New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hey everyone.
Hinata's old shrine~ Akahana's residence. EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:07 am by Kyoshiro Kumosora

» Dawn of Shinobi v.2
Hinata's old shrine~ Akahana's residence. EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:06 am by Ochita "Misery" Iryo

» Naruto Extinction
Hinata's old shrine~ Akahana's residence. EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:48 pm by Ochita "Misery" Iryo

» Naito's 50 Mile Deep Water Trench Training
Hinata's old shrine~ Akahana's residence. EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:56 pm by Naito "Boss" Kuki

» RPGH!
Hinata's old shrine~ Akahana's residence. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:21 am by Hanto Tembinza

» Awakening of The Bringer of Death/Kaisui no Raiden
Hinata's old shrine~ Akahana's residence. EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:51 pm by Kaisui Kumosora

» Uchiha Palace [Part 2.]
Hinata's old shrine~ Akahana's residence. EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:35 pm by Meian Uchiha

» Wastelands
Hinata's old shrine~ Akahana's residence. EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:04 am by Naito "Boss" Kuki

» Who is the Baddest Chick in Naruto?
Hinata's old shrine~ Akahana's residence. EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:35 pm by Naito "Boss" Kuki

Affiliates
Hinata's old shrine~ Akahana's residence. Naruto_banner_by_chibone1111-2-1 Time Ticks Forward Time Ticks Forward free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 105 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:01 pm

Hinata's old shrine~ Akahana's residence.

Go down

Hinata's old shrine~ Akahana's residence. Empty Hinata's old shrine~ Akahana's residence.

Post by Akahana Hyuuga~ Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:34 pm

This is the ancient shrine of Hinata Hyuuga and her family. Everyday Hinata, mostly, would come here to pray for good fortune in training and faster ability to advance. She'd pray for the day that she would finally be recognized by her clan as a good ninja like her younger sister Hanabi, or like her cousin, Neji, the "prodigy." She'd pray for herself to become the greatest kunoichi as well as the greatest person she could be. Peace in the world and for a certain blonde shinobi to notice her, and perhaps ask her on a romantic date. This was used from generations ago as a place to pray at, a holy place, a shrine of the Hyuugas. Now, generations and descendants later it is Akahana's family's residence. Her father and herself live here, and each day too, like Hinata, she prays for good fortune in becoming the best ninja she can be. Along with her father and the rest of her clan to be proud to have her as a daughter and as part of the Hyuugas. To see what a ninja she has become.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Each day before training Akahana prays at the little religious designated area the family has for special purposes. She, could be the reincarnation of Hinata herself if someone didn't know any better. She was praying before she was called to training with her father. This is where it all began. I am Akahana, 11 years old and I live here with my father.

"P-please, holy spirits in the heavens above. D-do grant my wish. I ask of you p-please. I wish for g-good upbringings t-to occur and h-help me to become a g-great ninja. I-I want to be recognized by my father, ...no not just by my f-father, but by everyone. M-my friends, f-father, and the H-Hyuuga clan. I want t-them all to see w-what a great ninja I-I can be.~" I was sitting there with my usual training robes on, my eyes closed for the time being and my hands together in a praying position. I was sitting with my legs folded under me, Japanese style. This was my daily prayer before training. I had hoped my wishes would come true.
Akahana Hyuuga~
Akahana Hyuuga~
Chuunin
Chuunin

Number of posts : 210

Back to top Go down