New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hey everyone.
Training Grounds EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:07 am by Kyoshiro Kumosora

» Dawn of Shinobi v.2
Training Grounds EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:06 am by Ochita "Misery" Iryo

» Naruto Extinction
Training Grounds EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:48 pm by Ochita "Misery" Iryo

» Naito's 50 Mile Deep Water Trench Training
Training Grounds EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:56 pm by Naito "Boss" Kuki

» RPGH!
Training Grounds EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:21 am by Hanto Tembinza

» Awakening of The Bringer of Death/Kaisui no Raiden
Training Grounds EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:51 pm by Kaisui Kumosora

» Uchiha Palace [Part 2.]
Training Grounds EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:35 pm by Meian Uchiha

» Wastelands
Training Grounds EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:04 am by Naito "Boss" Kuki

» Who is the Baddest Chick in Naruto?
Training Grounds EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:35 pm by Naito "Boss" Kuki

Affiliates
Training Grounds Naruto_banner_by_chibone1111-2-1 Time Ticks Forward Time Ticks Forward free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 105 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:01 pm

Training Grounds

3 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Training Grounds Empty Training Grounds

Post by Kyoshiro Kumosora Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:48 am

A large field within a dome, filled with many advanced training conditions and hellish climate changes due to a series of seals placed within the dome. The dome allows users to train with a complete duplicate of themselves in order to perfect their techniques and fighting styles. Upon closing the door these grounds take on a random climate change every 5 mins, unless the proper seals is formed to stop it (Known only by Kyo so far). Someone other than a Namikaze can train here with the permission of a Namikaze member.
Kyoshiro Kumosora
Kyoshiro Kumosora
Genin
Genin

RP Age : 5
Number of posts : 336

Character Stats
Element(s): Darkness, Void, Black Flames

https://new-age.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Training Grounds Empty Re: Training Grounds

Post by Kyoshiro Kumosora Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:01 pm

Walks into the dome stretching then turns back to close and lock the door behind me. Upon closing the door it becomes extremely dark and sounds of thunder roar from within the darkness and a few bangs go off as if lightning struck the ground, but the darkness dont even permit me to see anything. "Just great, i knew i should have stayed in Mist... but oh well, time for some much needed training. Time to focus!" Closes my eyes blocking out the roars of thunder and the noise of the lightning hitting the ground trying hard to meditate, when a lightning bolt strikes down right next to me. The force of impact sending me flying sideways. Completely shocked i get up hearing the roar of thunder then a bright stream of light touching down near me again as i am able to bearly dodge it, noticing the lightning was getting closer and closer to hitting me as it went on, i close my eyes once again trying to focus on the lightning attempting to figure out when its gonna strike. "Damn it" i reply as im sent flying backwards because of a lightning bolt landing right in front of me, getting a little frustrated because im still not able to time the lightning. "At this rate im as good as dead"
Kyoshiro Kumosora
Kyoshiro Kumosora
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoshiro Kumosora Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:15 pm

Becoming extremely anxious as i attempt to time the lightning strike once again, closing my eyes one more time listening very closely to the crackling sounds of the thunder. "1...2...3...4" As i measure the time in between each crack of thunder, lighting strikes after a count of about 4, touching down fairly close to me again sending me flying backwards. After catching myself i smile looking up speaking calmly "lets try this one last time". After a few seconds i realize i wasn't hearing any thunder and the lightning was gone, becoming extremely confused thinking to myself "My ancestors who created this training ground didn't write anything about this sudden changes in their journal. I guess this is what they meant by this place being unpredictable."

After another couple of seconds it becomes extremely cold as the darkness reseeds into the light, revealing snow all around me. The wind then begins to pick up, i look at my arm as it shivers, and a little amazed that i'm seeing my breath when its summertime outside. My fascination with the cold is cut short as a kunai barely misses my face and hitting a nearby tree. Looking in the direction it came from i see myself, a little confused as to why i'm looking at myself i dash towards this imposter attacking with a flurry of punches and kicks. After about 2 minutes of trading punches with the imposter, i then determine that his fighting style was exactly like mine. "who are you and why are you here?" i asked with a bit of anger in my voice.

Imposter: Looking at me with a smirk "I'm you and as for why i'm here... the same reason you are"

"You are not me no matter how much you try, so before i end up killing you before time reveal your true identity now" I respond even more pissed off than before.

Imposter: "hmpf... If you dont believe me its your problem i already told you who i am. And your little threat means nothing to me because you cannot beat me."

I begin to laugh at his response "well then lets just put this to the test shall we" giving a very sadistic smirk.

Imposter: "Alright lets"

Looking at each other, we both speak simotaniously "Don't Blink, Flying Thunder God!!!" Disappearing and reappearing next to each other trading punches and kicks over and over again.
Kyoshiro Kumosora
Kyoshiro Kumosora
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoshiro Kumosora Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:06 am

Creating a slight distance away from the imposter as we pause for a moment a little frustrated that we haven't been able to hit each other with not one punch. "Damn it" whispering to myself while starting to believe that the imposter was actually me. After staring at each other for a little while the imposter dashes toward me pulling out an exact replica of my sword yelling "TIME TO DIE!!!" as he charged at me.

Getting extremely agitated by seeing my sword in the hands of another, i quickly form a series of hand signs speaking in a calm manor "Fire Dragon Flame Blast", sending a flaming dragon at the imposter at a close range, leaving little to no room to dodge.

Imposter: Smirks before using the Flying Thunder God Technique to teleport right next to me, kicking me in my side while laughing "You really though i was going to fall for that, i'll say it again I am you and I can do anything you can." Suddenly teleporting next to me again attempting to slash me with the sword.

"..." Teleports behind the imposter and out of the way of his attack, forming a few hand signs once again "Wind Blade Jutsu" forming a blade of wind in my right hand I then slash him in his back. "Gotcha you wanna be" Noticing right away that the imposter just yelled out in pain but didn't change his appearance like i had expected. Showing a confused and slightly shocked look on my face as i realize that the imposter might have been right, though i still refused to believe it.

Imposter: "I congratulate you on your accomplishment but now its time to get serious"

Imposter then begins powering up displaying a chakra signature equivalent to that of my own. I then power up matching the imposter as i did so. We both then attack each other going all out this time "Flying Thunder God" we both yell as we attack each other with the 'same' sword, dropping our defensive stance and just going in for the kill while slipping on the icy cold ground. After slashing each other a few times, knocking each other back as we collide the last time, forming hand signs quickly we then put all our chakra into a final attack yelling "RASENGAN!!!" Colliding one last time as the area changes, becoming sunny and calm. After a large bang we are both seen laying down on the ground about 20 feet from each other completely exhausted. I then sit up holding my head looking in the direction of the imposter, seeing him fade away while still on the ground "I think this is enough training for a little while" forming a seal in the palm of my hand and slamming my hand on the ground the area flashes but remains in its sunny and calm state as i walk to a tree and lay down beneath it, closing my eyes to take a nap before returning to my training.

Name: Fire Style: Fire Dragon Flame Blast (Katon Karyuu Endan)
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: A jutsu that sends a stream of fire towards the opponent, in the shape of a large dragon, from the users mouth.

Name: Wind Blade Jutsu (Kaze no Yaiba)
Description: Creates a sword out of wind, that is impossible to block.
Kyoshiro Kumosora
Kyoshiro Kumosora
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoshiro Kumosora Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:31 pm

Wakes up the next day extremely hungry and decides to venture out of the grounds to get something to eat. As I open the door the room changes back into a large blank space, with a tiny light in the middle of it. I leave the grounds locking the door behind me, warping myself to the Wind Country.
Kyoshiro Kumosora
Kyoshiro Kumosora
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaisui Kumosora Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:59 pm

Suddenly a whirling noise is heard as Kai shimmers onto the training grounds. "Where is that damn Kyo?" Seeing Kyo is not yet back Kai decides to get in a little training while he waits. "Hmm, maybe I should work on my Chidori and see if I could get it to become Raikiri." Kai thought to himself. With this thought in mind, Kai begins to clear his mind and lose himself in his surroundings. As his mind clears Kai feels the energies of all things flowing around him. Feel the invigorating powers of life and death around him, Kai becomes at easy as he slowly breathes it in allowing it to enter his being cleansing and further enpowering it before breathing it back out.

After doing this for a good three minutes Kai backflips jumping into the air. As he sails higher into the atmosphere Kai begins calling on his chakra. Upon it stir within, he begins channeling it towards is right hand. Once a good deal of chakra had been channeled to his right hand Kai began converting it to lightning chakra and reshaping it as well. Upon reaching the peak of his ascent Kai had a small volley ball sized ball and blue-white electricity held in the palm of his hand.

Content with the amount of power put into the jutsu Kai calls out it's name as it produces the sound of a thousand chirping birds. "CHIDORI!!" Upon calling its name the electric ball pulses as it discharges large amounts of lightning into the atmoshere. By now Kai has already begun his descent.
Kaisui Kumosora
Kaisui Kumosora
Genin
Genin

RP Age : 6
Number of posts : 259

Character Stats
Element(s): Void, Electromaganetism

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaisui Kumosora Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:11 pm

Now once more with his feet planted firmly on the ground Kai decides to try and push pass his current limit and get the Chidori to become Raikiri. Kai testing the waters so to speak begins to slowly feed more chakra into the jutsu while trying to maintain its stability.
Kaisui Kumosora
Kaisui Kumosora
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoshiro Kumosora Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:42 pm

Appears outside of my training grounds, opening the door to see none other than Kai training within. Upon my entrance the entire grounds become a dark void "So what brings you here Kai?" Looking at him with a blank stare.
Kyoshiro Kumosora
Kyoshiro Kumosora
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaisui Kumosora Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:44 pm

Kai lets the chidori fade out of existence upon Kyo's arrival. "About time you got here." he said ignoring Kyo's question. "Where the hell have you been?" "Matter fact it doesn't much matter as I feel like having an all out spar."
Kaisui Kumosora
Kaisui Kumosora
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoshiro Kumosora Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:16 pm

Smirks then slams my hand into the ground watching the grounds change into a forest. "Should be fun, Lets Go!" Laughs hysterically. "Oh and just to let you know the grounds is set to change every 5 minutes." Jumps to the top of a tree and stands there waiting to begin.
Kyoshiro Kumosora
Kyoshiro Kumosora
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaisui Kumosora Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:23 pm

Smirks and jumps into the tree opposite of Kyo. "Thanks for the tip."
Kai then crouches in the tree he's in and begins to draw Zetsumei.
Kaisui Kumosora
Kaisui Kumosora
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoshiro Kumosora Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:55 pm

With Tenro at my waist, I get into my battle stance. "Ready when you are Kai"
Kyoshiro Kumosora
Kyoshiro Kumosora
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaisui Kumosora Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:58 am

Kai then hopes across to the tree Kyo is standing and and tries to kick him out of it.
Kaisui Kumosora
Kaisui Kumosora
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoshiro Kumosora Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:34 pm

Jumps into the air, pulling out 3 shurikens as I do so then throws them at Kai with quick precision.
Kyoshiro Kumosora
Kyoshiro Kumosora
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaisui Kumosora Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:29 pm

Quickly preforms a replacement jutsu replacing himself with a log to Kyo's far left and dashing at him with blinding speeds throwing at him a flurry of punches and kicks all the flashing thru one handed seals and unleashing a low powered blast of fire upon his opponent.
Kaisui Kumosora
Kaisui Kumosora
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoshiro Kumosora Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:17 pm

Blocks the flurry of punches and kicks as I land on top one of the trees. Then seeing the fire blast coming my way I let myself fall back off the tree to evade then quickly forming some hand seals, landing on a branch not that far below and yelling "Fire Style: Fire Dragon Flame Blast!!!" A large dragon made of fire then charges in Kai's direction.

Name: Fire Style: Fire Dragon Flame Blast (Katon Karyuu Endan)
Description: A jutsu that sends a stream of fire towards the opponent, in the shape of a large dragon, from the users mouth.
Kyoshiro Kumosora
Kyoshiro Kumosora
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaisui Kumosora Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:29 pm

Kai quickly draws Zetsumei twirling it between his hands out in front of him preventing the flames from touching him.
Kaisui Kumosora
Kaisui Kumosora
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoshiro Kumosora Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:42 pm

Dashes straight at Kai drawing Tenro as I do so, using my quickness I manage to get behind Kai while he is defending against the other technique and attempts to slash him in the back with great force.
Kyoshiro Kumosora
Kyoshiro Kumosora
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaisui Kumosora Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:03 pm

Feeling a shift in the wind behind him Kai immediately recognizes it as Kyo and draws Kyuushuu blocking the attack tho is pushed back a ways not fully prepared for the force of the blow. Kai then smirks resheathing Zetsumei and charges with Kyuushuu.
Kaisui Kumosora
Kaisui Kumosora
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoshiro Kumosora Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:59 pm

Lets myself fall to the ground as i notice the place changing suddenly. The trees suddenly disappears and the room goes dark again like before, thunder and lightning can be heard roaring in the darkness.

Clutches my sword a little tighter. "This should be fun" Senses Kai's chakra signature and locks on to it, dashing towards him with great speed as lightning strikes nearly hitting me.
Kyoshiro Kumosora
Kyoshiro Kumosora
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaisui Kumosora Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:48 am

Suddenly the training ground fell into pure darkness with the only source of light coming from the random bolts of lightning that for some odd reason decided to target us.

Kai closes his eyes and tunes in his other senses smelling the air to know when the next bolt of lightning is gonna strike and listens to wind to and the sound it carries to better judge the distance between himself and his opponent.

Smelling the ironized air shift towards himself and hearing Kyo charging at him head on from due north Kai charges forward taking a hop step to the left of Kyo and twirls around the lightning bolt moving into a dashing flurry of fast paced stabs at his torso moving so fast it looks like I'm stabbing at him a million times but it is actually only a thousand.
Kaisui Kumosora
Kaisui Kumosora
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoshiro Kumosora Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:09 pm

Uses a shadow clone to replace myself then uses all my speed to attack Kai, slashing at him wildly with my sword as the clone poofs away. As I attack I begin to up the tempo of the battle with slash of my sword, going faster and faster before leaping back to dodge a lighting bolt which was aimed between me and Kai. After I dodge the lightning I dash back at Kai to continue the assault.
Kyoshiro Kumosora
Kyoshiro Kumosora
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaisui Kumosora Mon May 03, 2010 12:12 am

Kyo ~Lord Of Darkness~ wrote:Uses a shadow clone to replace myself then uses all my speed to attack Kai, slashing at him wildly with my sword as the clone poofs away. As I attack I begin to up the tempo of the battle with slash of my sword, going faster and faster before leaping back to dodge a lighting bolt which was aimed between me and Kai. After I dodge the lightning I dash back at Kai to continue the assault.

Quickly recovering from his failed attack on Kyo, the Hatake is forced on the defensive constantly having to duck, twirl around, jump back out of attack range and weave in and out in order to avoid the Namikaze's first on slot of attacks. Kai however gets a break when a bolt of lightning strikes down between them. Kai seeing Kyo sensing Kyo moving in for another attack rushes in meeting his Namikaze rival attack for attack in this deadly dance the two were engaged in.
Kaisui Kumosora
Kaisui Kumosora
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoshiro Kumosora Mon May 03, 2010 12:36 am

Continues his onslaught countering all Kai's attacks as he counters mine. Smirks then jumps back, unleashing four of the eight gates then attacking Kai again.
Kyoshiro Kumosora
Kyoshiro Kumosora
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaisui Kumosora Tue May 04, 2010 11:56 pm

Kyo ~Lord Of Darkness~ wrote:Continues his onslaught countering all Kai's attacks as he counters mine. Smirks then jumps back, unleashing four of the eight gates then attacking Kai again.

As Kyo jumps back Kai quickly creates a lightning clone having it jump back and then shimmers off to the far right masking his chakra completely while tracking Kyo and the clone by sensing the their chakra. The clone than dashes at Kyo as he is opening the gates giving its self and extra boost of speed by expelling a huge burst of chakra from its feet.
Kaisui Kumosora
Kaisui Kumosora
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content