New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hey everyone.
Jinsei no owari. Desumatchi: Meian v Furumetaru (The End of a Life. Deathmatch: Meian v Furumetaru; Private) EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:07 am by Kyoshiro Kumosora

» Dawn of Shinobi v.2
Jinsei no owari. Desumatchi: Meian v Furumetaru (The End of a Life. Deathmatch: Meian v Furumetaru; Private) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:06 am by Ochita "Misery" Iryo

» Naruto Extinction
Jinsei no owari. Desumatchi: Meian v Furumetaru (The End of a Life. Deathmatch: Meian v Furumetaru; Private) EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:48 pm by Ochita "Misery" Iryo

» Naito's 50 Mile Deep Water Trench Training
Jinsei no owari. Desumatchi: Meian v Furumetaru (The End of a Life. Deathmatch: Meian v Furumetaru; Private) EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:56 pm by Naito "Boss" Kuki

» RPGH!
Jinsei no owari. Desumatchi: Meian v Furumetaru (The End of a Life. Deathmatch: Meian v Furumetaru; Private) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:21 am by Hanto Tembinza

» Awakening of The Bringer of Death/Kaisui no Raiden
Jinsei no owari. Desumatchi: Meian v Furumetaru (The End of a Life. Deathmatch: Meian v Furumetaru; Private) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:51 pm by Kaisui Kumosora

» Uchiha Palace [Part 2.]
Jinsei no owari. Desumatchi: Meian v Furumetaru (The End of a Life. Deathmatch: Meian v Furumetaru; Private) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:35 pm by Meian Uchiha

» Wastelands
Jinsei no owari. Desumatchi: Meian v Furumetaru (The End of a Life. Deathmatch: Meian v Furumetaru; Private) EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:04 am by Naito "Boss" Kuki

» Who is the Baddest Chick in Naruto?
Jinsei no owari. Desumatchi: Meian v Furumetaru (The End of a Life. Deathmatch: Meian v Furumetaru; Private) EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:35 pm by Naito "Boss" Kuki

Affiliates
Jinsei no owari. Desumatchi: Meian v Furumetaru (The End of a Life. Deathmatch: Meian v Furumetaru; Private) Naruto_banner_by_chibone1111-2-1 Time Ticks Forward Time Ticks Forward free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 105 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:01 pm

Jinsei no owari. Desumatchi: Meian v Furumetaru (The End of a Life. Deathmatch: Meian v Furumetaru; Private)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Jinsei no owari. Desumatchi: Meian v Furumetaru (The End of a Life. Deathmatch: Meian v Furumetaru; Private) Empty Jinsei no owari. Desumatchi: Meian v Furumetaru (The End of a Life. Deathmatch: Meian v Furumetaru; Private)

Post by Furumetaru Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:43 pm

(Yes, it's in 1st Person Perspective)
A swift, strong thrust went inside the Uchiha's torso, a metal, prosthetic hand using the sharp-edged fingers to effectively stab through the front of the body and exit the back. The resulting attack broke the ribcage, and left a gaping hole for blood. "I don't see why I should continue... you haven't learned a damn thing, and I'll make sure your death is swift," I said, looking at my student, whose hands are tied together at the moment. Meian let his guard down during the struggle, and led to this twisted fate, me going to kill him. "Although, I usually like to see enemies squirm, and give me their all... I know you far too well Meian," I said with a smirk, pulling my arm out, and walking back. Blood started to trickle out, and it made me smirk. I gave Meian a strong punch in the face, breaking his nose to let mucus cloud his eye sight, leaving him in that state until it could be properly healed and with a fractured jaw, making it painful to exhale wind techniques. It would make his sharingan useless at this point, and leave him to rely on his other senses. I truly wondered if Meian learned anything so far. "Yes, we all need a strong, firm hand to punch the crap out of us once in a while, to help us become strong. But, can you stop me before I have to 'encourage' you to get stronger even more?" I asked, smirking at my newest victim, and former friend. Meian was weak, putrid, and incapable of ever defeating Naito. I knew I had to end his journey to power before he got himself killed, or perhaps that was what I wanted him to believe. I smirked at the fuzzed up enemy, using my spikes from the sword-mace I cherished to break his bindings for him. His thumb on his right hand and pinky on his left hand were taken off in the bloody strike, as I was left to smirk, trying to act embarrassed about my 'mistake.' I slowly moved back, using my chakra-hiding abilities to make my location unknown by chakra sense, as I went into the shadows, stealthily moving around. It was dark at the time, thankfully, and we were in the secluded woods by the training shed I first brought him, limiting the chances of his sight somehow seeing me, even with the impairment. I knew I could kill him. Why couldn't I? He knew no new techniques, I knew all of his techniques, and I was more physically strong and faster than him. I also had the ace in the hole: his clan's sharingan eyes, and the Mangekyou Sharingan. However, this was all the trick I was playing out. I wanted him to fall for this guise; the whole, 'I want to kill you!' He had no clue what I was doing this whole time; no idea of what my plan was for him. Did he think I wanted to use him for my own gain? Oh, if he did, he's a real fool. I'm like a tactician that I do things for a reason. Prepare yourself for a helluva fight Meian.
Furumetaru
Furumetaru
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 203

Character Stats
Element(s):

Back to top Go down

Jinsei no owari. Desumatchi: Meian v Furumetaru (The End of a Life. Deathmatch: Meian v Furumetaru; Private) Empty Re: Jinsei no owari. Desumatchi: Meian v Furumetaru (The End of a Life. Deathmatch: Meian v Furumetaru; Private)

Post by Meian Uchiha Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:59 pm

Somewhere in the forest I was held captive. Binded at the wrist, hands behind my back. I squirmed, and wiggled as much possible to escape such a fate, but to no avail. An iron fist with fingers as sharp as daggers gouged its way into the core of my flesh. I felt numerous ribs belonging to me snap with relative ease like twigs. Against my own will I howled like a warrior should instead of whining in a high pitch voice. ommph aaghhh The gut-wrenching blow not only left a softball sized hole in his chest, but cracked the bark on the tree behind me. Splinters had entered my skin adding to the injury causing me to wince a little. At this point I felt the metal arm retreat from the hole it had left behind. I looked down as my warm blood gushed, spurted outwards and pattered the grass, flora and unexpecting wildlife below.

Stunned from the previous injury, and still bound to the trunk behind me. I was left with no position to advoid yet another incoming jab right into my face. I could only see a metallic fist rapidly growing larger before nothing. Nothing. My complete Sharingan was rendered entirely useless, bodily fluids had made my vision hazy, no blurry. I saw the metal cube go in and then phase out of view as I was struck in the jaw. It hurt like hell, it felt like it would become disconnected, loose if I had been given another hit like that. I now tasted blood, my blood. It was tangy, warm, and smelled of old iron.

I had thought of asking why? I told myself to ask that question later after what came next. I heard Fu say 'encourage' but the way he used the word was nothing like the meaning. He demostrated his definition of it when lopped of my right thumb and left pinky. I had never felt a injury of this caliber. I screamed uncontrollably as the ropes fell unto the blood soaked blades of grass.EYAHHH!! I instinctively hunched over clutching my bloody hands in which blood streamed down my arms from my missing appendages. I looked for Fu, but he was gone...
Meian Uchiha
Meian Uchiha
Genin
Genin

RP Age : 13
Number of posts : 412

Character Stats
Element(s): (Assassin) Wind, Light

Back to top Go down

Jinsei no owari. Desumatchi: Meian v Furumetaru (The End of a Life. Deathmatch: Meian v Furumetaru; Private) Empty Re: Jinsei no owari. Desumatchi: Meian v Furumetaru (The End of a Life. Deathmatch: Meian v Furumetaru; Private)

Post by Furumetaru Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:45 pm

"Oh, look! A Bloody Mary!" I exclaimed as I hid. It was a reference towards me feminizing him, considering the fact only women take that type of pain and scream in that fashion. I performed handseals as I hid, altering the carbon molecules in the air, as well as the temperature of the gas, in an 8-yard diamater (2x the technique's radius, which equals diameter), using Meian's body as the center of the circle of altered air. It was an illusion designed to make him feel horror, and fear. I made it of my own mind, and had Meian inside an illusion of my making. In it, his eye sight was fully repaired, and he was facing a multiplicity of I, them all facing him. The worse part for him was that fact that he couldn't simply remove the technique with a Kai, or self-infliction. This benefitted me. I knew Meian would consider it a genjutsu, and try to reverse it, to end it by any means - even if it meant hurting himself. So, I simply sat back, and watched the show through my sharingan eyes on my arm, setting them at Tomoe 1 so I had a greater perspective, allowing me to see from multiple angles. At the moment, Meian was at a disadvantage, and would have to think clearly. If he didn't, it could cost him his life; however, I planned to stop any attempt or event that could kill Meian. He needed me to do the final blow; I needed to complete my goal. If I said my goal is... Meian could read my thoughts, or some other way through weird abilities. I knew it had to be a secret, so I just kept the killer-intent stare going on, trying to freak him out. As for the illusion, the multiple copies of me would stare him, making a strong flick of the wrist to send kunais at him from all directions, several awaiting a dodge attempt to send more at him. The trick in their planning was an explosion tag attached, making them deadly to the body Meian had in the illusion. "Let the games begin," I said to myself, moving quietly around the forest, preparing my scheme.

Jutsu Used:

Name: Iryūjonisutogasu (イリュージョニストガス, Mind Gas)
Element: -
Type: Illusion
Description: Mind Gas is a technique utilizing the clan's ability to affect temperature, and in the case of his specialty, carbon molecules. By altering the carbon like making fire, he changes the structure of the gas to make a hot, yet powerful gas that can make illusions. It fills the mind with thoughts of endlessly moving forwards with no end, and showing images of horror. The technique is flawd, as it doesn't affect their psyche and can be escaped by simply moving out of the gas' four-yard radius. <== Doubled to get Diameter, with Meian (you) at the center of the circle.
Furumetaru
Furumetaru
Genin
Genin

Character Stats
Element(s):

Back to top Go down

Post by Meian Uchiha Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:36 pm

I fell onto the grass rolling and stopping to sprawl out in terrorizing agony. Eventually I rose to my feet. A taunting voice that labeled me as 'femine'. Where was it coming from, north, south, east, or west? I thought as I leaned backwards against the dented tree bark. I couldn't see far, things close to me were the most visable.

A strange oddity had occured next. Birds no longer twittered,tweeted instead they screeched, the tree's became living creatures themselves. Hollowed holes functioned as mouths, great roots acted as the legs and the branches of course were the limbs. Grass became sharp as steel,and hard to walk upon. The clouds blocked out the little rays of sun that penetrated the tree canopys. It was dark, pitch black. I could see nothing, but eyes. Hundreds of them, they glowed the color of crimson in the darkness. Moonlight replaced the sunlight, a light mist swept over ground below. A wolf howled in the distance. It was like a horror flick come to life.

Detaching my impaled body from the tree, I prepared myself to wait patiently and defend any foreseen attack. One by one I could see their wrist flick with kunai fleeing from their hands. I realised that trying to grab hold of a dagger with my right hand was impossible with my missing thumb. I knew this, because I fumbled and dropped one on my right foot. Self-infliction hadn't worked, the monsters kept coming. So I used my left hand meticulosly to deflect to the best of my ability. It was a hit and miss tactic. I was cut and stabbed by a 5-10 kunai as I gyrated and waved my wrist swiping and blocking non-stop. The one's I pulled out of me had tags on them, explosives. I quickly raced off to the source of the mist. The lake. I wanted, no needed to advoid the impending fire. Each of my feet were riddled with holes, as I juked left and swayed right advoiding the flying torrent of kunai behind me. KABOOOM!! The flames scarred the tree's and tossed me onto the lake. Using my chakra I managed to skid across the surface.
Meian Uchiha
Meian Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Meian Uchiha Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:01 pm

I was completely unaware that outside the genjutsu my body had move over 6ft from the tree. (The "diameter" or starting point of the circle of gas that I was inhaling. 6ft was equivalent to 2yrds only 6ft more to go and I would be freed.)

I had just moved a little further this nightmare would cease. I didn't know that the gas was there earlier on due to the excruciating pain that caused me to roll, sprawl out 6ft away from the tree. All of my screaming made easy access for the fumes to enter my respiratorial system. In my mind I now lay, on a body of water. Staring at my reflection, a nose that leaked blood, eyes that needed clearing and cracked teeth in my once flawless smile. My face, skin was stained with blood. I wanted to rinse it off. I wanted to escape what I had now known was an illusion, "but how?" I thought. I remained out on the lagoon, (patch of mud which felt like water) meditating to recouperate from my wounds.
Meian Uchiha
Meian Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Furumetaru Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:02 am

The bloodthirsty mimicries of myself had surrounded Meian on the lagoon, surrounding him as they ripped off the fake flesh of the metal, prosthetic arm. They all were pleasurably going to rip him to shreds, my idea, might I add. I was busy in the real world, as well. Meian would lose his katana as he was trapped, myself taking it once he laid in the "lagoon" of the arena of combat. I threw his katana a distance away, removing his only elemental advantage, leaving him with a simple, requirement to use ninjutsu, nothing else. "He sure has been in there long, sure hope something bad is happening in that nut shell of a brain he has," I snickered, glad that I was the only thing that could survive my own technique. I hadn't been trapped by the gas' effect, so I was lucky, as I prepared another technique, awaiting Meian's near exit. "How about a game of Hide... AND SEEK!?" The tactician of a nutcase shouted as he would see Meian exit the gas in time.
Furumetaru
Furumetaru
Genin
Genin

Character Stats
Element(s):

Back to top Go down

Post by Meian Uchiha Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:32 am

I saw something a little more disturbing than the blood. My face looked part skeleton, liked the hollows/vizards my dad had babbled about in my bed time stories. The water was stuck to my face, it felt like...like BLOOD!! Rising to my feet, the mindless creations approached me yet again. I had lost the weapon I had used to deflect the kunai. Surrounded by my attackers there was only one other option. This option would unknowningly clear the ninjutsu that operated like a genjutsu. It would be a wind technique, a C ranked tornado that would cut/blow away my opponents. I put my hands together struggling to form the correct signs with my hacked thumb and finger. After much wincing I finally completed my seal for the Great Daitoppa, Greatbreakthrough gathering a mass of wind in my lungs along with the fumes that plagued it. I planned to spin while directing my attack outward in a 360 degree motion.

My jaw ached horribly as a few of my teeth almost left with the wind. I watched as all of the minions were cut to size, blown away into the monstorous trees and with it the imaginary world my mind had created. Everything was back to normal.

I found myself caked in mud, not blood. I took my headband and tied it across my face to prevent another attack like the one he'd experienced. "Hide in Seek? This was like some sick horror flick in which Furumetaru was its director, and I was the star. I thought of giving the director his cut, and shooting him with a 100 clips if I only I had owned a machinegun."

I trudged on stumbling into tree after tree with my myoptic vision wondering when would get better. "SHOW YOURSELF!!" I pleaded... wondering why did I beckon for him instead of running. Its how the actors get killed. Asking to confront something they cannot possibly fend off. Why don't I escape you might ask? I am fricken missing two fingers, near-sighted, jaw is sore as hell and to top it off my body had hole the size of a damn tennis ball, because of this man. Ask yourself, would you run? or Would you fight?...
Meian Uchiha
Meian Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Furumetaru Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:23 am

I smirked at his beckoning, exhaling my own attack after his, covering half a mile in ashes from my lungs. Of course, the chakra in the ashes kept Meian blinded, but not me. I didn't need sight to find Meian, nor the sharingan eyes, so I deactivated them. I pressed my hand on the hilt of my Mace-Sword, pulling it out slowly, and raising it up as my tracking technique came into effect. I sensed around for the body heat of another human, able to pinpoint Meian's exact location with this ability. Thanks to it's released effect, my weapon's size, weight, and lethality increased exponentially. The most drastic part of it, was my toxins that leaked from the weapon. As an inside ability, I made small, swift cuts across Meian's back, using a free-form of high-speed movement, allowing me to go instantly where I want, when I want, with the cost of the location and myself being inside the ashes. The cuts would be enough to start weakening the body from the leaked toxins, keeping Meian's strength and durability limited. Enough time and he'd be dead. As making eight cuts along his back, I would move to my former spot, perched on a tree branch within the vicinity of the ashes. "Ah, how the weak cry... you know what I've told you for a long time, former-comrade: Emotions are weakness. And that is why you're going to die. Oh, and don't worry, your eyes will never get better unless you defeat me and get help. Which is never going to happen, you know. " I said with a smirk to my trapped victim, who would have to play a literal "Marco-Polo" just to survive against me. I wondered if he could survive, and even find me. It would be difficult, but possible.
Furumetaru
Furumetaru
Genin
Genin

Character Stats
Element(s):

Back to top Go down

Post by Meian Uchiha Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:20 am

Unable to see the mile long blanket of ash. I could tell it was there, because it burned my eyelids. I knew this technique well as it was performed on me before, but still it stung. I knew this was Furumetaru's way of getting around quickly to attack. I just lacked the means to counter the attack. Using another wind technique would work, but that would just be squandering my chakra. I stumbled onward, as then I felt my skin being scraped off as a cool liquid ran down my back and entered my flesh. I had become poisoned yet again. I knelt down and coughed hard enough to spit out 4 of my teeth. Fortunately they were my some of my baby teeth, being a prince equaled perfect dental care. I pocketed them, for reasons I did not know. What use were they? The damned tooth fairy couldn't save me. Breathing became harder, as the 8 lethal cuts were doing their job. My eyes opened, closed, opened,...grew darker...I collapsed.

In My Mind A winged creature squawked and screeched out begging for me to wake up. Wake up damn you, its high time my vessel started acting like one.Instead of being a miserable piece of flesh. Are you...The tooth-fairy? I asked the golden figure in a golden gigantic bird cage with a seal on it. Um. What the hell is that? No. I am the 5 Tailed Bijuu, The Gobi. I will not accept you as my host dying pathetically as much as I'd like to escape your wretched body. I will be taking over your body now, but you'll have to help. Fine, what choice do I have...

Outside My Mind

My body resonated with a golden orange, tints of green and yellow cloak with pure white chakra bubbles. The hole in my chest slowly started to close,my true sight slowly returned, as for my lost appendages, remaining fingers chakra cloaked over them forming talons. My mind didn't belong to me, and I had a tail. They call this an awakening, and yes your body is repairing itself thanks to me A male voice spoke.
Meian Uchiha
Meian Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Meian Uchiha Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:04 am

I had a surmounting task before me. My mind became one tracked. Find. Destroy.Complete Mission. Hunched over, wingless, I cried out a tremendous screech arms thrusted downward I released frightening shockwave of chakra as I screamed at the sky. Through the forest from the village. Like a beacon, a single beam of golden light flared through the treetops. Graaaahhh!! I lunged out at tree trunks randomly triangle jumping up them. I sniffed, snarled and sought out only my victim. Fu!!! I roared. My eyes narrowed like a birds, as I rampantly demolished tree after tree near the source of where the ash had retreated. A branch high up above. I wanted to claw, lash out at my opponent. I stopped and stayed on a tree of my own attempting to fight being controlled of. This resulted in my cloak developing multiple talons that extended from it.

Totaling in 5 each one went forth in direction of any tree I assumed he was nested in. They either penetrated the bark, or went around it. Then receeded if he wasn't there. I tucked my body inward anf front-flipped above the land below to land on another branch adjacent to it.

I stood on my two feet hunched over walking towards a hole I created. I briefly let the demon take over as I assumed I drew near my opponent. I wanted to confront him. Come out, come Fu!! Stop HIDING!! I growled while easily decimating another tree branch causing it to drop, thudding onto the ground below. I wasn't thinking rationally, but I thought I'd have my way one way or another in this game of "Marco Polo". Fu would soon be running out tree's and places to hide in that vicinety as I would try and destroy them all with great malice.
Meian Uchiha
Meian Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Furumetaru Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:17 pm

Feeling the shockwave from the great amount of chakra, I smirked. I brought out the next part of my plan. Arising from the fire element, the ashes were naturally combustible, but not by the explosive means that were found in original users of ash techniques (Ie. Asuma Sarutobi). With the branch itself being out of the ashes, but ALMOST in them, I body flickered a great distance right after I sent a direct flame into the ashes with the snap of a finger. The fire would travel all throughout the ashes, making a large, life destroying explosion that would severely burn everything in the area, almost killing even someone like Meian, WITH the tailed demon.

"I'm not hiding, boy. Hm... so that is the tailed bird... the Gobi. How pitiful. You let yourself take control only to pushed off... and you, Meian, letting it take control when you're in knowledge of how barbaric and idiotic the rage gets. How disappointing, so I guess nothing will change my mind this time. Now, give me your organs." I said coldly. Why not? It was okay to say it, considering my plan. He would least expect what I plan to do anyways.
Furumetaru
Furumetaru
Genin
Genin

Character Stats
Element(s):

Back to top Go down

Post by Meian Uchiha Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:45 pm

I hadn't known Fu had reappeared somewhere nearby on a branch igniting it and the previous mist of ash. I was atop the wilderness on a rampage when I saw a spark, next it followed the smell of fire. I couldn't outrun it. I stood still crossing my body with my arms as the force of the explosion affected me more than the flames themselves. I spiralled backwards. Vertically in the gust of scorching fire and debris. SMACK!! My back smashed into the trunk of a tree. I slowly peeled off its rough texture after being cooking to second degree burns by the intensity of the fire. Not to mention my back, arms and legs becoming either fractured, or knocked out of socket. I was temporary rendered unconcious, until I heard Fu's voice. "I'm not hiding boy" I felt myself falling head first.

My eyes had opened. Two chakra cloaked arms emerged from my back and attached themselves to a branch to vault me up onto it.

Atlast I've come face to face with my nemesis. With blood spilling, dripping from my mouth. I snarled at him, as I bent my the knee's torn muscle tissue was murder. I told myself to just ignore it as they would slowly regenerate new cells to replace the old. I lunged at him swiping, left and right with busted arms in a berserk manner.Huurrrrahhhh!!...Die!!! Chakra cloaked arms reached out to grab and hold him still. I wanted rip his face open. If I held him still I could probably attack him with a Tailed Beast Ball. Regardless of holding him still or not I would unleash a blast anyway where ever he would move to and then pant breath-lessly.

The bijuu was starting to take his toll on me. I could use it only a little while longer before having to either return to normal or die as the bijuu would commandeer and have complete control.

Meian Uchiha
Meian Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Furumetaru Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:06 pm

I smirked in admiration. How did he manage to learn how to do that with the bijuu? I asked myself mentally, confused on where all this power came from. I then snapped my fingers again as he was beginning to vault up thanks to the chakra arms he had forged, allowing my alchemical chakra to seep into the air, forming four blasts of chakra that went at Meian in all four directions. They should've hit him, I would think. Regardless if he did or not, he still attacked me with his busted arms. The Bijuu was probably repairing them after each blow, keeping them from being that way for long, or so I thought. I was curious what exactly was going on in that mind of his. I activated the sharingan eyes on my arms, using them at Tomoe Two, allowing me to read and evade his attacks with ease. I wondered if he had the Tailed Beast Ball yet, common in ancient history of the Bijuu. I could only evade his chakra arms, as I couldn't seem to touch them or damage them; it was more of a problem of them being unphysical, like a specter linked to the Bijuu's chakra. "Enough! Mangekyou Sharingan!" I shouted, closing the eyes on my arm at the same moment I used the Mangekyou Sharingan, literally pausing the battlefield. I managed to drag Meian and the Bijuu into Meian's subconscious, finding it surprising. I could clearly see Meian behind the gate, bearing a chain between him and the Gobi, made of chakra gobs infront of him. "I'm sorry, five-tailed demon... but your time in this fight is over, are we clear?" I said more coldly, and angry than any time in my life, placing my hand on it's head, the one that stared oh-so bitterly in my eyes. "This fight is between me, and your dumbass of a Jinchuuriki, so get the f*ck out of our fight. If he dies, than... well, you've failed him. A Bijuu... not teaching or instructing your jinchuuriki how to excel in battle, and letting themself be sealed... man, you had this coming just as much as Meian! I said with a snicker, using my sharingan to suppress it back inside the cage, where it belongs. After doing so, I drag Meian out of his subconscious, and return to my body, a couple of yards away from Meian's. "Come on, you weak-excuse for an Uchiha! Kill me!" I shouted, appearing to pull a tantrum, when I was only trying to make him angry, and enraged enough to go all out with me. I charged at him, putting a trick out so that when he thought I was charging, I'd body flicker, and decapitate him from behind. If only he knew my plan.
Furumetaru
Furumetaru
Genin
Genin

Character Stats
Element(s):

Back to top Go down

Post by Meian Uchiha Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:42 pm

As I was beginning to soar upwards four blast of alchemical chakra attempted to strike me from diverse directions. I flew into them recklessly, the cloak protecting me from the majority of the damage. The elasticity of my arms enabled me to catapult myself upwards on the branch fast enough to escape the explosion that occurred below me, that which struck my cloaked feet.

I landed safely on the branch undeterred. I retreated into the confines of my mind as mentioned before. I allowed the demonic spirit to take over.
It made me thrash and slash relentlessly at Furumetaru dealing an undetermined amount of damage before...

In My Mind
The demonic voice began to make a complaint about something concerning eyes. The E.M.S to be exact. What a cheap trick?! Why you dirty little infidel!! Those eyes, keep them away you b*sss- The list went on, and on. Obviously my bijuu didn't like the eyes much, and would attempt to make one last ditch move before Fu could repress its chakra, remove me from my mind. It would restore my chakra reserves, strength one last time, and revitalize my body from its previous wounds.

-tard *Poof* Gold globs of chakra would scatter in an outward array as I would be removed back into my normal state conciousness. My unimaginable almost limitless supply of chakra, gone. My source of healing, removed. I knew I wouldn't be rejuvinated again and I was on my own as the bijuu was sealed away for the remainder of this battle. Without hesitation, my eyes opened, bright red spinning in them were 3 tomoes. Reflected off the surface was Fu's body, not his face. I glared, but sustained my cool. My sensei, friend knew me well. I would have to try something he hadn't seen and be patient as I decided to play a trump card. Wasn't much of one, but it would probably work.

Standing still as my rival taunted me, I pictured a blissful breeze. Ignoring, but watching him make his move I would make a 360 spinning gesture while in place just as he'd fade out of view...
Meian Uchiha
Meian Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Meian Uchiha Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:44 pm

Ignoring, but patiently watching my rival's taunting. It would appear that he had charged forth. I would toss a single 6 point shuriken right down center at him as I got the mere 'thought' of making my spinning motion,blocking it out with a clear mind. To try and deter, distract or hit my hasty target. This might accidentally cause his 'trick' to be disrupted or dispersed. My enemy moved slow in my eyes. I could see him about to phase out of sight. I wanted to guard my body with the added insurance that the move would not be detected, or noticed when I started it. "Taifuu Kougeki, Typhoon Attack" (A C-ranked fuuton jutsu that required no hand seals just a simple spiral movement or the swing of a fan.) I whispered in my state of tranquility.

I made my premeditated motion as they went out of view. A small horizontal tornado would abruptly emit from my body as my means of an all around counter-attack. It worked for only close ranges, it could naturally repel projectiles and blow an enemy away spinning.

The target, if he hoped to charge at and or shunshin behind me. He would be sent flying by the sudden velocity of the wind that wasn't embued with wind chakra at all.

Once sent they were sent flying the 'Konoha Kage Buyou' Dancing Leaf Shadow/Lion's Barrage would come into effect. I would instantly appear beneath my soaring opponent prepared to blindside them with 3 switch upper kicks to their back side setting them for the Shishi Rendan-Lion's Barrage.

As they'd be sent higher four brutal blows would be unleashed onto them efficiently turning the tide in my favor.

Afterwards if necessary I would retrieve my sword that was cast away on the ground below me and battle said former comrade or simply try to finish them off with my bare hands...
Meian Uchiha
Meian Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Furumetaru Sun May 01, 2011 1:41 am

I'm sure lucky I didn't go into that trap. As I began to get close to the time to body flicker, I noticed chakra building in his body, my nerves telling me to stay away from him in close quarters. The shuriken was my only threat, and I easily moved around it, body flickering several yards away from him. The powerful winds blinding the Uchiha from clear vision would give me the opportunity to strike him when he least knows it. I gave in to my last resort rather drastically, though, positioning myself to get yards behind his back, preparing to appear and strike his back, maybe even fracture his spinal column to leave him in too much pain to do anything for a bit. That f*cking Gobi's really going to get hell for that... but, I've got other monsters on the mind, not just him. I thought, awaiting him to stop his spinning.
Furumetaru
Furumetaru
Genin
Genin

Character Stats
Element(s):

Back to top Go down

Post by Meian Uchiha Sun May 01, 2011 3:38 am

I saw the opponent dodge my shuriken, "Great" I thought. It bought me enough time to start up my jutsu.

As the wind rose up from my feet, then whooshed around my neck, I saw a quick glimpse of my opponent 'just' appearing several yards away before both our sights was blocked out by the vicious high speed winds. I felt like a sitting duck just standing there knowing I wasn't entirely secure. I had to escape, and attempt to fool my opponent with a live decoy resembling me in everyway. Including enough chakra to perform 2 techniques, anymore and it'll self-destruct in a gust of wind. It was a Kaze Bunshin that I'd leave in my place, after exiting the tornado through the use of a little shunshin called Ichijin. This was an academy ranked jutsu allowing one to body flicker through a 'tornado'. Fleeing to a safe spot. There I would conceal my hidden identity by making my dummy use its first jutsu in perfect timing, unison of my escape.

It was a D-rank entitled Fuuatasu Sashitsukae ( Wind Pressure Impediment ) Before the tornado would end its cycle, the clone using my previous knowledge of where my target had gone. It formed a relatively long series of handseals and placed their palms flat on the hollow wood below them.

Guiding chakra like a pipeline inside it between the clone and the enemy lurking serveral yards away. This chakra would result in the creation of the cavities of high air pressure along the pipeline's surface.

As a result anyone who steps on these hollow spaces; their balance is disrupted and they'll blow up with enough force to startle, trip, or suspend them in the air. Thus creating an opening. In short, a long line of wind geysers were made between the clone and the target. I would find away to slip inside the bark beneath said clone on time to appear apart of the jutsu. This would also put me out of the danger of walking on the outer surface of the minefield like cavities. My own chakra would be difficult to spot as I'd look like I was apart of the pipeline itself.

Last edited by Meian Uchiha on Sun May 01, 2011 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Meian Uchiha
Meian Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Meian Uchiha Sun May 01, 2011 4:04 am

The cycle would cease just as the pipeline would become complete. I would center the chakra within my body to match that of the pipeline's. Staying in the center of tree's inner surface placed me at the advantage of not having to be ontop, the sides or below while I could blend in and just wait for my moment to strike. I chose to remain hidden within the darkness exactly beneath my clone.

The clone above ground would have an opening about them as they wouldn't know when Furumetaru would come and attack it. The clone had one last implemented thought of trying to ensure the opponent touched a mine while it was intact. I now awaited my rival's next move. What would it be I wondered as I thought ahead on another matter pertaining to myself, as well as this thought.

I wonder if the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, being at a higher level than Fu was or had [him inheriting it right out of my dead godfather, he could only sustain a power like that for so long unless native to my clan, was he? Did he make up this bizzare alchemy style jutsu, thus becoming its founder? When I saw him lose his limbs.It didn't appear to be of a bloodline trait, but rather a dark secret, forbbiden technique.] would, or started to taking a toll on his chakra already. He's used it once, maybe twice? The eyes he keeps hidden on his arm shouldn't help the situaition niether. He can sense, see chakra ,because of his gift and my clan's. What if I... Ahhh yess of course, the source of his chakra. I pondered to deviantly to myself keeping my thoughts sporatic, like a scatter brain.

As for the problem concerning moi. It would be how would I escape incase of emergency? I now twirled an explosive kunai on my right index surveying the rotting wood below my feet. "Problem solved..." I would blow the place using the pipeline of chakra as a supplementary distraction or plan A. Using the tagged kunai equaled plan B.
Meian Uchiha
Meian Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Furumetaru Wed May 04, 2011 7:38 pm

I smirked as I sensed two bodies, easily configuring the fact that the one who faced me was the clone; it was typical that clone users who made a single clone would make it face their opponent, rather than themselves. I took a quick swing of my mace-sword, sending the toxin-dipped spikes into it as I was ready to leap backwards. The first would cause the explosion that would destroy the clone, blinding us both with it's power, and speed leaving us sent away, shaking the ground from both wind attacks. The following spikes would gain an exponential speed boost from the explosion's wind force, sending them at blinding speeds to hit the real Meian, if he hadn't moved his body horizontally or sideways. With no interfering clone, I would be able to sense Meian alone, giving me his exact location throughout the rest of the fight. I leaped off, hiding from Meian, and always keeping away from him, having an idea he would try something.

(Get ripped, mate)
Furumetaru
Furumetaru
Genin
Genin

Character Stats
Element(s):

Back to top Go down

Post by Meian Uchiha Thu May 05, 2011 1:39 am

Through the info transmitted to me by my clone. Furumetaru was said to have begun to make his move by showing signs 'through Sharingan' of preparing to swing his mace like sword and performing a backflip afterwards. I'd take precise aim from beneath the clone and from within the pipeline that was ready to blow. It practically being filled with wind chakra, the tree, limb would soon become a gigantic ticking time bomb.

Quickly signing for a C-ranked Wind Passage jutsu, I'd direct a path from me to behind Fu's feet, by the pipeline's cyclinder shaped circumference. The path would go unnoticed as it would be masked with the wind mindfield's, Wind chakra.

The explosive kunai that I was armed with would be set on the Wind Passage -that I created, it would go directly along the center of the pipeline-. Thus making the kunai function as a rail-guided missle that the path's turbulence would take care of. The kunai underground/wood automatically go for its assigned destination as Fu's pins would be hurled at my clone to pelt its solid body.

However, just before this would happen, I would stomp furiously on the rotting wood, so that I could fall through it. Snap...Crumple...CRACK!! The howling winds of my clone covering my final sound [the loudest] combined with the roar of violent flames from a massive explosion. Fu's poisonous spikes would be disguised inside of the 'macro' wave of fire; The result end of my clone being struck.

The Kaze Bunshin's wind's would go outward. Since the oh-so typical clone faced Fu, the toxin filled needles that impaled its stomach, body, would fly back Fu's way at an even more tremendous speed,force than it was initially sent. The ground would quake disturbing the dormant wind chakra, that would ignite due to the explosive tagged kunai detonating where Fu would backflip.

I was already out of the huge limb just before the wake of the explosion. As stated before, I stomped on the considerably weakened wood to fall through it.
Meian Uchiha
Meian Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Meian Uchiha Thu May 05, 2011 3:18 am

BA-DooooM!!! craack!! [the pitch of the sound from my end to Fu's] The explosion starting on Fu's end would buy me enough time to fall through my newly crafted hole. I wouldn't have to worry about the poisonous pins, because my clone detonating and sending them back. They would be cloaked by the fire, and sped up by the wind engulfed in it to increase the probability of them striking Fu, and intoxicating him in the process.

I could see a wave of fire as I fell through shooting both my way,and Fu's, also vertically severing and burning the pipeline, [flaming log sized limb] down the center in a plume like shape. I fell feet first knowing I could probably go unseen,because my opponent's view of me, would be blocked out by a wave of fire mixed with a mass of volatile wind chakra before him. Thus throwing off his ability, to sense both chakra and body heat.

Some of the fire scorched my hair as I patted it out, while the blast over the hole shot me downwards. I had a hypothesis of that I'd finish concluding as I aligned my body to connect with a nearby tree. I latched onto said tree with a minimum supply of chakra. I ducked and side-stepped some flaming branches, and bark while concluding my plot of why I needed Fu to burn, not kill him, but injure him in this particular fashion...
Meian Uchiha
Meian Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Meian Uchiha Thu May 05, 2011 4:07 am

My plot went as follows: "If I could get Fu pinned by the tip, entire sharp end of the kunai from where he'd 'leap' backwards to, then flames would erupt in a radial dome, plume like blast starting with him in the center, underground touching the cyclinder passage/pipeline. Outside the firey dome, sent at him would be his own toxin-dipped pins. Him more than likely stuck in place, he would be injected with his own medicine. Partially immune, completely immune or not, they were sharp spikes soaring over 80mph carried by the wind. This was masked by the fire, Phoenix Fireball style. They would hurt beyond belief, being red hot steel. My overall plan other than inflicting an unpredictable amount of damage, would be to burn or cut away via wind velocity Fu's mask, and fabric that hid the Sharingan on his arm.

If that was done, Then I'd have an advantage despite putting a dent in my chakra supply. My advantage would be his greatest strength becoming his greatest weakness. His ability to hide himself. The Sharingan consumed chakra, a completely minimum supply if of Uchiha blood allowing one, as long as they wished, an example would be Itachi. A non-Uchiha would suffer a great loss of chakra and strain on the eye[s] when in use. Meaning that utilizing the Sharingan, while suppressing your chakra to 0 wouldn't work, because they would be still using chakra. The use of Sharingan cancels/rules out a sensor's ability to hide.

Of course, I hadn't realised this before, because I was hallucinating when he had first done something like that. Expose the Sharingan, expose the enemy.

I thought while keeping my thoughts scrambled all over. I progressed down lower to retrieve my prev. flung katana from a tree trunk on the way down. I'd watch the aftermath from below to before attempting to think of hiding/meditating down by the lake I saw in my vision earlier. That lake would be a perfect place for me to be in my position...
Meian Uchiha
Meian Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Meian Uchiha Fri May 06, 2011 2:55 pm

Recent jutsu used as follows:

-Taifuu Kougeki, A C-Ranked Fuuton ninjutsu that allows its user to attack by a simple spiral movement or by use of a fan, causing a small (horizontal tornado of wind) that appears to emit from the user. At close range, this attack can blow an enemy away spinning.

*Kaze Bunshin, A C ranked clone that has a physical substance, wind. It can interact with the enviroment, use non-element and only wind ninjutsu. It burst with a strong gust of wind in an outwards direction.

Ichijin Shunshin- Academy rank, allows one to shunshin/body flicker through a tornado.

Fuuatsu Sashitsukae, A D ranked Fuuton ninjutsu unlike its advanced version, the B ranked Subterranean Wind Tunnel. This jutsu can not be triggered by a clapping gesture. This D rank is performed by the use of a relatively long series of hand seals and both palms being placed flat on the ground. The user will guide their chakra through the soil (or in the prev. case) the log sized tree branch; to create cavities of high pressured air between them and their opponent. As a result anyone who steps these hollow spaces, their balance is disrupted and they'll blow up with enough force to startle, trip or suspend them in the air, creating an opening.

Kaze no Tsuuro [ Wind Passage] A C ranked jutsu that allows the user to create a passage of wind for their projectiles [the explosive tagged kunai]. As wind chakra is used to manipulate to the weapons through that passage of wind.

*This occuured about the time you launched your spikes across the several yards to impact the clone. Using Sharingan to see chakra meant that you would be visable to me as I could see your chakra signature, and would be informed by the clone above me of what you would do.

The kunai should be going for the bottom of your foot to stab it and blow you up along with the cutting winds feeding the fire that would carry your spikes back your way.

In total I've used so far 3 C ranks, a D rank and an E, the Shunshin.
Meian Uchiha
Meian Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Furumetaru Fri May 06, 2011 10:39 pm

I flinched, not expecting the explosion from the underground wind passage, flung several feet in the air, narrowly escaping my own spike that was sent at me. As I was sent flying, I closed the Sharingan eyes, putting the flames out on my clothing, two eyes revealed, causing me to manually, forcibly rip them out, putting me off the radar. Grabbing tattered pieces of clothing from the bottom of my long pants, I covered the wound, preventing blood from getting out. I smirked, him being sly in his trickery, a shrewd opponent indeed. I moved quickly in the branches, seemingly hovering over the branches as I made sure to make no sound as a means for the Uchiha to track me. It all ended with me heading to the shed, revealing my chakra for a moment to perform the Cloning Technique, making a single clone and having it take the form of a version of me that was unharmed, clear of damages. It sat in the chair, sitting like a king, as I with my hidden chakra had hid in a closet, keeping silent as the clone waited for Meian to confront it, snickering to itself. "Come to me, frail Uchiha, so we can discuss the ethics of human worth," the clone ushered, his peaceful stance being a calling to the Uchiha. No sign would indicate it was a clone, as even they could not be differed as real or fake, leaving Meian to only believe this humanoid chakra source was me.
Furumetaru
Furumetaru
Genin
Genin

Character Stats
Element(s):

Back to top Go down

Post by Meian Uchiha Fri May 06, 2011 11:10 pm

For a brief moment on ground zero, I could see my plan had indeed worked. I snickered as I watched my previous master's chakra signature become back "online" if you will. A few moment'after that it faded back "offline" as if he'd died. This feeling, I didn't mean to kill him?! I just wanted to... grahhhh!!! I raced off frantically in the direction of the tool shed to gather my thought's on my first actual kill. Once back I'd come face to face with my mentor. Who, what?! I thought I k-k-killed you?!? During what I thought was survial training? I would stammer before him. My Sharingan was unable to discern the difference between real or fake.
Meian Uchiha
Meian Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next