian was pulled cheek to cheek with Fu to be given a fair warning. "Message recieved, if by things you mean eat right? I don't know about you, but I'm starved." Meian replied calmly even as he looked at the senbon. His grandfather's soul would rise from his body like an outerbody experience; When a Hollow would appear and devour it. His godfather would plead for help. He didn't die with pride, not even in the afterlife. "A fitting end..." If Fu should respond to those words. Meian would shrug "Uh nothing, just talking to myself."
Meian Uchiha
Meian Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Furumetaru Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:57 pm

He walked opposite of his friend, disappearing in a body flicker, only ashes remaining in his place, and even they soon blew away with the wind. He would meet his friend at the party soon, after he dug up some graves, and got what he wanted the most: eyes. Once he got them, he could be more powerful, and by using them, he could control his friend, should the Bijuu inside of Meian ever get released. He left an almost untraceable trail, and could easily escape his friend, being a sensor shinobi, of course.
Furumetaru
Furumetaru
Genin
Genin

Character Stats
Element(s):

Back to top Go down

Post by Meian Uchiha Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:43 pm

Meian would exit the shrine with a sly smile upon his face, watching as a spirit in the shape of a demonic dog locked onto the legs of his bewildered godfather, shook and gobbled him up. His friend would abandon him and head off for the graveyard. Well conincidently enough there was a funeral today so he figured Fu was gonna secretly do some mourning. "Heh, I knew he was a softy" Meian thought as he ventured off into the palace by passing the Sakura tree's. Something he had a little more respect for since the story he experienced. Making his way inside everyone danced all over the place, drank alcholic beverages and ate the finest of the crops grown and meat that could be cooked. Meian scooped some Inari, Sesame seed, bourbon chicken and drank peach tea. He slipped his mother a report card, she saw that he could live the shinobi life, but was fearful about the bijuu. Each parent tapped their glasses and announced that their child was gonna be a ninja. Meian smiled proudly at them both as he headed up to his room to play some games on his 300in tv Q.uad D. screen. Much better than 3D. Then turned off the game and snapped for his butler to take the tray back down stairs. He then thought "Oh right, Damn it Naito and it was then he would think about visiting the cemetary Meian got up of his silk King sized mattress and went back outside to the graveyard. He wanted to pay his respects one last time.

Last edited by Meian Uchiha on Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Meian Uchiha
Meian Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Furumetaru Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm

Meanwhile, at the league of evil... I- mean the cemetery, Furumetaru had gathered multiple pairs of eyes, and had them put into his arms rather roughly, yet still fitting them in. He'd have to let them heal before using them, but could still be applicable. As Meian would arrive, Furumetaru had to act quickly, covering his arms, the eye lids on his arms closing, and Furumetaru stepping now next to the headstone, his sensor-abilities telling him Meian was near. He would put on the investigative card, saying he was curious who would steal eyes from dead Uchiha, and would question Meian on what terrible deeds could be done if a single person had those eyes.
Furumetaru
Furumetaru
Genin
Genin

Character Stats
Element(s):

Back to top Go down

Post by Meian Uchiha Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:32 am

Meian grabbed a Sakura petal and tossed it on the soil of his uncle's, the butler. Before he was about to go he wanted to catch a priceless moment of Fu crying over someone he might've known. On his way over there he'd see large mounds of dirt piled up; A robbery had occured. A sense of hatred welled up within' the Uchiha's body as he wondered who could have done this. Fu came out looking just as suprised stating the obvious. I have an idea, the man I mentioned earlier. The Kuki, Naito Kuki. That scoundrel is the one to blame. Meian explained the situaition earlier with the bullies etc... He asked Fu What do you KNOWabout the clan, their whereabouts, their leader, Naito? Have you ever lost some one? What did it feel like? He nagged him like a psychiatrist hoping for a lead onto finding Kuki clan, and possibly learning something about his friend Fu. The normally calm Uchiha had exploded in anger at this disrespectful act against his clan, so it was only natural he'd have his first melt down. Although, the possibility of Fu knowing of a lead was 9/10 a no go he asked anyway. If Fu. didn't know of anything there was another way...
Meian Uchiha
Meian Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Furumetaru Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:33 pm

He had a sly smile, nodding in acceptance to his friend's words; he had to bring the suspicion off him. He sort of, through words, began to flip off Naito as he responded to Meian's question about what he knew about Naito and his clan. "I may not know about Naito's clan, but that bastard will pay. I hold no emotional ties Meian... so I don't have to worry about how I feel when they die. Emotions only bring weakness... you should know this about me by now." He said, walking over to where the group of Uchiha encircled the burial of the recently killed. They were burying the man now of whom the party was about, Furumetaru mixing into the crowd.
Furumetaru
Furumetaru
Genin
Genin

Character Stats
Element(s):

Back to top Go down

Post by Meian Uchiha Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:25 pm

Meian gathered up some chakra after listening to Fu basically give him, the run around on a simple question. He then slammed his fist into a headstone shattering it. His voice becoming darker for a short period of time as if possessed. "Useless!..." ( Then he reasoned with himself before thinking of attacking his friend for no reason. It wasn't Fu's fault that he hadn't exactly known of the location, or the clan. Calming himself back to his natural state of mind, he was ready to tell Fu his other plan of acquiring knowledge. It wouldn't be easy, but through this method with each passing day he'd get stronger as well. He spoke...

Ninja are hired to do missions. I have a feeling once I do enough I'll eventually come across either someone who know's him or Naito himself. If he's my client, all bets are off. Of course your always welcome to come with, but that decision is entirely up to you. Meian would then turn to walk away for a few meters heading for the palace to rest for the night. He didn't expect Fu to respond so soon to either accept or decline the offer, if Fu had another way Meian would be open to suggestions.

Meian Uchiha
Meian Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Furumetaru Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:42 pm

Furumetaru grabbed Meian by the back of the neck, using this position and distance to effectively choke him. He then placed his friend on the ground, lying on their stomach, him standing on his friend's chest. "This is an example of rage... and your lack of thought. You didn't think I would attack you, and you were completely fed up with that loser, Naito, to think straight. Now, do you want to take things the slow way, or my own sinister, sly, and murderously-intent way. I don't think you want details on the day Naito's on his deathbed... no, you want them now. Choose." Furumetaru said, once again abusing his friend to make decisions. He was prepared to put the genjutsu of Meian's parents dying on Meian if he struggled, which he wouldn't mind doing, especially if he could chain Meian up, and torture him a little. He really is sick-minded afterall.
Furumetaru
Furumetaru
Genin
Genin

Character Stats
Element(s):

Back to top Go down

Post by Meian Uchiha Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:17 pm

As Meian turned to leave, he was taken by suprise from a hand that clutched his throat. The boy struggled to look over his shoulder to see his attacker. It was Fu, there was no use in engaging him in combat, but Meian would try and break free of the hold anyway. From this stand point he had other ways of escaping, but he knew his friend had something to say, to he took a fall litterally. He fell back wards onto his back, as Fu stood on Meian's stomach and told him that the action he had commited was 'Rage'. An emotion if left unchecked could apparently cloud his mind and affect his situaitional awareness level.

Meian knew in his own way, Fu was trying to help. So he listens to what had to be said and managed to strain out his reply "Fine...What's the...quickest way, "your way"? Meian stared up at his friend with no sign of expressions on his face, his back tattooed to the midnight, cold gravel.
Meian Uchiha
Meian Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Furumetaru Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:28 pm

With Meian staring at him all this time, he uncovered his Mangekyou eye in an instant, and sent his friend into Tsukiyomi, the mere psychological effects putting Meian out, the torturing feeling like three dies, despite only lasting few seconds. Inside the genjutsu, Meian was chained tightly to a metal chair, chained by the arms, hands, legs, and neck and head. Furumetaru stood in an executioners wardrobe, holding his released-state of his Mace-Sword, starting it by burning Meian alive by the snap of Furumetaru's fingers sending a large blaze of fire at Meian. "Good, you're awake... now, about the plan I had. Instead of your weak-minded tactics of waiting around for a mission from Naito, or missions from someone who knows Naito, we are going..." Furumetaru started, proceeding with a powerful swing at Meian's head, breaking his neck. The man who would be in serious pain, but never dying, would have to continue on. "...going to hunt down this prick, and find out who he talks to, letting you get closer to..." Furumetaru continued. He then snapped his fingers once more, fire shooting into Meian's eyes, mouth, and nose, fluidly burning the bones marrow and skin, inflaming the eyes literally. "...to killing the little son of a b*tch once and for all for what he did. This mission of our's will require stealth, speed, precision, and silence for hunting down these people of interest. I'm afraid you have no choice now whether..." he continued. He snapped his fingers, fire surrounding Meian's body, slowly burning away at flesh, and the many layers of skin. "...whether or not you want to be apart this, because you already are. And sadly, you'll be here for another two days, twenty three hours, fifty-minutes and and fifty-nine seconds. I hope you'll enjoy this as much as I will, Uchiha-dono." Furumetaru concluded. Controlling the Genjutsu of Torture, he made Meian become fully healed, removed him of his enchainment, but left his body immobilized, paralyzed from movement. Not bound by the laws of chakra in this, he scattered fire over Meian's body, increasing the level of the flame to that of Amaterasu, burning him alive with heat strong than the sun. Meian only felt the pain of losing skin, as Furumetaru then pressed his hand through the layer of nerves, ripping out Meian's organs, swallowing each, sucking up his blood, and eating his eye balls very cannibalistic. He had Meian brought back many times, the incredible pain building up, as Furumetaru was left to great means. He had sexual methods too, having Meian feel his body raped by what appearances claimed were his loved ones; either sex were put in, as Furumetaru killed each one afterwards, enjoying the taste of their blood, and enjoying the fear and excitement in Meian. It pleased him.

In the real world, Furumetaru picked up Meian, and placed him in his bed, covering him in blankets; meanwhile, Furumetaru went back to cover up his tracks. He reburried the bodies without their Sharingan eyes, and cleaned up after himself, as Meian will have no clue leading him to blame Furumetaru or confront him, saying he stole the eyes.
Furumetaru
Furumetaru
Genin
Genin

Character Stats
Element(s):

Back to top Go down

Post by Meian Uchiha Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:40 pm

Meian while looking at Fu could only see the single, Mangekyou Sharingan about to be revealed before him. This was enough to try and place him into the Genjutsu known as the Tsukiyomi. Day one: Its dark, the sky and moon is crimson red. I can't move, ...chains?! Oh no the Tsuki- A blast of fire jets past Meian at this point- It came from a man donning a dark executioner's cloak, and what appeared to be Fu's weapon. The Uchiha had observed every aspect of his location to know this was a Genjutsu almost immediately. However, he didn't have what it took to be free just yet, so he'd be subjected to almost any torture imaginable for 3 days straight.

Meian would by now shaking and rattling the links trying to break loose from his imprisonment, he felt that the chains was a bit over the top. He'd be wrong as a giant mace would be swung at him. "Not the FACE!?!?" His neck, face would shatter in an X-ray mode and hang limply as he'd cough blood onto whatever was beneath him. Not much to his suprise, he was still concious. The boy mercilessly stunned would have his mind shaken up from the vicious blow, becoming slightly dizzy. Fu's voice would boom in from all directions as streams of fire would surge through Meian's orbitals, nasal passages, and mouth. Oridinarily this would have Meian become about as hotheaded as Ghostrider. Meian just instead endured the unpredicatable random amount torture brought upon him.

Meian knew about the 3 ways a Genjutsu could be stopped and a 4th only exclusive to the Uchiha Clan. One if it was a weak Genjutsu, then perform Kai, the users concentration is broken or the victim's chakra's disrupted. None, of those circumstances applied here. The fact of the matter here was Meian knew he was screwed. He could only pray that Fu would either lose the necessary amount of chakra needed to sustain the doujutsu or some degree of pain within his eye would disrupt his focus before second day could end.
Meian Uchiha
Meian Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Meian Uchiha Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:41 pm

During the second day,Meian would feel a hand press firmly against his stomach. This hand proceeded to use its sharp nails to dig under his skin and grasp his organs. The Uchiha would lean forward in immense pain as his intestines was yanked out along with his stomach, bladder, liver, kidneys, heart and eyeballs. With some luck the genjutsu would end prematurely, because Fu hadn't mastered the Tsukuyomi to alter a victim's perception of time. This could have been extremely dangerous for Meian though, as it could have went on longer and severely damaged his pysche.

The haunted Uchiha would awaken sometime the next morning [ a week later] from a comatose state in his own bed as if nothing had happened. His forehead would have droplets of sweat, his right hand would be on his heart as he sat up. His eyes would shift all around the room for any signs of an abnormal situaition.The mortified prince panted as he spoke "That, definately was not a dream..." He'd try and recall the message in his dream as he wondered just what the hell did Fu put him in the Genjutsu for? Then his mind would put that thought on hold as he wanted to get some breakfast before going to train then find Fu later.

>> Exit Topic
Meian Uchiha
Meian Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Meian Uchiha Wed May 11, 2011 11:57 pm

Return to the Uchiha Palace.

Meian strolled down the midnight streets lit by the orange candlelit of glowing lanterns. His attire torn, no one bothered to ask any questions as to why the boy looked this way. Meian saw them look and stare at him as they either galloped or drove by. This was the future, 500 years later, yet still it was common to see some civillians didn't accept the idea of change much. In this sector of the Mirage village the buildings were either as big as skyscrapers or as small as a tiki hut. Meian knew some had the idea of conserving the past. Others wanted to move onto the future. Meian was just caught in between. He idolized both, past and present ideas.

Halfway down the road, the boy had taken a detour through a rundown Favela like area. It was a shortcut to the Uchiha compound, ninja apartments and the palace. Through this path he'd run into several bandits that wanted to rob him of anything that Meian had in his poesession. Which wasn't much, but they wanted it anyway. Out of the shanty rooftops flew a flurry of several kunai. To which Meian quickly withdrew a Fuuma shuriken to deflect the daggers in diverse directions. Then once done he flung the gigantic shuriken in an arc to mow down his opposition. One of the attackers saw the shuriken chop up most of his friend's at the torso, throat, or legs as he thought it would be wise to utilize the opportunity to sneak attack the Uchiha hybrid from behind.

He snickered at his seemingly open target as he drew near it when... Whoosh!! he too had been decapitated by the boomerang like blade. Meian with his back turned to the bloodly blade stuck out an arm and snatched it out of the air and propped it up on his backside. The entrance to one of Mirage's many palace's wasn't too far from where he was now. The kid traveled a little further beyond the area reaching his home. His right eye was covered by his headband, not that it was missing or damaged it was permanently sealed by a powerful jutsu called "Izanagi".

Sougu: Shibu Shuriken [Tool Manipulation: Defense Shuriken]
Requirements: Fuuma shuriken.
Description: The user will use his/her fuuma shuriken and spin it around their hand or hands against an attack. The shuriken's motion will most likely block a few projectiles, and perhaps a ninjutsu attack, despite the fact that the user's hands maybe be damaged and this jutsu will probably stop. With more dexterity and strength, the shuriken can be swirled at higher speed for better defense.

Shuriken no Bu-meran Nagewaza [Shuriken Boomerang Toss]
Requirements: None.
Description: This technique allows the user to throw a shuriken such that it makes a circling pattern and, so long as nothing alters its course, returns to the user.

Meian Uchiha
Meian Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Meian Uchiha Thu May 12, 2011 9:37 pm

Upon reaching his clan's gates, Meian greeted the guards and told them he had been away for 3 days training. The guards shrugged the reasonable excuse off and let him through. Immediately the kid of an Uchiha headed for home, reunited himself with his parents and told them that Furumetaru had fallen, his eye[s] had shown proof of their clash.

Meian went up the stairs to get some rest. The next morning he planned to shadow box and venture Mirage's vast terrain once more. He wanted to train for the Chunin Exams, and harness the ability to produce Fire chakra. If he could do this, he would certified as an adult despite him barely being a teenager.
Meian Uchiha
Meian Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Meian Uchiha Tue May 17, 2011 2:36 am

[One Month's Worth of Private Training; Meian Uchiha]

Taijutsu was the one of the main things the young prince sought to become better at. Taijutsu was pretty much pure physical energy without a need for chakra the majority of the time.
The weather for "day one" out of 30 was fine. Not too windy, not cold, or hot just warm.

For Meian's starting warm up he'd stretch his torso, and touch his toes. Then he would begin to jump-rope for 10mins to loosen his arms and build up stamina. Next he'd lay down a line of concrete cynder blocks and jump back and forth over them for 5 mins straight. This was to increase his leg strength, and evasive quickness. Next he'd toss a rope up onto a tree branch and make sure its in a tight enough knot. This thick brown yarn of rope was used to climb up and down reptitively to work the upper and lower body muscles. It effectively helped him when it came to climbing the tree and doing crunches, sit-ups while upside down,toning his abs. When the too much blood rushed to his head, the athlete would dismount from the tree backwards landing palms flat, his upper body trembled as he couldn't support his own weight for too long quite yet. He fell onto his back, staring up at the tall tree sighing, swearing he'd get better at this.

He got up and dusted his sore body off to head inside his home. The weary kid had developed not only an appetite, but an odor. His mother would tell him, "No supper ,until he had washed up.

Meian would do as told and go clean himself up before eating only a few things. Sushi wrapped riceballs, purified water, and honey buttered dinner rolls. Tired, he went to bed early that night.
Meian Uchiha
Meian Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Meian Uchiha Tue May 17, 2011 3:26 am

[Rest Day 2/30]

The trainee woke up paralyzed. Every part of him ached, his arms, legs flimsier than before. His body in pain, but sadly no results were shown on his slender flat stomach. He frowned pulling his shirt back down. He on the other hand did manage to eat some fried non-greasy turkey bacon, and an omelet slathered in sour cream like sauce topped bacon bits, cheese and ham. Orange juice w/pulp and a healthy side of whole wheat grain toast was his side dish.He basically would 'pig out' on days meant entirely for resting. By the end of the afternoon, he'd soak his tense body in bathing salt, warm water. Then eat bourbon T-boned steak, garlic buttered shrimp, spicy grilled chicken, mashed potatoes, sweet peas, once more before going to bed on the schedule he came up with.

[Training Day 3/30]

Since he basically concentrated mainly on the lower half of his body on 'day one'; Meian switched up his routine for day 3. At the stroke of dawn, when a rooster would normally crow, the eager boy would already be outside in the cold air that gradually heated up over time. The cool breeze, however didn't compare to that of the harsh icy winds in the mountains of Mirage. The boy would be seen bench pressing a little under half his current weight 75lbs/152. He breathed in unison while pushing the dumbells above his fragile body 25x total every 30mins. In an hour he would have done 50 repititions, [reps] of 75 pounds. He kept at it for 2 hours max. This equaled out to 100 maximum reps. The overall weight lifted was above his own body weight. Fortunately he had a hired spotter, a lookout. They gave him fresh water, no ginseng energy drinks.

Meian groaned as he weakly lifted the bar one last time, his face red body coveted in light sheet of sweat. His body felt like air, he could move faster, less stiff once he finished. The day was spent on that alone nothing more. He went in to take a nap. Woke up starved, raided the fridge, then slept onto day 4...
Meian Uchiha
Meian Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Meian Uchiha Tue May 17, 2011 3:59 am

[Training Day 4/30]

Today was whole new type of training day. The prince realised that wasting the second day on eating, bathing and sleeping was insufficient to his full potential of getting stronger. Meian recited his academy teacher's words in his head. "Strong the word alone wasn't meant to be used to describe a person's physical being, but their spiritual, mental level of intellect as well. 'Chakra' is also made up of both those things. "A Ninjutsu was easier to pull of than a Genjutsu. Why? because Gen. required a person to be 'strong'-minded, and knowledgable of what their doing. While Ninjutsu could be done absent mindedly. This is not to say Ninjutsu doesn't require some thinking, because its success rate improves if used wisely. Though Taijutsu may seem to be an easier route to perfect, its not. Its actually harder than Ninjutsu. Though -less complicated, more physical effort is required to improve its success rate." Genjutsu needed only a strong mind. While Ninjutsu required both a capable mind, and body. Leaving the latter Taijutsu to only be physical based. Today was to be spent studying, and practicing new, and known elemental jutsu as were all his 'rest days' from now on...

The boy would blow his black and gold streaked hair out of his eyes as he read his scroll for his clan's coined Katon-style. He would later try to breath fire, but this would only end in failure. He choked, gagged on smoke. He spat small embers. Then sneezed, he even wheezed out some ash particles. He would put fire on hold,until he got older."Wind" and what a chakra paper he held told him "Light" were his element affinities as it glowed brightly, and split down the center before his eyes.
Meian Uchiha
Meian Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Meian Uchiha Tue May 17, 2011 7:10 pm

The self-proclaimed avenger, beginner assassin flipped through a book that revealed the "Human Anatomy, Physiology". He learned about vital points, and the even more complexed chakra network [which couldn't be seen by normal means or his Sharingan, only the Byakugan could see that.] He read on how Chakra flowed through vital points, or pressure points around the organs of the human body. There were also over 350 of these nerves in total 351 called Tenketsu. Tenketsu points could be hit with senbon, i.e Haku's or Sasuke's use of Chidori and regular senbon needles. Senbon was a tool that medical ninja relied on as well, and even could be used for accupunture if one knew where to strike many out of 351 Tenketsu points. This would obstruct the pathway of chakra cutting it off, as well as numbing the part of the body with it into an incapacitated, paralyzed state. For instance the cases of Zabuza Momochi, Sasuke Uchiha was affected when Haku struct them with multiple senbon in non-vital regions.

The Tenketsu points are even more of a threat when used by those with the Byakugan. As long as they also knew the Gentle Fist style. They would be capable of manipulating the flow of chakra. They could speed up the rate or decrease it to a complete stop. They would do this while striking internal organs thus making their technique very lethal. The boy studied this, until his eyes were blood shot red and he passed out onto Day 5.

Last edited by Meian Uchiha on Wed May 18, 2011 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Meian Uchiha
Meian Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Meian Uchiha Tue May 17, 2011 9:28 pm

[Training Day 5/30]

Once again up bright and early, down in courtyard the young ninja was bowing to a sparring partner with closed eyes. He opened them as he was ready to perform, replicate the combo's of the Taijutsu styles he had known or would learn against his target. Just as sun would rise over the clan walls, the match had begun. Meian poised himself still to fight his enemy as they did a shuffle dancing back and forth in a peculiar pattern. They were preparing use a Capeioera style against Meian.

Finally the first punch was thrown as the prince held his ground .His raven, blond hair swayed in the velocity of the incoming fist. The punch was an extended jab, which Meian would counter-effectively by pushing the fist towards the offender to cause some amount of strain
on the practicioner.
The Taijutsu moved use was entitled "Over-Extend". It would leave opponent open as they would have strained their muscle, and needed time to retract their arm to the side.

For the next attack, Meian would have a wide-variation of choices to abuse the opening. He would choose to try the "School Yard Stomp". This would involve crushing someone's foot into the ground, then keeping your foot their to hold them in place. The unfortunate challenger would now be stunned for the second time as they would be busy focusing on the strain in their arms.
Meian Uchiha
Meian Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Meian Uchiha Wed May 18, 2011 2:06 pm

The opponent with his toes grinded into the soil, and overly strained forearm muscle had another suprise coming, the Twin Hammer Slam. This came about with hard enough uppercut, after Meian ducked right under another left hook. He brought his fist right up to the adversary's chin which uprooted both the right leg caught in the caved in pavement and his enemy's entire body atleast 2ft into the air.

The Uchiha leapt into the air to clutch his hands onto the practioner's neck. He would finish the combination with a chokeslam onto their backside. He would plan to release them after casting their vertebrae down towards the condensed soil.
After releasing their throat from his grasp the challenger would shift their weight backwards to try and minumize the impact.They would use Meian's momentum to perform the Spinning Top as they scraped the skin open in their palms to do so.

This involved a series of low kicks that started up as they spiralled around on their back and head. The enemy succeeded in doing this after they compressed their upside-down body with both arms bent at the elbows . Then twisted their torso to start up a Ukemi like spin. This left Meian to be astonished at how they managed to spin so abrubtly.

Maybe he didn't crush their trachea hard enough for them not to regain their composure so quickly. While thinking he was also performing the Spinning Drop Kick. over the break dancer, because he was still in mid-air this was possible. He prepared to break through this attack by crashing his entire leg down into their groin area. His dominant leg lead the attack with a corkscrew like stomp that'll give the opponent brush burns,and would naturally cause bodily harm from the kick.

In addition to that,their balls was being crushed and twisted under Meian's shoe through the fabric of their own clothing...

Meian then backflipped a few feet away off the stunned collapsing ninja. He was in position to get ready to attack them if they did not give up yet.
Meian Uchiha
Meian Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Meian Uchiha Sun May 22, 2011 12:29 pm

The competition doubled over to nurture their crushed and brush burned scrotum as they admitted their defeat.

Meian went and fetched a towel to wipe off the sweat he had poured into battle. While doing this he clutched an veggie beverage in his hand and consumed it. He paused in between the amounts he took in. The taste was like a combination of Gerbers baby food. He pinched his nostrils and gulped it down,until it was all gone.
Then went inside to rest on up for day 5.

Next to his bed in his drawer were a container of his clan's eyes. Meian had undergone surgery to have the EMS eye placed in his right socket. To have his full sight restored. This happened to before day one of his training when his parent's saw the condition of his right eye.

Day 5/30

The 5th day would also bring about a new form of training. Meian would ask his guardians of something concerning him and his bijuu. He wanted them to assist him the creature, and teach him how gain some mild control over its chakra, since he and the bijuu weren't exactly on good terms. He couldn't exactly do this on his own without there being a chance of him failing and losing control. Niether could he draw on all its chakra, as the beast would overpower his mind and body.

His father, the Kuchiki of course agreed to this. He brought along some seals just incase something went wrong.They would go into an abandoned territory that was just behind the Uchiha base.
Meian Uchiha
Meian Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Meian Uchiha Mon May 23, 2011 1:58 pm

Once in a location out the range of the palace; The Kuchiki instructed his son to do the following...Meian try and tap into the inner subconcious level of your mind. Meian would stand perfectly still with his eyes shut firmly. Soon in a matter of moments ,he could feel himself being taken back to the mysterious room with the humongous bird cage. The cage was of a golden light that had seals slapped all over it. The sound of heavy breathing echoed the airways. The ground was soaked in a river of golden orange, yellow, green and red. While pure white globs of an omnious chakra bubbled up from the fluid. Splish/Splash Tap...Tap...Sploosh!!

Meian walked like zombie from a shallow end to a deeper area of the chamber. It was if he was being drawn to what lurked in his body, spirit since just after he was born. Pipes flowing with the liquid showered the area he now swam in. The vast currents swept him towards the bird who was just ahead and washed him ashore.

Hello again, Welcome to my lair runt. You and I are bound by the seals you see here. *The bird lifted an extended wing to point at the numerous tags with the Kanji 'Seal' written on them* "Since we are bound by them I suggest you lend me your body in times of danger. I cannot risk you dying, although I wouldn't mind respawning outside and terrorising those who imprisoned me. Of all the vessels they gave me 'you' an infantile insignifcant creature. *It grumbled before continuing its talk with the Uchiha that it still deemed unworthy of holding ownership of it* I understood that last time wet met. Our time was cut brief by some miserable, bothersome pest. This time there doesn't appear to be any unwelcome intrusions. So I can talk to you in peace right? It left Meian with an open ended question to reply to. Correct. Meian said boldly while pushing his soggy hair out of from in front of his eyes. Good. It snarled at him malevoently.
Meian Uchiha
Meian Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Meian Uchiha Mon May 23, 2011 6:39 pm

Meian's willpower was currently equal to the Gobi's. It enabled him to remain in this form.Theoretically it was only of course due to the fact the Gobi had something entricate to say. It cleared its throat to tell him what he's had on his mind from day 1. "For 12years and few months now. I've been imprisoned in you. In slumber, biding my time to recover from my lost to that man in silver. Also plotting my revenge. I can sense his prescence even now, and by the genetic code of your chakra. I can tell that your his offspring.What a perfect way... The cage in front of Meian shook violently as some chains rattled on the large gate belonging to it. It was clear the Bijuu was now attempting to overpower Meian and control his body to attack his father. TO EXACT MY VENGENCE!! It forced Meian to say outloud. Vapors of golden orange started to dance around the host body like flames, or embers. His eyes would glow red, and grow narrowed and slitted. This happened even with his Sharingan deactivated.The boy's finger and toenails became about as sharp as talons. His hair grew a little longer in length as a large golden omni shockwave erupted from his body. The Jinchuuriki was being overpowered in a war of wills. However he wasn't quite yet consumed by the evil spirit's demonic chakra.

The Kuchiki wasn't frightened at all. He merely withdrew the tags he brought along and chanted an incantation to become able to withstand the force using some of his reiatsu. Then rushed over to his son's aid and plastered his stomach with a single seal. This seal would force the jailbird that almost escaped from its prison back into its cell.

"Try again Meian, you can't let it dominate you. You have to convince it that your not weak. Then after that compromise a solution for you two to work together. Sadly the latter won't be easy. You have to go to where the legendary 'Falls of Truth' once was. I cannot take you. I must watch over the clan after what's been happening recently."
Meian Uchiha
Meian Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content