New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hey everyone.
Training Grounds - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:07 am by Kyoshiro Kumosora

» Dawn of Shinobi v.2
Training Grounds - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:06 am by Ochita "Misery" Iryo

» Naruto Extinction
Training Grounds - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:48 pm by Ochita "Misery" Iryo

» Naito's 50 Mile Deep Water Trench Training
Training Grounds - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:56 pm by Naito "Boss" Kuki

» RPGH!
Training Grounds - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:21 am by Hanto Tembinza

» Awakening of The Bringer of Death/Kaisui no Raiden
Training Grounds - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:51 pm by Kaisui Kumosora

» Uchiha Palace [Part 2.]
Training Grounds - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:35 pm by Meian Uchiha

» Wastelands
Training Grounds - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:04 am by Naito "Boss" Kuki

» Who is the Baddest Chick in Naruto?
Training Grounds - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:35 pm by Naito "Boss" Kuki

Affiliates
Training Grounds - Page 2 Naruto_banner_by_chibone1111-2-1 Time Ticks Forward Time Ticks Forward free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 105 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:01 pm

Training Grounds

3 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Training Grounds - Page 2 Empty Re: Training Grounds

Post by Kyoshiro Kumosora Wed May 05, 2010 12:53 am

As i hit the clone it explodes magnetizing me for the moment with the lightning in it, then a lightning bolt homes in on me and hits me. Just before the impact I use my ability to manipulate the wind to lessen the force of impact by creating a whirlwind around me. Hits the ground and lays there completely still, sensing the area around me for any sudden movements within the darkness.
Kyoshiro Kumosora
Kyoshiro Kumosora
Genin
Genin

RP Age : 5
Number of posts : 336

Character Stats
Element(s): Darkness, Void, Black Flames

https://new-age.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaisui Kumosora Tue May 25, 2010 11:02 pm

Sheathing Zetsumei but keeping my right hand on the hilt, I create twenty lightning clones positioned at different points at a distance around where I felt you land in the same stance as me away from me and closer to you. Once there we all begin to form the Chidori in our hands and channeling it through our sheathed swords. The collective sound of their Chidori's being in a closer proximity to you is so loud that it masks the sound of my own.
Kaisui Kumosora
Kaisui Kumosora
Genin
Genin

RP Age : 6
Number of posts : 259

Character Stats
Element(s): Void, Electromaganetism

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoshiro Kumosora Wed May 26, 2010 6:41 pm

Noticing i was surrounded by clones, I stand on guard hearing the loud roar of many Chidori's. As Kai's clones close in on my i bob and weave through them barely avoiding their attacks. As I dodge the last one I quickly form 4 shadow clones which dash straight at the other clones attacking them from behind. After they attack I extend my right arm and begin forming Rasengan in my palm.
Kyoshiro Kumosora
Kyoshiro Kumosora
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaisui Kumosora Wed May 26, 2010 8:07 pm

Once the Chidori is fully formed I begin my charge towards your location opening the first three gates along the way. While heading towards you I remove my Chidori charged hand from Zetsumei's hilt and takes hold of it with my left hand in the ready position to draw and strike in one movement. The still coated in lightning chakra.
Kaisui Kumosora
Kaisui Kumosora
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoshiro Kumosora Wed May 26, 2010 10:34 pm

I feel a presence coming my way fast, with an incomplete Rasengan in my hand and not enough time to gather enough power to effectively defend I appear to brace myself for impact. Upon impact a puff of smoke reveals a log that has been cut in two pieces after i used my Replacement Technique. With a completed Rasengan now in my hand and a good position right over my target, I attempt to bring the Rasengan down upon Kai's head with my left hand on the handle of my sword for defensive purposes.
Kyoshiro Kumosora
Kyoshiro Kumosora
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaisui Kumosora Thu May 27, 2010 9:22 am

Still keeping the Chidori going I give an extra burst of chakra to my feet blasting off thirty meters ahead of me to dodge you before hopping and twirling around in the air so that I'm facing you as your Rasengan misses. Upon landing on my feet I immediately dashes back towards you Chidori blazing leaving lightning and destruction to trail behind me. Upon reaching you I yell out the jutsu's name... "CHIDORI"
Kaisui Kumosora
Kaisui Kumosora
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoshiro Kumosora Thu May 27, 2010 8:11 pm

As I miss Kai my Rasengan drills into the ground, creating a huge crater. The moment I look up I see Kai dashing towards me with his Chidori, drawing my sword the and placing it infront of me as to block the incoming assault but is thrown backwards due to Kai's sweeping motion managing to get away from critical damage. Without slowing down the momentum of the match, I leap up onto my feet forming a few hand seals then dashing toward Kai at full speed still holding my sword in my left hand and yelling "Wind Blade Jutsu" as a blade of wind form in my right hand in which I attack with first.
Kyoshiro Kumosora
Kyoshiro Kumosora
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaisui Kumosora Thu May 27, 2010 8:50 pm

The Chidori fades away just as you reach me with your Wind Blade forcing me to draw out the still electrically charged Zetsumei and slash out at you out stretched hand in order to avoid being hit. In doing so I manage to cut through most of the wind with the force generated by the speed in which I counterattack upon drawing the blade; however, some of the wind still manages to catch me cutting up my left arm and sending me flying backwards fifty feet.
Kaisui Kumosora
Kaisui Kumosora
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoshiro Kumosora Thu May 27, 2010 9:08 pm

As I am about to continue my assault but is stopped short when the darkness in the area clears up revealing what looked like 10 black worm holes, which were all positioned in a circle around our little battle field.

"What the hell is this now?" I question while still paying attention to Kai getting up 50 feet from me. Eager to know what they do I dash straight at Kai again using my full speed, switching the sword to my other hand after forming a stream of hand seals "Dance of the Crescent Moon!!!" creating an illusion with 2 replications of me that appear to be attacking Kai while the real me attacks him attempting to knock him into one of the worm holes.
Kyoshiro Kumosora
Kyoshiro Kumosora
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaisui Kumosora Fri May 28, 2010 12:37 am

As Kai goes flying back he clutches his bleeding left arm and begins timing it takes Kyo to follow up on his attack. Soon enough just as expected you follow up your attack and I lie in wait until you reach a certain distance before flicking the blood from my wounded arm and calling out my jutsu's name not knowing whether it's you or your clone it's gonna hit. "Blades of Blood"

Blades of Blood
Type: Ninjutsu

User: Kai Hatake
Range: Mid-long
Description: When wounded the user may grab at the bleeding wound before flicking the blood covered hand at their opponent channeling a same bit of chakra into the blood causing it to harden in to cresent like blades as it flies towards the opponent.
Kaisui Kumosora
Kaisui Kumosora
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoshiro Kumosora Sun May 30, 2010 12:54 am

As I follow up on my attack, Kai attacks hitting both of the illusions and barely slashing my entire right side as the real me attempt to dodge the technique, slowing me down for a minute. "Well played Kai, well played..." I applaud my opponent as I slowly analyze how much damage I took on that last attack, all the while still paying attention to everything around me.
Kyoshiro Kumosora
Kyoshiro Kumosora
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaisui Kumosora Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:01 pm

Kai smirks before jumping into a worm hole behind him flipping Kyo off. "Wonder where this go?"
Kaisui Kumosora
Kaisui Kumosora
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoshiro Kumosora Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:17 pm

Looks on intently as Kai Jumps into the worm hole, but get a little agitated at him flipping me off. A few seconds past then Kai is spat out of another worm hole with great speed, the look on his face made Kyo start laughing as Kai attempts to stop himself before he goes flying into another worm hole. "So thats what it does" Kyo says to himself, while still laughing loudly. "I just have to figure out what goes where"
Kyoshiro Kumosora
Kyoshiro Kumosora
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaisui Kumosora Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:37 am

At first Kai has a masked look of shock on his face hidden by his mask but that quickly changes to the look of someone enjoying a rollercoaster ride and he throws his hands up in the air laughing like a mad man.
Kaisui Kumosora
Kaisui Kumosora
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoshiro Kumosora Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:16 pm

Kyo's laughing stops as a smirk is seen on his face suddenly. He watches as Kai flies around the room then without warning Kyo suddenly fires a kick at Kai, aiming for his face.
Kyoshiro Kumosora
Kyoshiro Kumosora
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaisui Kumosora Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:35 pm

Gets kicked in the face and throws a tantrum cause my fun was ruined ending it with a pout.
Kaisui Kumosora
Kaisui Kumosora
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoshiro Kumosora Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:40 pm

Stares at Kai with a disturbed expression on my face while scratching my head. Then i jump into the closest worm hole and uses it to calm the disturbance.
Kyoshiro Kumosora
Kyoshiro Kumosora
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaisui Kumosora Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:08 am

Kai creates another lightning clone and sends it through a worm hole before jumping into a new one.
Kaisui Kumosora
Kaisui Kumosora
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoshiro Kumosora Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:26 am

Fly's around the room going from worm hole to worm hole, seeing 2 kais every time i fly out in the open. With a confused look on my face i randomly throw a regular kunai at one of them while still flying through the air using my flying thunder god technique to go faster.
Kyoshiro Kumosora
Kyoshiro Kumosora
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaisui Kumosora Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:08 pm

The clone deflects the kunai to the ground with the sheathe of his sword as both Kais begin shimmering to go even faster.
Kaisui Kumosora
Kaisui Kumosora
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoshiro Kumosora Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:52 am

Kyo continues to speed the through the worm holes and has an idea. He begins to ponder while continuously going in and out of the worm holes and flying through the air. Suddenly without warning he flies out seeing one of the Kais right in front of him creating a shadow clones he manages to dodge the collision with that Kai by kicking the clone into that Kai. Kyo then tries to jump into another worm hole but collides with the other Kai who was on his way out. Kyo and Kai both crash into the ground, Kyo remains laying there as if he was lifeless. "uhhhh..."
Kyoshiro Kumosora
Kyoshiro Kumosora
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaisui Kumosora Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:46 am

The two clones collide exploding in smoke and lightning while Kai just falls to the ground as well accessing his injuries.
Kaisui Kumosora
Kaisui Kumosora
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoshiro Kumosora Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:32 pm

Kyo just lays there, taking the opportunity to relax a little as the arena changes again. This time it changes to a very bright, clear and sunny day. This change out of all the rest felt weird to Kyo but he didn't let it bother him. A few minutes past and everything was extremely still, it felt like something in a dream. The moment Kyo decided to sit up he sensed 2 huge chakra signatures, that felt like his own and Kais. Kyo turned his head and looks at Kai with a confused look on his face, because the 1 of the chakra signatures was his own and the other was Kais and they were quickly moving in on both of us.

"What the hell is going on here?" Kyo says then quickly remembered that this happened before when he was training alone. "Aww crap... It seems we are gonna have to fight ourselves Kai" Kyo sighs as he says this.
Kyoshiro Kumosora
Kyoshiro Kumosora
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaisui Kumosora Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:47 pm

Having the two rapidly approaching chakra signatures Kai get up and drops into his favorite fighting stance. "Damn it, looks like I have more to do here." Kai thought to himself. Kai then looks down at Kyo. "You ready to kick their asses?" he ask while letting his immortal chakra flow through him healing all his wounds before stopping the flow and waiting for their opponents to get there. Not really waiting for a response from his Namikaze friend the Hatake goes off to greet his to new opponents who happen to be himself and Kyo.

"My day just keeps getting better and better." he thinks sarcastically.
Kaisui Kumosora
Kaisui Kumosora
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoshiro Kumosora Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:25 pm

Kyo raises an eyebrow as Kai asks the question, then smirks as Kai dashes off in the direction of our foes. "Well he saved me the trouble of dashing there" Kyo thinks to himself as he gets up off the ground and dusts himself off, realizing all of his wounds were already healed. Kyo then focuses his mind on the chakra signature of the real Kai and warps straight to it using his Flying Thunder God Technique. "Time to kick some poser ass" Kyo says as he arrives looking at Kai.
Kyoshiro Kumosora
Kyoshiro Kumosora
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content