New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hey everyone.
Yuuku's Training EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:07 am by Kyoshiro Kumosora

» Dawn of Shinobi v.2
Yuuku's Training EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:06 am by Ochita "Misery" Iryo

» Naruto Extinction
Yuuku's Training EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:48 pm by Ochita "Misery" Iryo

» Naito's 50 Mile Deep Water Trench Training
Yuuku's Training EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:56 pm by Naito "Boss" Kuki

» RPGH!
Yuuku's Training EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:21 am by Hanto Tembinza

» Awakening of The Bringer of Death/Kaisui no Raiden
Yuuku's Training EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:51 pm by Kaisui Kumosora

» Uchiha Palace [Part 2.]
Yuuku's Training EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:35 pm by Meian Uchiha

» Wastelands
Yuuku's Training EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:04 am by Naito "Boss" Kuki

» Who is the Baddest Chick in Naruto?
Yuuku's Training EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:35 pm by Naito "Boss" Kuki

Affiliates
Yuuku's Training Naruto_banner_by_chibone1111-2-1 Time Ticks Forward Time Ticks Forward free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 105 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:01 pm

Yuuku's Training

4 posters

Go down

Yuuku's Training Empty Yuuku's Training

Post by Yuuku Sumi Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:42 pm

Yuuku walked into one of the clan's training area silently, "hello father..you told me too meet you here?" he said silently. 'I wonder why he wanted me to come here...' he thought.
Yuuku Sumi
Yuuku Sumi
Genin
Genin

RP Age : 10
Number of posts : 21

Character Stats
Element(s): White Fire

Back to top Go down

Yuuku's Training Empty Re: Yuuku's Training

Post by Akumu Sumi Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:56 pm

*In the air Akumu forms from his Sonic-Wave Jutsu and it causes a great sonic boom that can be felt a mile away and heard miles away*

Hello My Yuuku, Are you ready to be pushed til you might want to kill me? I will push you further than anything you can imagine because I think I can get your eyes activated during this battle but I will have to come at you like Im going to kill you. This will cause your natural instinct for survival to trigger you Doujutsu or "The Wild Rinnegan"
But if i cant do it this training it will come soon cause it will help you alot in training and battles, However that only if you can prove that you deserve them by activating them and defending yourself when all else seem hopeless.

*From 2 paw tattoos on his palms his hands are covered by his personal gauntlets and then he unleashes their 8 inche claws*

Im ready......
Akumu Sumi
Akumu Sumi
S-Rank
S-Rank

Number of posts : 250

Character Stats
Element(s): Tattoo Artstyle/Sonic-Wave

Back to top Go down

Post by Suitougakari ~Nothing~ Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:27 pm

Slowly strolls onto the scene, and nods in recognition to Akumu

So we're testing your boy, huh? Sounds fun!

Smiles at Yuuku and gestures for him to go for it
Suitougakari ~Nothing~
Suitougakari ~Nothing~
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuuku Sumi Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:32 pm

Ochita nodded, "I'm ready father.." He said just as Suirougakari walked up he look at her for a moment and nodded before both of his hands and legs(from his feet up to his knees) glowed a bright white color before igniting in a thin layer of control white flames. he then removed two kunai from his right leg pouch holding one on each hand they both also went up in flames yet the leg pouch was unharmed. He then stood prepared waiting for his father's attack

Kobushi o honoo - Flaming Fist Style

Kobushi o honoo is a fighting style utilized by Eclipse ninja Yuuku Sumi. By releasing his white fire element chakra around his body, he will light various parts of his body on fire, he will then continue to strike his opponent in order to both cause harm from the physical attacks (causing broken bones,ext) but also burning the flesh of the opponent do to the fire.
Yuuku Sumi
Yuuku Sumi
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Suitougakari ~Nothing~ Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:47 pm

the scene is set near a small lake high in the mountains. The entire area is on a plot of land about 30 acres square, but is contained on one mountain. In the backdrop there are some high cliffs with a thin, 3/4's of a mile high waterfall, raining down into the lake. On the eastern side of the lake there is a wide meadow and on the western a thick forest of fur trees. It is dusk, and the sun is sinking below the mountain at the back of the lake and the stars have begun to come out in the southern sky
Suitougakari ~Nothing~
Suitougakari ~Nothing~
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Akumu Sumi Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:58 pm

*He watches his son finally show the power he does got so far. The white fire that surrounds Yuuku is quite deadly and beautiful too. He activate his eyes so that anything in his sight is slowed down to him giving him get blocking and dodging abilities. His eyes also are a form of the mythic "Sage's eyes" but they call it "The Wild Rinnegan". High in the air Ezio one of his Paths soars over the feild and Ifu appears in the distance.
He then hand signs in a blur even with his gauntlets on and in a far tree Kusa can be seen, This means Akumu and all his Paths are at the Battle field to also help in his son's training. Ezio is actually Yuuku and Mika's Uncle that died protecting Akumu*

Name: Sonic-Wave Armor!

Element: Sonic-Wave
Type: Ninjutsu
Description:
This jutsu creates a invisible suit of armor that is able to protect its user from taijutsu or kenjutsu attacks. Any element that can't cut through the armor will just go around the armor leaving the user unharmed. He surround his body with the fast moving chakra that not only cut anything touching it but reflected other elements except for any sticky element style. He then Grabs 4 blades throws them in the air and they stuck into the ground while he grabbed another 4 and held them in 2 hands waiting to see what his son has got up his sleeve*

Come my boy.................

Akumu Sumi
Akumu Sumi
S-Rank
S-Rank

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuuku Sumi Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:05 pm

Yuuku paused for a moment wondering what the jutsu his father just preformed did, when he didn't see anything happen he guessed that by what his father said it was some type of invisible armor that would make this fight all the more difficult. In order to test his theory he first released the flaming kunai which as they travled through the are went from being covered in a controlled fire to blazing like two large fireballs. Yuuku then jumped back preforming hand seals. "Mist Waltz Technique," he then continued to blow a combustible mist towards the flaming kunai, on contact it caused a loud "Boom" much like a bomb going off followed by a large white fire spreading throughout the area.

Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu - Mist Waltz Technique
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Type: Attack

Katon • Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does a string of hand seals and then proceeds to blow a large combustible mist at the target. When the mist hits flame, it will ignite in an explosion of fire.
Yuuku Sumi
Yuuku Sumi
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Akumu Sumi Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:19 pm

*He smiles as he hand signs at the great techniques Yuuku already has in his arsenal. Knowing the mist ways the issue and his fire was very dangerous.

Name: Sonic-Wave Collision!

Description:
This jutsu is created by the ninja slapping their hands together and creating a explosion that is created by the ninja creating two Sonic-Waves and crashing them together. The power of this blast can cause serious damage to anything around the user up too 150 ft.
Instead of attacking Yuuku, Akumu aims his jutsu at the mist and pushes it towards his son and then throws a fire bomb after it. Suddenly Ifu appears and stands with Akumu.*

Oh now you going to be in for a treat 2 on 1...............
Akumu Sumi
Akumu Sumi
S-Rank
S-Rank

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuuku Sumi Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:32 pm

Yuuku grumbled slightly as Ifu appeared and his attack was sent back at him, however Yuuku took advantage of this and rushed right into the blast and towards Akumu and Ifu. While he was in the blast he released several kunai and shuriken in the direction of both Akumu and Ifu. As Yuuku exited the blast his entire body was lit ablaze with a thin layer of controlled white fire, however this time a few small burns where revealed here and there. After a few moments it was revealed that instead of rushing at Akumu and Ifu he was heading towards the side of Ifu about several feet away from him, all the while preforming hand seals. "Great Dragon Fire Technique," he then continued to shoot a large white fire ball in the shape of a dragon's head in the direction of Ifu. Yuuku could tell that his chakra was beginning to deplete, and he would soon have to rely on his taijutsu skills.

Gouryuuka no Jutsu - Great Dragon Fire Technique
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Type: Attack, Supplementary

Katon • Gouryuuka no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the White Fire Element. After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja will expel dragon head fireballs at their opponent. These powerful fireballs can punch through concrete.
Yuuku Sumi
Yuuku Sumi
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Akumu Sumi Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:41 pm

*Ifu puts Akumu behind him and hand signs*

Steel Release: Ultimate Shield!

Ifu will cover himself in Steel Chakra, which will harden on the outside, becoming a second skin to the user. The Armor is weightless to the user, whereas it is quite heavy to others outside the technique. It is virtually unbreakable by those without Steel Release or Lightning Release. If a person has Lightning Release, they just have to concentrate the chakra in there hand and place it on the armor to break it. However the fire just goes around the shield and away from Akumu and Ifu. Akumu then jumps into the air and hand signs.*

Name: Sonic-Wave Senbon Shower!
Description:
The user jumps high in the air while performing handsigns only to release hundreds of senbon created from the Sonic-Wave Element. Their speed is blinding and are able to even cuts through stone and some metals easily. He aims for Yuuku's area as Ifu disappeared and Kusa appears next to Akumu this time. Both ready for they fire ninja*

Come on your my son I know you got it in you to get to me or a Path.....
Akumu Sumi
Akumu Sumi
S-Rank
S-Rank

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuuku Sumi Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:51 pm

Yuuku grumbled silently before rushing backwards and jumping up onto a slightly higher ground before pulling up the legs of his pants revealing to leg weights, which at first glance appear to only weight a few pounds. "I have not even gotten started father..." he said as he removed the leg weights and hurled them at his father and Kusa. They landed right in front of them creating two large craters in the ground. "Thats eight-hundred pounds that i no longer have to deal with father.." he stated simply as rushed off towards Akumu and Kusa at speeds normal eyes would not see. He then attempted a simple punch into Akumu's lower gut, the fire on his hand going from being controlled to raging wildly around it.
Yuuku Sumi
Yuuku Sumi
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Akumu Sumi Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:11 pm

*Kusa stands in front of Akumu and handsigns*

Mokuton: Gurando Makusei no Ki [Wood Release: Grand Wooden Tree]!

Requirements: None.
Description: The user's string of handseals will call upon a large tree structure of wood, mainly a strong beam with several branches of wood extensions. Those extensions will then extend more and more and crash down upon the target, creating a huge network of timbered girders in the process. It forces Yuuku to take differnt directions to get to Akumu and Kusa. However the two thought they were well hidden but in a blur Yuuku appears and land a punch on Kusa and sneds him into the massive tree but he disappears into the tree but not without feeling Yuuku's blow. Akumu smiles and then releases his Sonic roar Jutsu to shatter all in front of him*

Come my son..................

*Name: Sonic-Wave Chakra Roar
Element: Sonic-Waves
Description:
The ninja builds up a incredible amount of chakra in their chest to release it in a roar that can deflect weapon,some elements and can even shatter stone. Can also cause deafness to anyone to close to roar. This jutsu is also used to allow the user to use it as echolocation to find anyone trying to hide or escape.*

Akumu Sumi
Akumu Sumi
S-Rank
S-Rank

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Suitougakari ~Nothing~ Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:30 pm

Watches the boy carefully to see his next reaction. Noticing that he is performing well, she continues to smile and sits on a stump near the water...
Suitougakari ~Nothing~
Suitougakari ~Nothing~
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuuku Sumi Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:34 pm

Yuuku smirked as his fist connected with Kusa "ha.." he said as his grin widened. However his celebration was cut short when he was hit with the Sonic Wave chakra roar, both sending him flying backwards and causing temporary deafness. "Dammit.." he growled as he skidded to a stop. Once he finally stopped he was seen on all fours his feet dug into the ground and his hands keeping him balance before he stood up. His hearing very slowly coming back.
Yuuku Sumi
Yuuku Sumi
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Akumu Sumi Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:13 pm

*Kusa reeled back into the tree and faded away as the roar blasted the area. Akumu then hand signs and create Tattoo clones and has them head for Yuuku. Suddenly Ifu appears and handsigns himself.*

Steel Release: Iron Skin like Sword!

strongest technique, that lets him create a thick skin or iron over his own. The metal has reshaping properties, making it able to turn into anything from a blade to a cannon. When he uses it, he gains an all black body with red shouder markings. His eyes become full white with no pupils.His teeth pare outward and become feril as well. In this State, he is incredibly strong and can use Taijutsu to a much greater degree. He also has noticebly large claws when using this jutsu. Most times when he is beserk, his forearms will take on the Iron trait. He creates himself into a human weapon with is now steel skin and one arm a sword with the other a cannon which he begins firing at Yuuku. From The Sky Ezio can be seen coming closer to the action from above*

Come son.............
Akumu Sumi
Akumu Sumi
S-Rank
S-Rank

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuuku Sumi Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:13 pm

Yuuku's mind, body, and eyes all at once came to the unanimous decision that the incoming attack was nothing he could have normally dodged on his own. However at that time something in his blood activated, something hidden he didn't even know about. A dormant trait, a gift from his mother; the sharingan activated at first only showing one tomoe in each eye, but after a moment his left eye changed once again gaining a second tomoe, however he had one more added surprise, the sharingan was a gold color instead of the normal black and red sharingan it was black and gold. With this not only was he able to see the chakra flow of his father and his paths, but also where the missiles where going to be a second before they where there. In which he was able to successfully dodge each of them. "holy...crap..." he said out loud after he had managed to dodge the coming attacks.

((A note to all those reading this, an agreement was come upon between akumu, meiun, and myself over PMs that instead of the wild rinnengan I would have the sharingan - as of the bloodline of my mother [who is not an actual member from this site]))

Last edited by Yuuku Sumi on Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yuuku Sumi
Yuuku Sumi
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Akumu Sumi Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:54 pm

*Looks at his son's eyes and sees Yuuku's mother for a second in him before he saw the animal come out like himself. He hand signs as he speaks to Yuuku before unleashing his next jutsu*

Banshō Ten'in!

*Banshō Ten'in is a technique similar to Shinra Tensei in that it manipulates gravity at the users will, however instead of pushing objects away, it draws them towards the user. It is unknown if it can be used in a similar scale as Shinra Tensei or if it has the same five second limit. He aims his hand for Yuuku to pull him close and deliever a punch with his gauntlets on as his Path Ezio swoops down and moves Akumu to a high point on a near by cliff*

You already at 2 tomoe and if you earn 3 and I can gift you with even greater powers with a set of Uchiha eyes i have put away to give you EMS...............
Akumu Sumi
Akumu Sumi
S-Rank
S-Rank

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuuku Sumi Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:30 pm

Yuuku smiled as gravity took control of yuuku's body. Using a portian of his chakra he was able to fight agenst the pull of gravity enough to preform handseals. "Great Fireball Technique" he said releasing a white ball of fire at about 3 feet away from Akumu.

Goukakyuu no Jutsu - Great Fireball Technique
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Attack

Katon • Goukakyuu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilzing the White Fire Element. The ninja does the necessary hand seals, draws chakra from their mouth into their chest and them immediately exhales it. They then blow a stream of white fire which erupts into a large sphere of flames. To better manage the flames the ninja will bring their hand to their mouth to control it.

Last edited by Yuuku Sumi on Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yuuku Sumi
Yuuku Sumi
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Akumu Sumi Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:14 pm

*Sees great ball of fire coming towards him and since his Tenshi was still on delay his eyes glow bright gold as he makes one single hand sign*

My son let me introduce my main element.....................

Sonic-Wave Jaguar Roar Orb!

Description:
This jutsu is simular to the other Roar jutsu but instead of wide spread area of destruction, It is formed into a orb of Sonic-Waves and then released upon contact in a huge force of destruction.Akumu doesn't aim for Yuuku instead he targets the nearing fireball with this jutsu to blow it out the sky like a giant candle. As he releases the orb Ezio appears and gets him 200 ft away with his own Swift Element jutsu style.*

-OOC: Heres the Info on my element for your personal info-
Sonic-Wave Elemental:
*This element is a rare and little known advanced wind element but blinding speed is its main power. As for other elements that can match Sonic-Waves is a another Sonic user or someone with a Fire element thats a advanced version of equal or greater power. However Sonic-Wave is concidered the fastest of the elements which gives the element the power to cut through the hardest metals and can effect earth elements on the molecular level and can cause the to turn into dust or shatter violently. Lightning of any form is no match for this Wind Style*
Akumu Sumi
Akumu Sumi
S-Rank
S-Rank

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuuku Sumi Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:50 pm

Yuuku frowned when his attack was defeated, and took the chance he had to put even more distance between him and his father by rushing another 200 or so feet back. After putting the distance between them he took the chance to rest for a moment, "This is getting tiring..I don't think i'll be able to keep going much longer.." he thought out loud as one of his hands went up to his eyes. "this is an interesting new ability...I wonder why mother never told me of it..." he asked himself.
Yuuku Sumi
Yuuku Sumi
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Naito "Boss" Kuki Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:48 am

*Appears from behind Yuuku and fwaps him in back of head*

Your my god son and I know you got to have more heart than this. So give your Ol' man hell now or you might never gain the power you seek and if you can't keep a vow to yourself, How do I know you will keep yours to your father or me about getting stronger and becoming the next great Sumi man. So attack!

*He gets at a distance and watches Yuuku to see if he can do what Naito asked him*
Naito
Naito "Boss" Kuki
Chuunin
Chuunin

RP Age : 14
Number of posts : 379
Location : Riding With The End and Watching my ninja...Ochita and Mika know how to find The Boss

Character Stats
Element(s): Water, Black River and Wind

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuuku Sumi Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:41 am

Yuuku frowned slightly when Naito appeared behind him but nodded silently, "You wan't me to go all out is what your telling me? Guess i have no choice...father might just end up killing me if i don't..Well it will be fun testing this out in there first real battle.." Yuuku said with a frown as he began to prepare for his next attack, his chakra begins to flow to three specific area's that any natural taijutsu stylist would recognize as the first three chakra gates "This is gonna really hurt later...hopefully one of you knows a really good medic.." Yuuku stated simply as with a small pop a green chakra like aura "Chakra gate...one..two...and three...OPEN!!" With that his skin began to trun a deep red color do to the increase of blood flow in his body. Then loosening the grip of the bandages around his arms before seaming to disappear do to his already abnormal speed increased by the Chakra Gates's ability to unlock more of the body's natural power his speed was unnatural to even some master taijutsu users. Then once he approached his father his entire body was coated in a raging white fire "Front Lotus!" he yelled as he attempted the skill on his father, the skill which already would have caused intense damage if the attack hit would now also cause intense burning on his father's body. ((I'm not going to go into detail on what attempting the jutsu will involve....just read the jutsu below thats underlined))

Spoiler:
Yuuku Sumi
Yuuku Sumi
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content