New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hey everyone.
Gates of Darkness - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:07 am by Kyoshiro Kumosora

» Dawn of Shinobi v.2
Gates of Darkness - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:06 am by Ochita "Misery" Iryo

» Naruto Extinction
Gates of Darkness - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:48 pm by Ochita "Misery" Iryo

» Naito's 50 Mile Deep Water Trench Training
Gates of Darkness - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:56 pm by Naito "Boss" Kuki

» RPGH!
Gates of Darkness - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:21 am by Hanto Tembinza

» Awakening of The Bringer of Death/Kaisui no Raiden
Gates of Darkness - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:51 pm by Kaisui Kumosora

» Uchiha Palace [Part 2.]
Gates of Darkness - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:35 pm by Meian Uchiha

» Wastelands
Gates of Darkness - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:04 am by Naito "Boss" Kuki

» Who is the Baddest Chick in Naruto?
Gates of Darkness - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:35 pm by Naito "Boss" Kuki

Affiliates
Gates of Darkness - Page 2 Naruto_banner_by_chibone1111-2-1 Time Ticks Forward Time Ticks Forward free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 105 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:01 pm

Gates of Darkness

+2
Jin Mibu
Zack Himura
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Gates of Darkness - Page 2 Empty Re: Gates of Darkness

Post by Meian Uchiha Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:08 pm

As he rushed in, he saw that his opponent was about to evade.So this called for an emergency, a bit of a mid ranged attack.

While swiping in a cutting motion from right to left, he'd discharge an arc of lightning from his right arm using his 'Charged Strike' maneuver.

The 'Charged Strike' generally used by a raiton user is something that allows them to discharge lightning from their arm, this could be done from a punch or a kick.

During the swing a manipulated discharge of lightning would soar out in front of Shadow as the opponent would probably continue their evade/attack.

The incoming arc would possibably discourage the attacker from continuing their offensive measures and allow for some distance of for a follow up attack.

The body flickering opponent would be followed by the horizontal arc which was about as high as the mid-waist section of the target's body.

Before it could hit its target, Shadow would disengage the kunai from his moving hand and immediately drop it after the swinging attack.

Once the kunai would land, the shocking arc like blast would be angled from upwards on down from Shadow's right shoulder, and respectively hits opponent's left to his left foot opposed to the right one of his target.

The follow up attack would involve a quick use of hand seals to create his 'Lightning Scatter Shot'.

The arc would serve as a light attack, distraction, to create distance necessary to use his next jutsu while his opponent had the pleasure of dealing with the dilema.

Every last finger on each of Shadow's hands glowed a light blue aura as he opened both palms and aimmed his hand in his target's location.

10 small bullets shot out. 5 above and 5 below the arc at the opponent.The way Shadow's hands were positioned was unique.

His left fingers were vertical, his right horizontal. This made a cross-like pattern through the changing arc. Shadow used his Sharingan to predict his opponent's next step before firing.

[Now I'll explain this indirect attack, Lightning Scatter Shot]
Meian Uchiha
Meian Uchiha
Genin
Genin

RP Age : 13
Number of posts : 412

Character Stats
Element(s): (Assassin) Wind, Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Meian Uchiha Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:49 pm

"This is 'The Lightning Scatter Shot' its an upgraded version of its lower class, the D rank Lightning Blast. Lightning Blast consist of firing bullets at 125mph...

The Scatter Shot is a C rank, with a stunning twist. when Lightning bullets strike the ground they let off a burst of electricity within a two foot radius, the damage is multipled per bullet.

~The vertical/horizontal shots following and blending in with the arc will go where-ever you move, and some bullets will hit the ground and more than likely be attracted to that left leg of yours.

The horizontal ones will ensure you can't go right or left without being shot once.They'll probably go after your iron arm.

This will all happen as the arc will ensure ducking, or jumping would be almost impossible; since its cutting at the waist.

So jumping would mean risking thigh,calf or lower body damage, while ducking will endanger the upper body torso, neck and head.

Then the arc would change its pattern after the kunai is dropped...What will you do?"

Shadow's clone anxiously anticipated, how his victim would react to the 2 attacks at once.
Meian Uchiha
Meian Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Furumetaru Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:44 pm

He would briskly move, ushering out of the lightning-arc's path; his actions caused him to cut the opposite-side's leg. He considered it a victory, but knew it was too close for comfort. He's lucky he noticed the chakra build up. "You know, its not interesting without Chidori...," he mumbled. He would perform a flip in order to go over the arch, dodging it with the difficulty high. He would witness the shots, watching as he prepared to beat their speed. If fired as he jumped, he would have to apply weight to his body facing the ground, speeding up his travel. As of now, he simply dodging the incoming attacks.

(Ripoff ;3)
Furumetaru
Furumetaru
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 203

Character Stats
Element(s):

Back to top Go down

Post by Meian Uchiha Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:57 am

The shadow clone took its first hit, a slice to its left leg.

As the opponent started to somersault above the arc that had flown at him,
Shadow began to aim his shots on opposite sides of his target's body.

His fingers went from creating a cross like pattern of placing his right hand over his left wrist to having both palms parallel from one another.

Four of his fingers aimed for the dirt, 2ahead of his opponent and 2 behind him.

The other 6 shots were meant to sway the target from going left or right as they'd be sure to hit the arm, back or leg on either side of the guy's body.

The bullets weren't all fired off at once as Meian placed his marks carefully.They were all fired forth as the opponent would shift his weight down in attempts to jet off.

After just firing off that last jutsu, Shadow executed his A-ranked 'Live-Wire Flash' in combination with him discharging Chidori Nagashi to protect him from any direct attack. The Live-Wire Flash was a significant jutsu that traveled up to 20m, unlike its weaker version which stopped after 10m. It moved at a rate of speed and velocity in which was much faster than the bullets and was much easier to control by the user.

Shadow dropped to his knee's and slammed his palms on the ground below to generate a large visable electric wire.

The wire shot out up the center of where the opponent would be attempting to elude the bullets from earlier. The wire would follow electrocute the man with enough watts to char some flesh and paralyze him.It also had a greater chance contacting his target since they are part metal, and it was directed under a Full Sharingan.

"How do you know about the Chidori!!?" Shadow yelled over the loud static of the bright blue lightning, reading lips of the man as he was kneeled down using the vicious wire on his foe.

He figured if the bullets were hard enough for his opponent to dodge already, why not use something a bit faster?

Not before long the wire would be hot on the guy's tracks after he'd land.
Meian Uchiha
Meian Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Naito "Boss" Kuki Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:39 pm

*Walks by and FWAPS himself*

Geez.....................

*Disappears to his student's training area*
Naito
Naito "Boss" Kuki
Chuunin
Chuunin

RP Age : 14
Number of posts : 379
Location : Riding With The End and Watching my ninja...Ochita and Mika know how to find The Boss

Character Stats
Element(s): Water, Black River and Wind

Back to top Go down

Post by Furumetaru Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:08 pm

He performed hand-seals as he went flying through the air, using force to turn his body, taking a lot of upper-body strength to do so. His chakra took metal from the ground, him using his fist coated with metal to block an incoming lightning shot. He would than escape the range of the bullets. The metal-coat would fall apart soon after it hit, preventing the charge from hitting him. Since it was on his real hand, it used the metal as a lightning rod, keeping the damage from skin. Now, he saw another danger; the electric wire came at him, going at faster speeds than he could possibly stop. He would be dead, but he forced himself to the ground, in a desperate attempt to fight back. He performed hand-seals as fast he could, his opponent having to focus on him for the attack to hit, so he was free to use a technique. As he was about to get hit, he took it; though, his opponent should be binded. Metal arose from both sides of his opponent, constricting their body by tightly wrapping around them, or atleast trying to. Being liquid metal, they could reform and change direction as long as Furumetaru focused, so he did. His body would be quite a bit, though not too much; his entire body would be temporarily paralyzed as well. "If you're done, I can manipulate lightning as well, with a Power of it you'll never see again, Uchiha-dono..," he says with a smirk. He's liking this man; he really is.
Furumetaru
Furumetaru
Genin
Genin

Character Stats
Element(s):

Back to top Go down

Post by Meian Uchiha Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:12 pm

After watching his opponent perform a seal for the iron fist, a bullet hit the the fist of his target.
He'd watch a single spark burst from the contact of the fist. The initial impact was grounded, but it'll still attempted to shock 2m of his uncovered right arm, the exposed flesh.

The other set trap would be the 2 shots he struck ahead of his opponent, they'd burst into 2m radius on either side; probably unknowingly bursting and striking the ankles of the runner. Even as they'd surpass the range of the 10m attack, there was a chance the sparks could have hit both legs before they out ran the attack's range.
He had watched as they'd formed more seals for their jutsu; shortly before his wire struck them.
...Shadow didn't celebrate just yet; even although he grinned a little.

There was a problem, he couldn't discern 'just' what kind of attack it was since it was an Earth Style jutsu;an element he didn't have.
There was no longer a need to control his attack as he deactivated the wire while his opponent laid there numb.
His eyes roamed the 20m distance in between him and his new rival as he heard them speak of a new power.

"What sorta trickery could he've been plotting?"Shadow thought as he reached for the discharged kunai he dropped earlier;a slew of metal came from the ground.Causing him to leave it and unsheath his blade.

His Nagashi armor prevented most of it from touching him as it either cut through the metal, or repelled it magnetically .He immedately made use of his sword to rapidly slash any metal fragment that he could see no matter how small it was. The swings were rotational and as he hacked and swiped all over to ensure none touched him as he deflected the attack. Afterwards he rotated rotated the hilt of his blade and released it into the air; then formed an A-ranked Thunderbird Aeon hand seal to test his opponent as he replied to them "...Show me" upon the completion of his jutsu and catching his sword before it struck the ground.

By this point, Shadow was standing up awaiting to see how his opposition would fare.

The bird would fly over the downed opponent and entrap him inside of a barrier.Then it would gather up some energy and fire off a large concentrated blast through the top of the barrier intending to strike his foe. Meian's intentions were to see how his target would handle all the electricity. He hoped it wasn't Too much for him.

Raiton • Denkou Shou no Jutsu [Lightning Release • Thunder Aeon Skill]
Effect: A skill in which the user gathers lightning chakra into their own blood, and summoning forth a great being of Lightning. This large bird created from Electricity, will flow before the opponent and create a powerful barrier of lightning around them. The beast will then gather up electricity and fire off a large concentrated blast of electrical energy down through the top of the barrier. If the blast does not hit the opponent, the force of the blast will flow outwards and send the opponent into the electrical barrier causing damage
Meian Uchiha
Meian Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Furumetaru Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:10 pm

As the barrier began to come up, he fueled chakra throughout his system, using it in a quick-effort to cancel out the paralyzing. He performed hand-seals, chakra creating a rising-stone wall, which would bring him to the top of the barrier. The Gigantic Bird stood there, keeping guard over him; it was about to fire a blast at him. He performed another technique, hand-seals made to Body Flicker, using high-speeds to avoid capture by the bird. The Shinobi wouldn't get hurt, the blast destroying his wall and the landscape. The chakra from the lightning would mask his location, leaving him undetected as he escaped; this effect would die out soon. He considered this practical manuvering, his opponent being tricky with the lightning. "Show you what? My special places. No, why don't we stop this bull, and finish what we were saying. Your skill is something I would hate to waste; though, your Techniques still can't surpass my Lightning. Want to know why?" He teased. He didn't want to continue; he was charred, and didn't want his hair to be electrocuted off. He could've done more, but was too tired right now to do it.
Furumetaru
Furumetaru
Genin
Genin

Character Stats
Element(s):

Back to top Go down

Post by Meian Uchiha Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:44 pm

He heard the voice ask him to cease his attacks; he cared less if his Lightning was greater than his current opponent's at the moment or not. He discover that later... Their spar had ended. "No, you dummy" he kidded. 'You've shown quite enough."
From what the cloned image saw, this guy was efficient in evasion as he stated before and the technology he poessed was much greater than most shinobi were capable of producing, suprisingly after 500 years.

The bird dissapated, as Shadow kept the Nagashi active. "I think you should come with me, insteadof squandering all of your talent uselessly.It could be put to use elsewhere." Shadow told him as he tried staring the man in the eyes as if he was searching for something, not trying to hypnotize him at all.
Meian Uchiha
Meian Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Furumetaru Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:55 pm

"Squandering? Such nasty words, I prefer the term... roaming. Come with you? Why... do you have lollipops?" He asked with sarcasm, making a pedophilia joke. He snickered, sighing pleasantly to himself. "By use elsewhere you mean...?" He questioned. He needed an answer. He wouldn't take 'No' or 'I don't know' as an answer to the question.
Furumetaru
Furumetaru
Genin
Genin

Character Stats
Element(s):

Back to top Go down

Post by Meian Uchiha Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:34 pm

Ask me that again and Ill give ya a sucker punch. *He scolded him for a brief moment before straighting his expression* I mean to the Solider's of Death or SOD; and become one of us. We have advanced technology and could use a technical whizz such as yourself to enhance our technology to greater heights. His eyes were still scanning for truth, and honesty. Our goal, is mystery everyone .even me, but what I do know is that we are trained to kill, every last one of us. That's something you accell at without remorse. Something required to get the job done, a natural talent you poesses.

There you are not alone we have food, shelter,weaponry and women. *he joked on the last one*
Meian Uchiha
Meian Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Furumetaru Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:40 pm

"Nice joke... I never saw it coming," he said with a smirk. He contemplated on it; a group of killers. It was something he had one day planned on making; rogues banding together to destroy villages. If Rogues did so, there would be world peace; no, that was too weak a thought for a professional killer. Furumetaru just wanted to kill people. "Give me one goddamn reason why I should join you bozos? Killing I'd love, but I could kill people without help. Why would I need to join up with you people?" He questioned, giving a doubtful expression on his face.
Furumetaru
Furumetaru
Genin
Genin

Character Stats
Element(s):

Back to top Go down

Post by Meian Uchiha Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:03 pm

One good reason would be that an assassin at your caliber may come across someone greater and take you down. We have a medic greater than any other. We also have a unique trend of secretly spying on and dominating villages. In fact I have a new task...you ever heard of *uses Telepathy* Akumu?
Meian Uchiha
Meian Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Furumetaru Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:18 pm

"Holy sh*t! That Uchiha telepathy is like a mind-freak... heh, but no. I haven't. Should I have, Uchiha-dono?" He thought to himself, Meian creepily reading his thoughts. He ignored the eerie factor on all of this, but decided he take on a temporary stay with the SOD.
Furumetaru
Furumetaru
Genin
Genin

Character Stats
Element(s):

Back to top Go down

Post by Meian Uchiha Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:32 pm

He's the leader of the Eclipse Country also a user of the legendary Riinnegan eye. Come with me to the base for one day. I'll explain more on the enemy there. *He felt as if othrs may be listeing in*

Last edited by Meian Uchiha on Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Meian Uchiha
Meian Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Furumetaru Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:35 pm

"Fine, since you were able to best me - I'm your's. I will follow you wherever you go, do whatever you do, minus the love stuff. I'm a very respectful person when it matters," he said. He was telling the truth; he never met a shinobi who could best him. He decided to follow this shinobi around, so he followed the shinobi back to the SOD HQ.

>> Exit Topic >>
Furumetaru
Furumetaru
Genin
Genin

Character Stats
Element(s):

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content