New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hey everyone.
The Shrine Of Saigo Ni "The End" EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:07 am by Kyoshiro Kumosora

» Dawn of Shinobi v.2
The Shrine Of Saigo Ni "The End" EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:06 am by Ochita "Misery" Iryo

» Naruto Extinction
The Shrine Of Saigo Ni "The End" EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:48 pm by Ochita "Misery" Iryo

» Naito's 50 Mile Deep Water Trench Training
The Shrine Of Saigo Ni "The End" EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:56 pm by Naito "Boss" Kuki

» RPGH!
The Shrine Of Saigo Ni "The End" EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:21 am by Hanto Tembinza

» Awakening of The Bringer of Death/Kaisui no Raiden
The Shrine Of Saigo Ni "The End" EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:51 pm by Kaisui Kumosora

» Uchiha Palace [Part 2.]
The Shrine Of Saigo Ni "The End" EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:35 pm by Meian Uchiha

» Wastelands
The Shrine Of Saigo Ni "The End" EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:04 am by Naito "Boss" Kuki

» Who is the Baddest Chick in Naruto?
The Shrine Of Saigo Ni "The End" EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:35 pm by Naito "Boss" Kuki

Affiliates
The Shrine Of Saigo Ni "The End" Naruto_banner_by_chibone1111-2-1 Time Ticks Forward Time Ticks Forward free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 105 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:01 pm

The Shrine Of Saigo Ni "The End"

2 posters

Go down

The Shrine Of Saigo Ni "The End" Empty The Shrine Of Saigo Ni "The End"

Post by Naito "Boss" Kuki Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:24 pm

*This is one of 3 shrines dedicated to the "Old Gods" that many of the villagers worship. This shrine like the others have a huge statue that looks like the god its used for but instead of being solid stone these statues hold the actual souls of the god named Saigo ni, AKA "The End". The hooded figure stands at the back of the shrine and it's face can not be seen but its eyes are known to glow blue when in the presents of one of it's true followers. The End was a god that acted like a twisted version of The Grim Reaper because like the other 3 gods, Saigo ni is neither evil or good and rather see both of those sides die. Worshipers of The End only trust other from the village and believe that humans were born not to be forced to be good or evil but instead they are creatures with the right to do as they please without being scared into believing in false hopes.*

The Five Sacred Commandments of The End
1. Though shall never show mercy to anyone,Even those who also worship "The End"
2. Though shall torment the souls of all and anyone eternally that crosses "The End"
3. Though shall never allow a soul to pass on to "Heaven" or "Hell" at all costs
4. Though shall never remove thy mark of "The End"
5. Though shall take a soul at least once every Full Moon and 2 for a Blue Moon

Last edited by Naito "Boss" Kuki on Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Naito
Naito "Boss" Kuki
Chuunin
Chuunin

RP Age : 14
Number of posts : 379
Location : Riding With The End and Watching my ninja...Ochita and Mika know how to find The Boss

Character Stats
Element(s): Water, Black River and Wind

Back to top Go down

The Shrine Of Saigo Ni "The End" Empty Re: The Shrine Of Saigo Ni "The End"

Post by Naito "Boss" Kuki Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:35 pm

*Appears and bows before Saigo ni to pray to his god. He stays for a hour in meditation to his god asking The End for help in both training and life to make him even stronger everyday, So one day he will full fill his destiny of becoming a legend within his clan. He then fades away in a burst of water after he stands again and bowed his head as he finished his prayers*

I thank you Saigo ni for all

*Disappears*
Naito
Naito "Boss" Kuki
Chuunin
Chuunin

Location : Riding With The End and Watching my ninja...Ochita and Mika know how to find The Boss

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikazuki Sumi Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:38 pm

She appears before The End and bows. After a half-hour or so she gets up and looks around.
Mikazuki Sumi
Mikazuki Sumi
Chuunin
Chuunin

RP Age : 12
Number of posts : 213

Character Stats
Element(s): Tattoo and Darkness(Bijuu element)

http://secretforest.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Naito "Boss" Kuki Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:13 pm

*Appears behind her from a bodyflicker*

So you came to pray too, I just finished myself. Thinking about it though I guess we are never finished. *Grins*

Still Im glad you choose to come here and it shows me your dedication, How about I make you a offer that involves "The End"?
Naito
Naito "Boss" Kuki
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikazuki Sumi Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:30 pm

She looks behind her after hearing the Priest's familiar voice and bows. She then looks up at him and nods.
Mikazuki Sumi
Mikazuki Sumi
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Naito "Boss" Kuki Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:53 pm

I need a second in command in the temple and I wondered if you think you can fill these shoes incase something was tto happen to me, I would need a person who could keep the temple and it's believers in order.

*He looks at Mika*
Naito
Naito "Boss" Kuki
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikazuki Sumi Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:41 pm

She nods "You can count on me!"
Mikazuki Sumi
Mikazuki Sumi
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Naito "Boss" Kuki Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:28 pm

*Appears from a mass of black water in front of "The End's" statue and kneels before it. He prays for close to 3 hours for the new gifts he has gained in the past few months. His new BL E.Y.S., The new heart from the 3 Tailed Dragon and his new collection of swords that is still growing.His focus seems more intense than that of even why he trains.*

I thank you my god and will use these new gifts as you would see fit for your will, my clan and all those who will have to become payment to you one day. I swear this as one of the final Kuki left and even if it takes my last breath I will not fail...............
Naito
Naito "Boss" Kuki
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down