New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hey everyone.
Gates of Darkness EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:07 am by Kyoshiro Kumosora

» Dawn of Shinobi v.2
Gates of Darkness EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:06 am by Ochita "Misery" Iryo

» Naruto Extinction
Gates of Darkness EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:48 pm by Ochita "Misery" Iryo

» Naito's 50 Mile Deep Water Trench Training
Gates of Darkness EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:56 pm by Naito "Boss" Kuki

» RPGH!
Gates of Darkness EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:21 am by Hanto Tembinza

» Awakening of The Bringer of Death/Kaisui no Raiden
Gates of Darkness EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:51 pm by Kaisui Kumosora

» Uchiha Palace [Part 2.]
Gates of Darkness EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:35 pm by Meian Uchiha

» Wastelands
Gates of Darkness EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:04 am by Naito "Boss" Kuki

» Who is the Baddest Chick in Naruto?
Gates of Darkness EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:35 pm by Naito "Boss" Kuki

Affiliates
Gates of Darkness Naruto_banner_by_chibone1111-2-1 Time Ticks Forward Time Ticks Forward free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 105 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:01 pm

Gates of Darkness

+2
Jin Mibu
Zack Himura
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Gates of Darkness Empty Gates of Darkness

Post by Zack Himura Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:29 am

Gates of Darkness Gate_o12
Zack Himura
Zack Himura
Genin
Genin

RP Age : 14
Number of posts : 56

Character Stats
Element(s): Wind and Water/Ice and Snow.

Back to top Go down

Gates of Darkness Empty Re: Gates of Darkness

Post by Zack Himura Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:52 am

Zack is seen walking through the gates leaving the village.

To where,....no one knows.
Zack Himura
Zack Himura
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zack Himura Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:00 pm

Two hours later Zack is seen walking back through the gates entering the village.
Zack Himura
Zack Himura
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Mibu Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:12 pm

Jin is seen walking through the village gates heading back into the village after his long absence.
Jin Mibu
Jin Mibu
Genin
Genin

RP Age : 12
Number of posts : 76

Character Stats
Element(s): Earth, Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Zack Himura Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:45 pm

Zack is seen once again leaving the village.
Zack Himura
Zack Himura
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Mibu Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:49 pm

Jin is seen leaving the village. Though no one knows where he is headed.
Jin Mibu
Jin Mibu
Genin
Genin

RP Age : 12
Number of posts : 76

Character Stats
Element(s): Earth, Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoshiro Kumosora Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:25 pm

Kyo dressed in all black appears at the village gates late in the night on a mission to find Jin. Not even bothering to check in at the gates Kyo vanishes into the shadows, leaving no trace of himself as he searched the village for any trace of Jin.
Kyoshiro Kumosora
Kyoshiro Kumosora
Genin
Genin

RP Age : 5
Number of posts : 336

Character Stats
Element(s): Darkness, Void, Black Flames

https://new-age.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Meian Uchiha Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:07 am

Meian is now within 100m in the vicinity of Demon Country.Dark malevolent prescences take place here that'll make anyone's soul abandon one's body.

Shadow even begins to feel his very essence being fed upon by mysterious forces as he activates his 1st tomoe Sharingan it gives birth to the colored chakra of the dead.

Soulless immediately starts to dash off with his light grey tunic wavering silently in the wind; him going towards the tall spooky hellish Gates of Darkness...
Meian Uchiha
Meian Uchiha
Genin
Genin

RP Age : 13
Number of posts : 412

Character Stats
Element(s): (Assassin) Wind, Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Meian Uchiha Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:19 am

Meian could swear two brimstone statues had the chakra nature of human shinobi.

He watched them closely as the eyes belonging to each one slowly inched side to side errily tracking Meian's movements which he soon became greatly aware of.

(So they're playing dumb and waiting for me to drop my guard... alright Let's play)-Soulless thought

Shadow quickly came up with an idea as he turned his back he'd generate an explosive ash filled clone; and would retreat into hiding after doing so.
Meian Uchiha
Meian Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Meian Uchiha Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:43 am

The soldiers who were guarding the front door saw Meian seemingly turn around to walk away.

They took this as their chance to shank their supposively now vunerable prey with faintly pulsating crimson, pitch dark spears.

Shadow watched from a concealed area while stringing up some shuriken and creating the DragonFire,FlameBombs seal while the wires were coiled around his fingers.

What he saw was two stone men slowly become reanimated as they raised their weapons to strike a lethal yet stealthly blow upon the clone rigged with the -Burning Ash Accumalation- jutsu.
Meian Uchiha
Meian Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Meian Uchiha Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:36 am

Yarrrghhh we gotcha now yah lil bastard uhhh whattt?!

-The two men froze dead in their tracks as the clone they'd pierced seaped a dark mist of ash which got into their eyes burning their eyeballs and flew into their, mouth and nostrils...

Fawhhippp swooshh -multiple shuriken flew by them beneath their arms from them raising their spears n around their necks legs and waist coming directly from in front of them*

The shuriken had laced itself snug around the bars belonging to the gate pulling the guards back with it.

~Correction I got you...
Meian Uchiha
Meian Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Meian Uchiha Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:21 am

As the residual mist died down a shadowy figure's silhouette with red pupils could barely be seen coming into view even though it was broad daylight.

Meian had maintained his accuracy from using the Sharingan to see slight muscle movements, chakra and counter them with proper timing.

*With his fingers still tied to the steel coiling he puts his left index and middle fingers to his puckered full lips to release a continous stream of fire with an evil smirk plastered to his face*

Ungh, Wh-what is he doing?!

-The strangled and strung up guards managed to say...

They'd soon find out...
Meian Uchiha
Meian Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Meian Uchiha Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:40 am

The Uchiha tugs on the wirings once more just for kicks to slam and cut off the blood flow,circulation in the soldier's arms. So that the targets couldn't perform any handseals or move.

All they could do was just look on as large massive streams of fire pummeled them repetitively; infact as the tiniest ember made contact with the ash it triggered a gigantic explosion destroying the village's gates.

Meian reeled the used shuriken back to shred through any remaining flesh as he calmly walked into Demon Village; the area behind him slowly withering away in charred ashes...
Meian Uchiha
Meian Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Meian Uchiha Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:44 pm

Meian revisits this place once more using a shadow clone this time...
Meian Uchiha
Meian Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Furumetaru Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:54 pm

Furumetaru walks towards the gate, hiding in the shadows of Meian, a very odd character to him; he sought to attack him. He didn't know why; he just found that he loved to kill people he feared. He performed hand-seals as he moved, using chakra concentration on his feet, walking on the walls; he was in the shadows, running as his hands had been glowing in the darkness. His prosthetic arm was unveiled as he clapped his hands together; a blade emerging forward from his prothestic's fist. Renkinjutsu: Gantorettoburēdo... He thought. He knew it would gather his opponent's attention, as he leaped over his opponent, purposely not making contact. "I noticed you had high chakra-levels... who are you?" He questioned. He was a curious man; a deadly man at that. He made sure his opponent could see his arm at all times; he wanted to perk their interest. Perhaps this man would show him things; he wanted to see the rest of this world. He wanted an amazing experience, which this man could probably give him; the man sure had high enough chakra-levels to do something like that.

Technique(s) Used:
Name: Renkinjutsu: Gantorettoburēdo (Hiden Style: Gauntlet Blade)
Element: Kinzokuton (Metal Release)
Type: Supplementary/ Hiden
Description: By performing the hand-seals, and slamming his hands together, he can use the chakra to make a blade emerge from his prosthetic arm's fist, able to be used like a gauntlet. This allows him to use it as a quick weapon to stab opponents, or block against hand-held weapons.
Furumetaru
Furumetaru
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 203

Character Stats
Element(s):

Back to top Go down

Post by Meian Uchiha Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:16 pm

The single shadow clone of Meian was imbued with enough chakra to withstand 3 compact hits. Since the average Shadow clone could barely stand one anyway.

It poessed Sharingan eyes, thereby being capable of sensing and seeing a shadowy figure run along the walls which occassionally glowed in the dark.

A faint clapping noise could be heard as the image of a man came soaring his way.Shadow stood his ground and assumed a defensive stance as the guy flew over him.

Once the man landed he asked the Uchiha for his name and told him he could sense his abnormal level of chakra.

As Shadow eyed the metal gauntlet he could tell that there was a difference between the prosthetic limb and the real arm; the color in the metallic forearm being of Earth style nature and the real arm was kept natural raw chakra...

"I'm Meian Uchiha, are you friend or enemy... state your name?" he replied fluently, proud and clear as he spoke to the would be assassin.

Last edited by Meian Uchiha on Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Meian Uchiha
Meian Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Furumetaru Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:32 pm

"I like to call myself neither... as, friends come and go; enemies only exist to be killed. In my case, I will never exit this world, nor do I plan on being killed by you or others. No... let me rephrase that: I won't be killed. I would tell you my last name, but than I'd have to kill you right now, if you are real. People like to use clones, or something, to travel in the open; especially people with power like your's. I am Furumetaru, an assassin, and you need not worry: you are no target. Nor do I have the undying urge to kill you; now, what can you do? You've already seen the trick with my arm... cool isn't it? Despite the price of my greed, I have benefits from it. Now, don't make me impatient, and tell me what you can do, Uchiha?" He explained in a lengthy monologue. He wanted to know what this strong-Uchiha could do. Perhaps they could benefit the man with the passion for killing. He had control though, not killing people he was interested in. They could be of use to him so he could get stronger too. Plus, the unusual people could kill him; he was in no mood to die today, though.
Furumetaru
Furumetaru
Genin
Genin

Character Stats
Element(s):

Back to top Go down

Post by Meian Uchiha Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:07 pm

The Uchiha didn't know what to make of the man's demands;noting that he had trust issues for starters but was intelligent serial killer.

He was unsure if he should tell give out information as to his physical and unusual bloodline techniques.

He contemplated on how to react to what the man was asking for, he couldn't die since this was the cloned version of himself and the man acknowledged that he was neutral and had no intentions on eliminating him anyway.

He finally came up with an answer and decided him and the man in a way were cut from the same cloth.

He could do both possibly sorta befriend him without making a new enemy; and make use of his attributes as well.

'Furumetaru' was it? *he closed his eyes and re-opened them to create a high pitched 'Shiiiinnnng' sound effect to display his Sharingan.

This is my clan's bloodline trait, the Sharingan.His eyes cycled through first tomoe, second, and lastly the third tomoe.

The first pupil on my eye allows for seeing the color of chakra; and discerning the difference from an illusion and reality.

The second tomoe, grants me the ability to percieve motion and makes it easy for me to replicate a jutsu if its of one of my affinities.The element of 'Fire' is given at birth.

The third final tomoe allows for greater timing, reaction and predictability of a target's next move.

Making it alot less of a challenge to see where an attack will probably land and counter it in advance.
To some extent mind reading, telepathy is given after some extentsive usage of the Sharingan eye.

My affinities are Fire, Wind, and Lightning so far. I read somewhere that a man by the name of Jiraiya once said its impossible to possess all 5, and ninja Kakashi had 4 in his lifetime

Shadow's eye's reflected off the metal arm indicated his eyes hadn't left it.

'Is that all that you desired to hear?' *The teenager then mentally prepared himself for anything that might come next*

Last edited by Meian Uchiha on Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Meian Uchiha
Meian Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Furumetaru Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:18 pm

"Your abilities are flawed, Uchiha... with a strong punch, I could break your nose; where will you been then? The mucus will cloud your eyes, causing you to be blinded by it for quite some time. I frankly don't care if you know this, but feel it is valuable knowledge you should know. Intrigued by my arm are you...? Not strange. I'm no cyborg, or android; I'm mostly human, though, probably not in my alignment, as I prefer killing. Since you can't find yourself to bring your eyes off my arm, do you wish to know how I got it, and how there's a blade? It's very simple, actually." He formed a pleasant smile, intrigued by the Uchiha's words as he said his response. He twisted his arm, watching his opponent move; he had no blood in there, so he didn't need to worry. Any blood would probably short-circuit the prosthetic, or something; he was lucky enough to not worry about twisting limbs. If his prosthetic twisted, there would be no change, as it didn't have a set flexibility-standard.
Furumetaru
Furumetaru
Genin
Genin

Character Stats
Element(s):

Back to top Go down

Post by Meian Uchiha Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:45 pm

Shadow shifted his eyes off of the arm and onto the man's torso, and arms to detect additional movement as he watched the peculiar arm twist abit.

"Of course, I would like to know how you obtained that sort of thing, and my geuss would be you manipulated the material of the arm to form that edge, correct?"
Meian Uchiha
Meian Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Furumetaru Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:24 pm

"It would be quite deadly, and obvious if that was always there, now wouldn't it?" He smiled sinisterly, giving off a wink with that answer. He sighed joyfully, proud to say how he got it. "My Bloodline, although not able to read minds, predict movements, et cetera, is still strong. I... and the Clan... have the unique ability to bring the world's most abundant substance on the Earth to our knees in manipulation. It's relatively the same as you Uchiha, we are born with it. Through my reckless behavior I lost limbs... my leg, foot, arm, and hand on my left. It left me to die... but, despite using the high-level technique at the measley rank of Genin, I was able to be fixed and healed. Do you know what element we take from the Earth, dead-eye Uchiha?" His words spun the story of his tragedy; he didn't list specifics as to his element, but gave it away quite easily. He wanted to test his opponent; could they discover what it was. Seeing the blade appear, they should've known already; if they didn't, Furumetaru would think they're stupid.
Furumetaru
Furumetaru
Genin
Genin

Character Stats
Element(s):

Back to top Go down

Post by Meian Uchiha Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:52 pm

Shadow nodded and saw the wink of Furumetaru's eye as he listened and payed close attention to detail of the Earth style users clan.

Shadow was almost caught off guard by the sudden question that tested his knowledge.

The Uchiha wasn't quite keen on what in fact was truly the most abundant or common mineral in the soil of all of Earth ,but he knew that Magnesium, Iron/rust and Olivine being the combination of the two was pretty much up there in the ranks.

Meian took a shot in the dark with his answer. It was probably right on point like marksman's accuracy.

"Its Iron isn't it?...At Genin rank? What rank are you classified as now?"

Shadow made a mental note that 80% this guy's entire left side was of the metallic substance and checked to confirm the intel he was given.
Meian Uchiha
Meian Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Furumetaru Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:10 pm

"Did I stutter...? And yes, Metal, Iron, they're all the same. I'm rankless; I'm a Missing-Nin, Rogue, Assassin, Mercenary- mostly the last two. I consider my skill to be undying due to my intelligence, power, and speed. I don't refer to rank; a Genin with a Kunai can beat a Kage with a katana if they know what they're doing. As you can see, my body was fixed; the leg you can't see, and arm that is armed is there for your eyes. What's on your mind; are you planning to steal this rare power? Do you want my Bloodline under your control? A lot of strong shinobi are corrupt- not saying that I'm not corrupt, but well you know. So? What's on your mind? What do you have planned for me?" He said, daring his opponent to come at him. He pulled his prosthetic arm up, daring with the action of his blade-fist pointing at his own face; he smirked. What would the man do? He put his arm up in a defense, preparing to use the blade if necessary.
Furumetaru
Furumetaru
Genin
Genin

Character Stats
Element(s):

Back to top Go down

Post by Meian Uchiha Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:02 am

Shadow's clone observed the opponent's weapon of choice. He knew that the Earth element was weak against most Lightning jutsu and if he wanted he could cut right through the arm or send currents within' the metal blade's tip with the slightest contact of it.

Then there was the second option of heating the iron up til the point it melted off or burned the guy just enough.

The final and most unlikely resolve would be to erode and wither the metal into tiny fragments and scatter them away with wind.

After reading the man's body language and chosen stance he spoke while boldly taking a small kunai into his hand and tuning it with lightning chakra.

"What I want is to test your power, and see just how good skills are. I might have some use for your abilities as much as you'd have with mine..." He kept his motives unclear to the man as he planned to show him his, lightning jutsu."

Shadow slashed at the blade with the small dagger to send a vibrating, stunning frequency of lightning onto the metal blade. The contact of both the metal would more than likely cause a small sense of vibration along the iron while the lightning would amplify the vibes and increase the speed, strengthen the scutting power of the tool he used.

The kunai was held in Shadow's right hand it went for where-ever the blade would go; due to Sharingan.

At the velocity he was moving in, he'd probably cut into his opponent's cheek if the blade was moved at the last second.
Meian Uchiha
Meian Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Furumetaru Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:59 am

He could visibly see the Lightning in the weapon, backing away to avoid the attack; he held his hand close to him, smirking. "Human greed will never cease to amaze me? But, can you handle me?" He questioned as he moved. His opponent would continue coming at him, so Furumetaru slid down, sending a small cut into the man's chest as he rolled away, using the "gauntlet" as a weapon. The distraction should've let him get some distance, as he moved forward. He'd perform the Body Flicker Technique, a technique all knew; it gave him extra distance. "I'm a mercenary. We're experts at evasion, silly Uchiha, you can't get me with such a direct attack." He explained. He simply waited, holding his hands to his side; he was planning to kick with his metal foot when the opponent got too close. He wanted entertainment, but not death.
Furumetaru
Furumetaru
Genin
Genin

Character Stats
Element(s):

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down