New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hey everyone.
Meian's "Training" Area [Furu + Meian Only; Private] EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:07 am by Kyoshiro Kumosora

» Dawn of Shinobi v.2
Meian's "Training" Area [Furu + Meian Only; Private] EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:06 am by Ochita "Misery" Iryo

» Naruto Extinction
Meian's "Training" Area [Furu + Meian Only; Private] EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:48 pm by Ochita "Misery" Iryo

» Naito's 50 Mile Deep Water Trench Training
Meian's "Training" Area [Furu + Meian Only; Private] EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:56 pm by Naito "Boss" Kuki

» RPGH!
Meian's "Training" Area [Furu + Meian Only; Private] EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:21 am by Hanto Tembinza

» Awakening of The Bringer of Death/Kaisui no Raiden
Meian's "Training" Area [Furu + Meian Only; Private] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:51 pm by Kaisui Kumosora

» Uchiha Palace [Part 2.]
Meian's "Training" Area [Furu + Meian Only; Private] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:35 pm by Meian Uchiha

» Wastelands
Meian's "Training" Area [Furu + Meian Only; Private] EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:04 am by Naito "Boss" Kuki

» Who is the Baddest Chick in Naruto?
Meian's "Training" Area [Furu + Meian Only; Private] EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:35 pm by Naito "Boss" Kuki

Affiliates
Meian's "Training" Area [Furu + Meian Only; Private] Naruto_banner_by_chibone1111-2-1 Time Ticks Forward Time Ticks Forward free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 105 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:01 pm

Meian's "Training" Area [Furu + Meian Only; Private]

2 posters

Go down

Meian's "Training" Area [Furu + Meian Only; Private] Empty Meian's "Training" Area [Furu + Meian Only; Private]

Post by Furumetaru Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:32 pm

Furumetaru entered the shed-appearing room, carrying Meian, and placing him on a wooden table, leaving the Uchiha on his back. Meian would have the ability to walk on his own by now, but wouldn't be able to run or exert too much strength, unless he wants to have a spasm and collapse. "Take a good look around," he said, smirking sinisterly. The place was littered with tools, multiple scraps of metal, and metal pieces that take the form of legs and arms, a prosthetic type of thing. He walked over to Meian after picking up the prosthetic left arm infront of him, showing him how a senbon fires from the palm, grazing Meian's cheek, giving him a small cut, bleeding faintly. "Interesting, eh? My clan specializes in Alchemy... the equal exchange of matter. If I wanted to, I could use it to destroy fire, since most of your clan manipulates fire, at the source: the carbon molecules. I'm a living, breathing creator, destroyer, and reconstructor, Uchiha-dono. Imagine what can happen when I learn my clan's most powerful element..." he said, leaving Meian with a cliff-hanger.
Furumetaru
Furumetaru
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 203

Character Stats
Element(s):

Back to top Go down

Meian's "Training" Area [Furu + Meian Only; Private] Empty Re: Meian's "Training" Area [Furu + Meian Only; Private]

Post by Meian Uchiha Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:26 pm

Meian awakened to what he'd imagine would be a dimly lit room. While slowly sitting up he would see that he's definately "not in Kansas" anymore so to speak. An all too familiar voice called out to him, and told him to look around. Scraps of metal that took on the form of the robotic version of human limbs, and tool kits were all he could see. After his coal dark eyes adjusted to the light, a single senbon left a thin scar on his left cheek.

A streak of blood started to leak from the scarred cut tissue on his face. Alchemy? A creator? Destroyer of fire? Sorry, I can't pull of any Fire style techs. So as a result I'm still looked at and treated as a 'kid' in my clan and that'll make you my 'kidnapper'. Meian said as he assumed he was being held hostage for ransom. Ow, and why in the hell does my back hurt so damn much? The Uchiha winced a little while catching a brief flashback of his ambush.

He looked over his shoulder and could barely make out what was actually there. He would need a mirror of some sort... Then he'd look at his war torn attire, his shirt had a sphere shaped hole in it with dried blood stains and recall the entire fight. (Oh right, he's my boss now) Meian would also think of asking for new clothes...

So uhm [Meian paused to think of what the one who captured him] boss,you mentioned your clan has a powerful element? Could you show me it? Meian asked as he looked back over his shoulder to study the strange marking. (What the hell is this?)
Meian Uchiha
Meian Uchiha
Genin
Genin

RP Age : 13
Number of posts : 412

Character Stats
Element(s): (Assassin) Wind, Light

Back to top Go down

Meian's "Training" Area [Furu + Meian Only; Private] Empty Re: Meian's "Training" Area [Furu + Meian Only; Private]

Post by Furumetaru Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:10 pm

He smirked, but it wasn't in a good way. It was a crooked smile, him taking the prosthetic arm, and using it to push Meian to the edge of the table, displeased with the curiosity. "I cannot show you, as of now, later... than it's a different story. Unless, you really want to see it? If so, lie against the wall, and hold onto something..." he said, knowing this would be a hell of a trick to perform at this state. He didn't fully unlock the element, or fully-master the element's techniques yet. He knew what would happen after doing this, him picking out his prosthetics, and leaning against the wall, close to them, for a specific reason.
Furumetaru
Furumetaru
Genin
Genin

Character Stats
Element(s):

Back to top Go down

Post by Meian Uchiha Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:38 pm

Without a word, Meian hopped off the table's edge after being pushed over to it. He wanted to witness this power, the element. So he did as instructed and planted his back against the wall. There wasn't much or anything stable enough to hold onto except what might have been a lawnmower or sort of machine. Meian would take his chances and cling onto the closes object near him. He could see Fu shuffling through some prostethic arms and then leaning against a wall himself.

"Ready..." Meian said calmly...
Meian Uchiha
Meian Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Furumetaru Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:51 pm

He clapped his hands together, pressing his hands to the ground, as metal from the ground rose up in the form of spikes, however, they protruded his left leg, and right arm, forcing him to forcefully tear off the limbs that would be no longer useful. He cussed out loudly, staring at Meian with more anger and intensity than ever. He grabbed a prosthetic leg, and arm, making the nerve ends connect; thankfully, he studied the medical field, helping him to survive this situation. He bellowed even louder, cursing at Meian as his body ached from the quick-surgery, never truly imagining how painful this would be. The blood soon stopped, and he appeared infront of Meian, choking him with the strong grip of the metal, prosthetic hand. "You see now, Meian? Why I did not want to do this... no. You've done me a favor, as stupid as it was --- now I'm stronger than before. You will never speak of this... are we clear, Uchiha?" He stated. He let go of Meian, and ripped off his shirt with the new, metal hand. "The mark on your back is a tag... a 'marker' if you like to call it. You no longer have a name, and that is to prove it... from this point on you will be known as 'Gekido.' Are we clear?" He questioned, sighing, and leaning onto directly across from Meian, staring him down with killer intent.
Furumetaru
Furumetaru
Genin
Genin

Character Stats
Element(s):

Back to top Go down

Post by Meian Uchiha Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:20 pm

Meian watched as this strange symbol appeared on the ground as two large spikes emerged and shredded their way through the sole of Furumetaru's left foot and palm of his right arm. Which prompted Fu to perform immediate surgery. Blood sprayed all over like a thick red mist as the steel penetrated his limbs. Some of the red liquid flew on Meian's face as he closed his eyes for a brief second. During this moment, the bleeding had stopped and Meian was in the air lifted up off his feet being strangled by Fu's newly enhanced right arm. He kicked and swung his feet trying to resist and break free of the hold, but the futile attempt was to no avail. Fu demanded that this would be kept a secret as Meian would only respond with a vertical nod.

Once released he'd fall onto the floor gasping for air opening his eyes to reveal a 3rd tomoe as shirt was torn off. He looked up at Fu coughing trying to regain his breath. His pitch black hair with streaks of blond on the strands and edges,blocked out his eyes
a little, but the full Sharingan could now be seen. *coughs*...We're clear... The Uchiha who now had a new name stated reluctantly.
Meian would began to humor himself sarcastically in his own thoughts.( Congratulations: You've caught a lvl 5. Uchiha 'Prince' Meian, would you like to rename it? Yes, 'Gekido'. Done!! ...What have I gotten myself into?) He contemplated...
Meian Uchiha
Meian Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Furumetaru Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:13 pm

He, seeing Meian's new sharingan, walked over to him, flicking his forehead with the metal arm. He smirked, telling Meian: "This one act will make you a powerful shinobi one day... in ways you will never expect, frail Uchiha." He brought Meian up, placed him on the wooden table, and smacked him across the face with the metal hand, leaving a large print of it. He sighed, expecting a necessity for a reason behind it. "The Chunin Exams could be here at any moment, and until than, I'm going to reshape you, weak Uchiha. Firstly, is attitude... for example, if I told you to eff-off, what would you do? A) Leave me alone, B) get in my face, or c) run away like a little sh*thead?" He explained.
Furumetaru
Furumetaru
Genin
Genin

Character Stats
Element(s):

Back to top Go down

Post by Meian Uchiha Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:46 pm

To Meian that harmless flick of a finger was the equivalent of a police baton bashing his forehead in. The teenager winced a little as he was then propped up onto the wooden table. He heard his master speak to him, but Meian wouldn't answer until questioned. The Uchiha would experience the touch of the metallic hand across his face. This impact alone almost practically shattered his jawbone from a single smack and stunned him momentarily. Blood seeped from the edges of Fu's apprentice's lips as he parted them to respond. "Master? Is that a trick question? I would ignore the comment, yet focus on how to whoop the said person's ass without a THOUGHT of retreating. You told me RAGE cloud's the mind therefore I would not choose B. and A and C are the same answer to me." The servant spoke fluidly and clear as he gazed upon his boss's face for a sign of approval and expected a hard hit if he was wrong.
Meian Uchiha
Meian Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Furumetaru Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:50 pm

He nodded, understand where his pupil got the idea from. He then stood there, opening his lid for a brief question to pop out: "What is your strategy when facing someone of higher caliber, such as I?" He asked, raising an eyebrow in the process.
Furumetaru
Furumetaru
Genin
Genin

Character Stats
Element(s):

Back to top Go down

Post by Meian Uchiha Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:10 am

Meian sat there quietly not flinching or grinning, just silently awaiting another interrogative statement. After a few moments, a question that he have had to give much thought arised to be discussed. Meian was ready to beat his boss to the punch with what was his own opinion. "Everyone has their own strategy, my previous on was to go all out in the beginning and hope to cause some major damage. That idea of a strategy is flawed. Therefore my new strategy is to conserve chakra, test my opponent's range, limits, study them and then provoke them into giving me an opening. So I can abuse it severely.

If I'm out of my element then, I will only try to advoid their jutsu, until they've wasted their trump card, then fold them with one of my own tricks and conserved chakra."
Meian stated while reflecting solely on his past errors.
Meian Uchiha
Meian Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Furumetaru Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:37 am

"That kind of thinking got you into this situation, durr. While you're testing that stuff out, it leaves you wide-open to any possible attack, since you would still have no clue what they can do. While you're trying to provoke them, you lose focus, and they have an opening. Just remember every tactic is flawed, but how you use the flaws can win it or lose it for you. In your case, you lost it." He explained with a smirk. He then proceeded to ask another question, wondering what response he'd get. "How does it feel... a noble Uchiha becoming a slave to a man that has no sane bone in his body? Would you rather have died than getting captured, seeing as I now have you... your clan's kekkei-genkai, in my grasp?" He asked, smirking at the Uchiha.
Furumetaru
Furumetaru
Genin
Genin

Character Stats
Element(s):

Back to top Go down

Post by Meian Uchiha Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:54 am

Meian wanted to growl angrily at himself for knowing that, thinking like he did infact land him here. There he was sitting upon this wooden table in a tool-shed. No idea where he was, or how far from home being penalized even after his fight for his own mistakes. Processing the situaition out in his mind again he thought ("Well, on one hand although merciless, this man showed me mercy only to enslave me. On the other if it was any other sensor shinobi out for blood I could have been dead. He took me in to teach me, train me in my defenses and offenses. I should be a little grateful, He has both my clan's bloodline trait, and me.Should I be infuriated? Of course!!! This is like a slap in the face, Ok time for an answer...

I don't regret or intend going back on what I said back in the cave. I lost our battle and so I lost myself to you. Meian stated strongly without a sign of frustration on his face.

The Sharingan you poesses is my clan's problem now. If they want both me and those back, they'll come for me. I know that, but until then I serve you not my clan. He said turning away knowing he'd have to put persuing Naito on hold, until further notice. That was also his clan's affairs and no longer his.

He adjusted his eyes on Fu and asked in an indifferent robotic monotone voice as if it made no difference whether the answer was good or bad. Meian just needed to be sure. Why did you choose to keep me alive? Why did you choose to follow and attack me? What use do you have for a frail Uchiha such as I?

Meian in truth was in search of why he was in captivaty, still wondering if he'll ever be able to attempt to carry out his clan's revenge on the Kuki. It'll be the least he could do for the clan.
Meian Uchiha
Meian Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Furumetaru Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:40 am

He snickered to himself, laughing at the Uchiha's question. "You're funny, Uchiha... kuku. If I told you, I'd not only have to kill you, but I'd have to ruin my plans. Now, do you really want that?" He asked with a smirk, walking towards the door.
Furumetaru
Furumetaru
Genin
Genin

Character Stats
Element(s):

Back to top Go down

Post by Meian Uchiha Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:30 pm

Meian read the words from Fu's lips before his sentence was even completed. The Uchiha would respond just after he finshed seeing Fu's lips utter the words. ...No

The prince's eyes trailed across the room where Fu would go, the exit. The servant would await his 'shisho's' orders before moving from where he was.
Meian Uchiha
Meian Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Furumetaru Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:54 pm

He opened the door, gesturing Meian to follow him as they appeared to be now in a training grounds, full of dummies and other training utilities. "I want you to use these dummies, and show me how violent you can get. You can use Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, and Genjutsu. Just f*ck them up, and I'll be satisfied. Let the anger fuel your body, spiritual energy, and strength." He said, standing there to observe his attempts.
Furumetaru
Furumetaru
Genin
Genin

Character Stats
Element(s):

Back to top Go down

Post by Meian Uchiha Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:46 pm

The hinges on the door squeaked softly as it was pushed open.Daylight crept into the dark shed stunning Meian for a moment. Fu gave the Uchiha a signal for him to follow him outside. Meian stepped outdoors and found himself in the middle of a 'training ground'. Stuffed, wooden dummies and a wide variety of tools lay neatly about the area.

The red eyed boy looked as if the word "violent" was a foreign language to him as Fu was using his general commandeer voice on him. Meian decided he'd warm up with some taijutsu first. So he grabbed some steel wiring and slipped serveral 6 star shuriken onto it. Carefully tying it at one end so they wouldn't fall off. He coiled the other end around his fingertips.

Using the 'shuriken rope' like a lasso, he hurled it over a stuffed dummy diagonally. Then strung it up to let the shuriken prick the fluff before tugging the barbed line hard enough to rip through the cotton at multiple angles with ease. Across the face, around the arms,neck, torso and legs.

Once done the wool filled dummy's head barely hung on by a thread, the face was shredded with parrallel lines across the hairline, eyes, bridge of the nose and edges of the lips. The body and limbs were cut, deeply inches into where the main arteries, and vital organs would be. However this attack was simple and could only be used on unsuspecting, slow, or immobilized shinobi. Yet,still this was a gruesome fatality though. Was the Uchiha done?... Hell No.

He gave a twisted smirk, yanked and dug deeper, until white cloth material fluttered all around as the burlap leather fell into ringed shaped cutlet strips, all piled ontop of one another.
The other bladed end would come flying Meian's way. The Uchiha timed the crafted object and would reach up to successfully catch it right on time.

Meian's bloodlust was starting to set in. He would take on more dummies with Taijutsu with mid, close ranged hand to hand combat and Kenjutsu before moving onto Ninjutsu.
Meian Uchiha
Meian Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Meian Uchiha Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:53 am

Meian appeared to shunshin as he approached a second dummy with high speed Taijutsu. The dummy was a barrel filled with dense and heavy non-chlorine water.This dummy would be made to represent a heavy set opponent. "...TarakenKyaku (Multi-Connecting Fist and Leg)" Meian wielded two kunai daggers in each hand as he rapidly stabbed, kicked and slashed the metal springing multiple leaks and causing 'minor' dents to appear in the metal as he slammed his legs into the iron. The purpose of that was to strike the area water motioned towards and not the hollow parts of the barrel. This would send vibes into it and virtually manipulate the flow and cause ruptures from the inside out. It would be the similar to sending strong vibrations through blood, water within a body, no matter where it went to stun an enemy, cause them to become dizzy, numb [lack of blood and oxygen in limbs or torso] and could prove fatal, since a foe wouldn't know exactly where they were injured.

Afterwards he took his kunai and aimmed for a new stuffed dummy using his Sharingan he planned to track the movement of the kunai. Meian rotated them both as he released them simultaneously at the heart of the target, not intentionally planning to strike it of course. This would be his fake-out. Half-way to hitting the chest the daggers came close to colliding into each other, but instead impacted the center of the dummy. Meian sighed out of disappointment and tried again and again.

This time after trial and error he adjusted the trajectory of his projectiles and had them successfully richochet off one another at about the time an opponent would normally attempt to dodge and side step the attack.

Picturing an enemy side stepping left or right a kunai would hit them either way, if they moved the knives would slit the underarms for the tendons and ligaments to disable their arms or go for the outer calves to tear through muscular tissue.

Meian's legs were bruised and arms were sore. He wasn't ready to quit just yet...
Meian Uchiha
Meian Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Meian Uchiha Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:59 am

Everything except for "Spiritual Energy" had been put on display by Meian up to this point. The Uchiha knew that fact as well,so he motioned his hands to form the symbols for Daitoppa, 'Great Breakthrough' a C ranked technique. The boy focused his attention on a vast amount of targets within his radius as he brought his now cupped left fist to his lips. His mouth expelled a great mass of wind chakra that leveled anything in his way from small blades of grass, to strong boulders. The wind toppled some nearby adult, baby herding animals. He sent low flying birds, insects, rodents, soaring. Water formed ripples, and small tidal waves.

Meian smiled faintly as he hunched over breathlessly, clutching his knees. He'd come close to the peak of his limits or so he would think. Before collapsing from fatigue, the Genin forced himself to remain standing on his feet as he walked over to his "sensei". "...Senpai, I... I gave it my all" He'd pant as he wait for his master to comment or give a demonstration.
Meian Uchiha
Meian Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down